Menu
CB Restaurants and Dining Freddy’s 5125 N Dysart Rd, Litchfield Park, AZ, 85340, US
Freddy’s company logo
Freddy’s
reviews & complaints
Freddy’s company logo

Freddy’s

5125 N Dysart Rd, Litchfield Park, AZ, 85340, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
Sun
ComplaintsBoard
S
10:29 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Freddy’s - Food order

Ordered 4 concretes with brownies and peanutbutter. When I was handed the concretes I asked if there were any brownies in the concretes-they looked like smooth custard. I was told yes. My family and I left. As we left everyone noticed there was not any brownies. We returned to Freddy's and explained that there was missing brownies. I was asked to give the concretes back so they could be examined. I was told the brownies that were made were small today and if I'd like to have more brownies that I'd have to be charged more. I asked for a refund and was told since bites had been taken a refund was not possible. Had we known this location was running short on brownies, we could have gone to another location. I think the most frustrating part was being lied to and in front of my children. It would have been a better experience had the worker owned up to their mistake and corrected it or at least given me a refund and we could have gone elsewhere.

Desired outcome: Refund