Having problems with Ford?

Ford reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 20, 2006. The latest review Complaint was posted on Nov 23, 2021. The latest complaint 2014 ford escape was resolved on Jun 21, 2019. Ford has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 2034 reviews. Ford has resolved 150 complaints.

Ford Customer Service Contacts

1800 771 199 (Ireland)
133 673 (Australia)
8800 500 4201 (Russia)
1800 107 363 673 (Philippines)
1800 588 888 (Vietnam)
1800 112 3673 (Mexico)
+1 800 392 3673 (United States)
+44 203 564 4444 (United Kingdom)
+64 800 367 369 (New Zealand)
+32 24 822 000 (Belgium)
+45 43 582 000 (Denmark)
+31 707 703 777 (Netherlands)
+351 808 200 556 (Portugal)
+41 445 111 445 (Switzerland)
+65 63 762 233 (Singapore)
+27 860 011 022 (South Africa)
+82 16 006 003 (South Korea)
+54 800 888 3673 (Argentina)
P.O. Box 6248

Postboks 514, 1410 Kolbotn

Russia
ul. Moskovskaya, 18, a/ya 64, g. Khimki, Moscow region, 141402

Spain
Aptdo. de Correos № 3, 46700 Gandía (Valencia)

Sweden

Singapore
305 Alexandra Road, Singapore 159942

South Africa
PO BOX 411, Pretoria 0001

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ford Customer Service. Initial Ford complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ford above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ford. Discuss the issues you have had with Ford and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Ford Complaints & Reviews, Page 101

Ford Credit200.000.00 ford ranger

I moved from wisconsin to colorado and talked with ford credit about setting up my payments upon arrival..they gave me an address to send the payments too..then a few months later they started billing me late charges ..and calling my work threating me..that they were going to take the truck back..so i started mailing my payments a week befor they were due and they still said they were coming in late..and kept calling my work demanding to know where the truck was kept..so i told them again come and get it..come to find out they were holding my payments in colorado springs at the office they told me to make my payments too.then mailing it off to indiana where my original payment was to go..now i made all my payments on time..i dont have a truck ...lost my job..they auctioned the truck off..for half the book value..and took me to court for the remainder ..7500.00..and won..then garnished my wages forcing me to pay even more on a truck i dont have..they are the worst office i have ever dealt with..and total so far is over 200 thousand and counting...and the greedy ### want more

4 Responses
    • Gf
      gfyu fy fyf yfgyfcg Jul 09, 2010

sounds like you simply didnt have the money. At that point they would have demanded western union or moneygram.

• Ca
      CarrieUpton Jul 07, 2009

If the payments came out of your checking account, that should have been enough in court. If the payments did not come out, then you were not balancing checking account. Does not sound right

• Fo
      ford customer Feb 02, 2009

sounds fishy to me?
      how does ford garnish your wages if they caused you to lose your job?
      are you sure that you are telling the whole truth?
      come on !
      come clean !

• Me
      meh Jan 30, 2009

sounds like you shouldnt have told them to come and get the vehicle..finance companies will call bluffs like that in a heart beat

Ford Service — charging for services that should have been provided

I purchased a 2006 Ford Five hundred from this dealership and am very happy with the car. The day after I...

2003 Ford Escapepealing paint

We own a 2003 Ford Escape with light gold/beige paint that has begun to peel off in large sheets on several areas/panels of the vehicle. There is no obvious cause, and the vehicle has not been subjected to any unusual environmental or chemical hazards.
    Dealer & Ford Motor say there are no recalls, service bulletins, or other actions to cover this, and that given the age and mileage there is nothing they can do.
    A quick internet search reveals hundreds of other complaints for the same problem, same model/year, and same color, with similar descriptions of the damage and the response from Ford.
    This is an obvious flaw that Ford shown own up to.

3 Responses
      • Ze
        Zestar Corporation Jul 07, 2010

Paint durability data associated with the 2003 Ford Escape is
        documented in the research publication:
        MAKING IT RIGHT
        Why your Car Payments are lasting longer than your
        FACTORY PAINT JOB

There has also been an independent review done of this publication by
        "ForeWord".

Automotive paint durability research publication documents vehicles released to dealer and consumer
        below automaker's minimum paint thickness specifications.

