Menu
reviews & complaints
Freddy’s company logo

Freddy’s

2624 W Expy 83, Mcallen, TX, 78501, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
Sun
ComplaintsBoard
S
9:16 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Freddy’s - Rude customer treatment

I came to Freddy’s at the mcallen location on November 14, 2023 at 8:00pm, and was treated very poorly by two workers. I ordered two sundaes with toppings on them and was given a concrete mixture, so I went to the register and asked the lady’s there to please switch it for me and they rudely rolled their eyes at me and gave me the new order and proceeded to throw the spoons down at me on the counter without saying a word.

Desired outcome: I’d appreciate a response.

Read full review of Freddy’s