Menu
reviews & complaints
Freddy’s company logo

Freddy’s

1616 Prairie Ave, Cheyenne, WY, 82009, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
Sun
ComplaintsBoard
J
3:30 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Freddy’s - Freddy's Cheyenne wy

I was let go for drinking after work, after I was off the clock. I feel this is unfair as the GM Tyler Kane smokes pot with the employees out back during work hours. Also his other manager Lexi smokes weed and has offered it to me. Also most his supervisors come in high frequently. If it's a drug free work place it's not happening. I don't want work for them but I feel you may want to investigate this with some drug testing starting with Tyler. I'm not disgruntled just think it's a double standard.

Desired outcome: Drug test the staff.

Read full review of Freddy’s