Refer to link for details.

Link: http://www.forewordreviews.com/reviews/making-it-right-why-your-car-payments-are-lasting-longer-than-your-factory-paint-job-basic-guide/

• Da
        dave_oldham1977 Apr 01, 2010

For pAint peeling issues call Janet at ford the number is [protected]
        please call and complain so we can het a recall going

• Ge
        gelliot4 Jun 30, 2009

You are not alone. There are several sites documenting a slew of current model Fords with paint peeling off.

My 2003 Gold Escape has the typical chips on the hood but on the roof, just behind the sun roof there is a huge patch that has started peeling away in one to three inch chunks. You can't fix it by painting it since the old paint is not bonding to the undercoat and just peeling off - it will take the new paint with it.

Write Ford even if you know it won't help - you need the documented response. File a complaint with the FTC and your BBB.

These comments on the Internet, while they make us feel better by sharing our pain, will have NO effect on getting Ford to stand up for this manufacturing issue.

Gary

Ford Motor CompanyI will never buy a ford again

I bought a 2000 Ford windstar brand new. I had a 60, 000 mile warranty and at 58, 000 miles the intake was shot. The tire rod was bad and other problems. Ford fixed the problems as my warranty was still good. Then at 78, 000 miles I got a blown transmission. It only goes in reverse. Ford will not make good on it. I told them to take it back as we are stilling paying on it. They refused and said they don't want it back. It's useless to them is what they said. Like its not useless to me. I will never buy a Ford again.

4 Responses
          MaryM1 May 12, 2010

I currently own a FORD, and I will NEVER purchase another one. It has been the biggest let down ever.

• El
          eli ase Oct 25, 2009

the warranty had expired why in the world would they cover it this SHOULD BE common sense duuuuuuuuuuuuuh

• Di
          disgusted in detroit Jun 14, 2009

What part of the warranty expires at 60'000 miles do you not understand.The Ford Motor Company owes you absolutely nothing.You could have gotten a 100, 000 mile warranty.

Jose Sep 09, 2008

I'm sorry but, the warranty was over they had no obligation to repair it for you. This is not a valid complaint as you yourself said they did fix the problems that occurred while under warranty. The fact that you are still paying on it is because you financed it, that was your choice.

Ford Taurus 2002broken coil springs

The front driver side coil springs on my 2002 Ford Taurus snapped as I was backing the car up. It tore the tire (which was new) and the tire "exploded". Luckily I was not on the highway or I would have lost control. This is a HUGE problem with this vehicle and earlier models were recalled. Ford refuses to acknowledge this and tells me it was a "coincidence" that it happened to me. There are hundreds of documented U.S. cases on mycarstats.com. I want to know how many other Canadians have had this trouble.0

chrisf Mar 24, 2009

I just had the same thing happen to me as well. Front driver side. Coil snapped, tire blew. Not under warranty. There has got to be something we can do!

• Ks
            K Shanahan Jan 31, 2009

I just had the same thing happen to our 2002 Ford Taurus SES purchased 12/31/01. Front coil spring broke, slashed tire as I backed out of garage. On inspection, it also broke a piece of the strut that also had to be replaced. Also had a rear coil spring broken. Now having to replace 4 coil springs, the stuts and chose to replace all 4 tires. $1700, with only 56, 000 miles on the car. I will contact Ford about this. I too am relieved I was just backing out of the garage and not on the highway.

Fordbait and switch

My husband and I visited Ford of Huntington Beach, CA looking for an economical car for my college bound son. We found a nice 06 Focus we liked. We then proceeded into the office to negotiate pricing. After much negotiating we agreed on a price for the Focus along with a trade in amount of our 01 Chevy pick up truck. We signed the sale papers that day with the agreement that we would deliver the truck the next day (my son had it down in San Diego and couldn't bring it up to us that same day). The next day we brought the truck in and were expecting to sign the final papers. We were brought into the office again and told that they couldn’t pay us the agreed trade in price. (Which was still below the Kelly Blue Book value for the exact condition on the our truck) The reasons they gave were invalid, basically implying they we had lied to them. When we countered with the fact they we told them everything, for example, that there was a crack in the windshield they told us we didn't tell them how big the crack was. They even told us they were going to wholesale the truck anyway so the reasons they were giving us were just fabricated to take $1, 500 off the original offer!!

