Menu
CB Restaurants and Dining Freddy’s 3725 W Orange Grove Rd, Tucson, AZ, 85741, US
Freddy’s company logo
Freddy’s
reviews & complaints
Freddy’s company logo

Freddy’s

3725 W Orange Grove Rd, Tucson, AZ, 85741, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
Sun
ComplaintsBoard
E
11:57 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Freddy’s - A Freddy's Store sub-par and reward points missing

This store has become a bit of a mess. The music has been completely out for a couple months. The Ketchup dispensers have been replaced with packets. The frozen custard was flowing out of the machines and filling up the overflow areas. it seems like no one has any idea what's going on here. The print is so light on the receipts that it's almost impossible to read. This used to be an enjoyable restaurant to visit but it seems to have fallen off the wagon.

I had over 16,000 rewards points on my Freddy's app and one day when I was trying to add a receipt number it all of a sudden started me all over again as if I was a new person on the app. Previous points were gone

On my new app I have a mere 161 rewards points.

Name: Edward Alsobrooks, [protected] email [protected]@comcast.net.

Desired outcome: I would like to see this store become a good store again. I would like my previous points restored Thank you.

Read full review of Freddy’s