Don’t do business with Huntington Beach Ford!! They used the bait and switch to sell us a car.

• Sc
              ScrewRichCriminals Sep 23, 2009

I've been stopped by police 5 times, only for not having correct paperwork and tags with my vehicle. Every single time, the police can't believe (they believe me) that any car is sold this way. I have been asked each time, where I bought this from. Now it's in my driveway because I was warned for the last time not to drive it again without current registration. The temp tag expired three months ago. Every time I call I get mistransferred by the operator, or hung up on, or ran around, or hid from.

• Sc
              ScrewRichCriminals Sep 23, 2009

Everything Huntington Beach Ford is about is not about processing and selling cars correctly. They drop everything as soon as the customer is out of sight. They remind me of my ###ed mid-level managers, only they're doing all of this ###ed crap on purpose.

God Bless America's Car Dealships, eh??

Ford Motor Companydisappointed customer

This is a passenger van, that can make many stop and idle for short or long periods of time.

The air condition will not cool at idle. I took the van to the Ford dealership, they checked the van and said there was no problem.

I returned to the dealership again with the same problem. This time they checked with the manufacturer.

The Ford manufacturer advised the dealer that this is a "characteristic" of the van.

I sent the info to Ford to their web site and have not received a response.

I have and still own other Ford vehicles and none have this problem.

Ford, this is not a characteristic, this is a defect.

Why is there no recall, or service report for this?

• Le
                lets drive a ford for live Mar 21, 2012

as a long time owner of fords for the past 25 years i have never been so disappointed in owning a ford
                the 2001 ford escape has nothing but problems
                the suv only has 147, 000 kms on it and lots of issues
                oil leaks
                censors
                brakes
                what happened to being number 1 to loosing a great number of return buyers
                when i bought the escape think that i would get at least 250, 000 or more out of it before buying a new one now i question what i will buy next
                as to others who look for great product i feel for you

• Lu
                Luke Pax May 19, 2011

Paint work doesn't match. The plastic is a different shade of white to the rest of the car. Ford thinks it looks fine. I and everyone else i have spoken to don't think it looks fine. What do you think??????

Ford Motor Company — peeling paint no warranty

My 2003 Ford Escape has peeling gold paint. It is coming off the lift gate, a place where it is unlikely to...

Ford F150broken brakeline

My wife brought my 1999 F150 in for an oil change. When they finished the oil change and were backing the truck out of the building, the left front brakeline blew out. There was no problem with the brakes when my wife drove the truck to the dealership and no warning lights came on indicating a problem with the braking system.

When asked if this was a common occurance, the service rep replied 'Yes, it was a problem on this model truck with over 100, 000 miles on it." (My truck has 108, 000 miles). He also told me that I may need two new steel brake lines from the front to the rear.
              This is unbeliveable! They charged me $735.52 (includes oil change and tax) I spoke to many seasoned mechanics and found that this was not a common problem at all. I now feel totally unsafe in this truck and will definitely not let my wife drive it with my only grandchild in the back seat, as was the case when she brought it in for the oil change.

I am requesting financial compensation in the full amount for this repair since there was no problem when it was brought into the dealership.

• Ford Motor Company Aug 04, 2009

Hello, this is Jennifer and I work at Ford Motor Company. I would suggest contacting our Customer Relationship Center at 800-392-FORD (3673) regarding your concern.

• Ke
                  key_jerry Aug 01, 2009

its unreal how ford and other dealerships can screw people and also the finance companys see now if a hard working person was to do what these banks and dealerships and finance companys do it would be a crime we would be in jail but i guess its ok for dealerships and the finance companys rip people off hmmmmmmmm imageine that

Ford Motor Co.intake manifold settlement 2005

The class action lawsuit against ford for the failure of plastic intake manifolds that settled in 11/05 or 12/05 . We have a 1996 lincoln towncar that we replaced this manifold. In december of 2005 we submitted the the documentation to Leith lincoln Mercury in Raleigh North Carolina where we purchased the vehicle to date after numerous inquires we have recieved no compensation.

Respond

Ford Motor Company — terrible experience!

Not happy with the service from the Ford Motor Company. I have a 2002 Ford F-150 that has been in the shop...

Ford Motors Promospam

Ford motors promo
                  (Fiduciary department)
                  28 tanfield road,
                  Croydon, london.

Attn: ms mina sanghi,

Congratulations once more, our regards to your family. This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the verifications department at the headquarters of the ford mottors promo annual lottery award. Your order code is batch number : at - 040sb06 - 03 ticket number: [protected]

The original copy of your winning certificate, together with a covering document (Moneylaundering protection and letter of affidavit for claims) from the british government stating that the money was obtained legally through their ford mottors promo annual lottery award will be sent to you as soon citi - link courier company. You can now begin the final steps of the claims process of your winnings of the £500, 000. 00 (Five hundred thousand great british pounds) .
                  You are to confirm your order code which is batch number : at - 040sb06 - 03 ticket number: [protected]. Mail your desire address which you want your package of the £500, 000. 00 (Five hundred thousand great british pounds) in cheque to be delivered to you immediately.
                  Kindly contact the dispatched company (Citi - link courier company)

Mr frank ben
                  61 / 73 staines road west
                  Sunbury on thames
                  Tw16 7ah
                  United kingdom.
                  E - mail: [protected]@gmail.com
                  Fax: +[protected]

Congratulations once more, and note that you will have to meet some delivery charges required by the citi - link courier company for the delivery of your package in the next 48hours. Thank you for your time and patience. Do have a lovely day should you require any assistance, do not hesistate to contact me

Congratulations! Once again from all the staffs here.
                  Mr. Roland mario,
                  Fiduciary agent

8 Responses
                    • Aa
                      aamir shahzad Feb 17, 2009

hi,
                      here i am aamir shahzad from pakistan i recived an e mail witch contains these things i am sending to you please confirm me urgently its status its real one or fake i am waiting for your response immidiate
                      thanks
                      best regards
                      aamir shahzad
                      cell #[protected]
                      my e mail
                      [email protected]

Flag this messageBATCH NUMBER : AT-040SB06-03Saturday, February 14, 2009 12:49 PM
                      From: "FORD MOTORS 2009 EMAIL TURKIYE AWARD" <[email protected]>Add sender to Contacts To: [email protected] MOTORS PROMO
                      28 ATATURK PILARS HOUSE
                      TURKiYe ANKARA
                      TICKET NUMBER: [protected]
                      BATCH NUMBER : AT-040SB06-03

CONGRATULATIONS !!! YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS HAS WON: US$500, 000.00.
                      (Ourgrand prize).However, in order to verify your winnings, we need your
                      particularsfor verification and authentication purposes, hence,
                      attached here is a copy of our verifications form, please fill accordingly, so
                      as to proceed with your winnings immediately.

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM
                      6.TELE:___________________
                      7. STATE:___________________
                      8. COUNTRY:___________________
                      9:OCCUPATION:___________________

Following the above, you are expected to furnish us with all your
                      necessary details as requested of you above along with a copy of your
                      international passport or driver's license via email attachment for
                      vetting process which is a standard practise just to ensure that we are
                      dealing with the right individual.
                      Please, do contact our FIDUCIARY DEPT for further verification and
                      authentication of your claims as the sole beneficiary :

FIDUCIARY DEPT:
                      MR.AdamS Badira
                      Phone:+[protected]
                      Email:[email protected]

• Su
                      Sunil kumar thakur Mar 27, 2008

Hi,

So many mails on this lottery winnings, and a disclaimer form from the Judiciary. What is this? Why such scams. How do i know i am not being robbed of almost 30, 000 INR.

The original copy of your winning certificate, together with a covering document (Money Laundering Protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through their Ford Mottors Promo Annual Lottery Award will be sent to you as soon Citi-link Courier Company. You can now begin the final steps of the claims process of your winnings of the €1, 000.000.00 (One Million Euro).

You are to confirm your Order Code which is BATCH NUMBER : AT-040SB06-03 TICKET NUMBER: [protected] . Mail your desire Address which you want your package of the €1, 000.000.00 (One Million Euro) in Cheque to be delivered to you immediately.

• Su
                      Sunil kumar thakur Mar 27, 2008

28 TANFIELD ROAD,
                      GETAFE, MADRID.

ATTN: BENEFICIARY,

Congratulations once more, our regards to your family. This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Department at the headquarters of the Ford Mottors Promo Annual Lottery Award .Your Order Code is BATCH NUMBER : AT-040SB06-03 TICKET NUMBER: [protected]

stephen elliott Mar 03, 2008

bloody foreigners trying to con us british out of our hard earned money.send them all home

ANUP JAIN Feb 07, 2008

Hi,

So many mails on this lottery winnings, and a disclaimer form from the Judiciary. What is this? Why such scams. How do i know i am not being robbed of almost 30,000 INR.

28 TANFIELD ROAD
                      CROYDON LONDON

ATTN: ANU JAIN,

Congratulations once more, our regards to your family. This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Department at the headquarters of the Ford Mottors Promo Annual Lottery Award .Your Order Code is BATCH NUMBER : AT-040SB06-03, TICKET NUMBER: [protected].

The original copy of your winning certificate, together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through their Ford Mottors Promo Annual Lottery Award will be sent to you as soon Citi-link Courier Company. You can now begin the final steps of the claims process of your winnings of the £500, 000.00 (Five hundred thousand Great British Pounds).
                      You are to confirm your Order Code which is BATCH NUMBER : AT-040SB06-03 TICKET NUMBER: [protected]. Mail your desire Address which you want your package of the £500,000.00 (Five hundred thousand Great British Pounds) in Cheque to be delivered to you immediately.

KINDLY CONTACT THE DISPATCHED COMPANY(Citi-Link Courier Company)Mr. Frank Benson
                      Fax: +[protected]

Congratulations once more,and note that you will have to meet some delivery charges required by the Citi-Link Courier company for the Delivery of your package in the next 48hours.Thank you for your time and patience. Do have a lovely day should you require any assistance, do not hesistate to contact us.

OUR BENEFICIARIES AND THEIR COUNTRIES
                      Congratulations once more, note that you will have to meet some delivery charges required by the Courier Service for the Transfer of your package in the next 24hours.Thank you for your time and patience.
                      Call Time: 24hrs.
                      FORD MOTORS
                      PROMO...
                      DRAW.
                      Office of the Prize Administration, Ford Motors Promo... Draw, 2008 Award Team.

PINVALIDATIONREQUEST&
                      PRIZEPAYMENTDIRECTIVE-(E)-

(Rev. JAN 08)

A number of pending winners listed here may be qualified to receive a check in the amount specified by verifying their PIN # on the following Pay-Out List below, in conjunction with submitting the winning entry in accordance with The Ford Motors 2008 New Year Online Promo Gaming rules, terms and conditions. The convenient Pay-Out List service guarantees that a winning check in the amount stated below along the **enlisted name**will be released to its rightful winner upon said submission in conjunction with the rules.

FIRSTNAME LASTNAME STATE/

Tel: +[protected]
                      Call Time: 24hrs

REG NO: 3464353

ATTN: Anup Jain,

You are welcome to City Link Courier Ltd an affiliate of the Ford Motors Promo. We are pleased to be at your service. Citi-Link Courier Service is regulated and Stipulated by the Financial Service Authority (FSA), the financial institutions that governs all financial activities in the United Kingdom.

This office has been notified by the FORD MOTORS PROMO on the amount of (£500,000.00 GBP). won by you in the Year edition of their promotion. This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept of the Ford Motors Promo.
                      Your Parcel has been classified a top priority delivery. The description of the parcel to be delivered is stated below:

An original certificate of weight: -------------0.15kg
                      Bonded draft of weight : -------------0.17kg
                      Total weight of parcel : ------------- 0.32kg
                      Color of Parcel : -------------Brown

The original copy of your winning certificate, your winning cheque and the covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the United Kingdom stating that the money was obtained legally through the Ford Motors Promo Organisation and will be sent to you as soon as you meet with any of the selected option.

You can now begin the final step of the claim process. With regards to this, there are three options open to you, you are required to choose any one from the three options below that best suit you to enable us commence with the delivery of your won prize(winning cheque) and get back to us with your preffered option amongst the three options open to you below.

NOTE: Citilinks Courier Service: Do not operate on Cash On Delivery (COD). And we do not accept transfer via: Cheques Or Draft. Only Cash Wire Transfer.

COURIER CHARGES FIRST OPTION

Courier Charges £50.00 00
                      Administrative £100.00 00
                      £300.00 GBP
                      24,112.85 INR

NOTE: The charges cannot be deducted from your winnings and we do not also effect delivery without the payment of the required delivering charges, this is in accordance with section 13 (1) (n) of the National Gambling Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds and wininning situations. Moreover,you are reqiured to send payment charges via our assigned agent in India, of what ever option you have choosen to our dispatch agent, who is incharge of sending you your cheque and winning documents.

Please respond to this e-mail by making a selection from the three options above. Also attach a scanned copy of either your driver's licence, international passport (photo page) or any other legally identifying document for secure delivery of your cheque to you.

Send your response to indicate your option within the next 24hrs. This is because you only have seven (7) working days to claim this cheque and after this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be return back to the Ford Motors Promo....

Good luck and Congratulations once again. Please send your response within the next 24hrs to enable us expedite action on your parcel.

Your urgent reply will be most welcome.

Regard,
                      Mr Frank Benson,
                      (GM),
                      Citi-Link Courier Service.

Laxmi Kant Yadav Jan 28, 2008

(Please early fast Explain this matter)
                      (PLEASE CONTACT ME EARLY MY EMAIL
                      ([email protected])
                      28 TANFIELD ROAD ,
                      CROYDON, LONDON.

ATTN: Laxmikant Yadav,

The original copy of your winning certificate, together with a covering document (MoneyLaundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through their Ford Mottors Promo Annual Lottery Award will be sent to you as soon Citi-link Courier Company. You can now begin the final steps of the claims process of your winnings of the £500, 000.00 (Five hundred thousand Great British Pounds).
                      You are to confirm your Order Code which is BATCH NUMBER : AT-040SB06-03 TICKET NUMBER: [protected] . Mail your desire Address which you want your package of the £500,000.00 (Five hundred thousand Great British Pounds) in Cheque to be delivered to you immediately.

KINDLY CONTACT THE DISPATCHED COMPANY(Citi-Link Courier Company)

Mr Frank Ben
                      Fax: +[protected]

Congratulations once more,and note that you will have to meet some delivery charges required by the Citi-Link Courier company for the Delivery of your package in the next 48hours.Thank you for your time and patience. Do have a lovely day should you require any assistance, do not hesistate to contact me

Mr. JOHNSON SMIRT,

Laxmi Kant Yadav Jan 28, 2008

(Please early fast Explain this matter)
                      28 TANFIELD ROAD ,
                      CROYDON, LONDON.

ATTN: Laxmikant Yadav,

KINDLY CONTACT THE DISPATCHED COMPANY(Citi-Link Courier Company)

Mr Frank Ben

Mr. JOHNSON SMIRT,

• Dr
                      dr kiran more Jan 09, 2008

i have received exactly same mail. i thaught it as a scam/fake mail so just for interest searched more on net and found your complain. i think we should make all people aware of it...

Ford — Negligent repairs!

Car was making whining noise. I took it to dealer and I stated it was the cooling fan. The dealer changed...

Ford Motor Company — irresponsible repairs done by ford

Dear sir, Till few months before we were the proud owners of a ford ikon flair car — aniversary edition...

ford India/ Ikon flaircomplain

Dear Sir ,

I own a ford Ikon flair 1.3 bought in oct. 2005, from Narain ford, Lucknow.
                    Vehicle registration number – UP 32 BQ 3919 .
                    VIN Number – 5GA – 4152 .

I have done all my regular service as mentioned in the service book duly signed all at Narain ford , Lucknow.
                    current mileage is 5670.

Now ,I have shifted abroad , so shifted vehicle to patna, where my parents are staying for their driving .
                    At present , i need to service the vehicle, there is no dealership 700 km around, and my air filter seemed choked and need to be replaced. Even my fan belt gives some noise .
                    I cannt risk driving to nearest dealer,as then I might be risking the engine .
                    Last week , I was in noida, so I carried all the original papers and service book to get the genuine parts. I went to south city ford, where I went to workshop and had a talk with asst. service manager, puneet .
                    He said , he looked at the papers and said , he cannt help me , but on my insistence, he said he will consult the dealer principal , Mr ajay srivastava and let me know .
                    He came and said he cannt give me parts as , this is not as per policy .
                    I ASKED HIM, WHETHER IT IS A COMPANY POLICY OR DEALER POLICY . I GOT THE ANSWER THAT IT IS A DEALER POLICY. AS YOU HAVE NOT BOUGHT THE VEHICLE FROM US , WE CANNT HELP YOU .

Now I need answer to my following questions.

1. As a ford customer , what is my fault ??
                    2. What I do to my Ford Ikon, where customer is not able to service the vehicle . I need to urgently get the consumables , and I cannt risk
                    3. I know the importance of genuine parts and oils and don’t want to put the parts , which I can get from the market . With this type of situation , I will be forced to use local make of parts , and then , who will be responsible for the damage to my vehicle .
                    4. On one side , Ford India is launching a good initiative like RSA , which is of first of its kind in India , where as existing customers like us are suffering , who have shown faith in your company and like your product .

I am , in fact a corporate buyer , as I along with my colleagues , bought 3 Ford Ikon from Narain Ford . I am also from automobile trade and would like a response from your side as soon as possible , before I take it further with my lawyers and media.

Regards
                    Satyam prakash
                    Mobile -[protected].

3 Responses
                      • Gu
                        Gurwinder Jan 21, 2009

My name is Gurwinder gill(Msc IT) PUNJAB. My vehicle vin no is YB02216 and the vehicle visits at bhagat ford Ludhiana which is far from our town near about 100 km with appointment on14/1/2009 of 10:45am and vehicle is there by sharp 10:45am after that the adviser diagnose the problem at 11am that the (front arm and front shockers need to replace) and made all the documents like job card and made estimate time of 6pm and takes the vehicle under his supervision. but after that very shameful thing is that the mechanic attends my car at 4pm on my request otherwise no way to attend that vehicle.after that they put front arm and steering end and i refuse not to replace the shockers. you know that they deliver the vehicle at 6:45pm with front arm and steering end only if i allow them to replace the shocker then they are not able to give us vehicle on same day. i know the situation that's why i refuse to replace the part because we are not able to come by bus if they told us not to deliver the vehicle today. so my question is that what is the meaning of appointment at bhagat ford when you are not able to attend the vehicle at particular time. for example if you give appointments to 20 vehicles a day but you attend near about 100 vehicles a day which are without appointment very funny then what is the meaning of appointment. you say that priority is towards vehicles which come on appointment but all these thing are paper work only for rough less this is second time when u made me upset u check my status when i come on last time before 14/1/2009 the vehicles returns back with out any work because i refuse them why, i tell you when the vehicle comes on appointment in early morning then why you told the customer in evening without doing any work on that vehicle that sorry we are not able to deliver the vehicle today because you attend that vehicle in the evening you know why the people upset from bhagat ford because of your way to attend the vehicle people say that bhagat ford relations are very nice in showroom but very poor when that person goes to workshop i am very upset from bhagat ford today that there is not even a single person which listen the problem of customer ( sir i go to skoda workshop when the vehicle goes there on appointment at there workshop they come fast to attend the vehicle and made all requirements need to check that vehicle no headache to customer but in bhagat ford the persons runs like a mouse made job card why its your responsibility to attend the vehicle when it comes on appointment why you not approach the customer in your workshop. my experience in bhagat ford is that if you not ask them to made job card they not even attend your vehicle whole the day. but all this is not good you have no respect of time of customer. So please if you want to increase sale of your product please come out of showroom and pay attention towards your workshop bcoz a customer come once in showroom to buy vehicle after that for long time his visit is only in workshop so you have to take serious attention towards that if you take care of customer there your sale goes=A0upward my motive is only to alert you. funny thing at bhagat ford is (yaha to ase he hota hay kya kare)

• Ra
                        ramandeep singh Oct 18, 2008

I HAVE BOUGHT A FORD ENDEAVOUR TDCI AND IT HAS JUST DONE 30, 000 KMS...ITS CATALATIC CONVERTER HAS GOT BLOCKED..I HAVE ORDERED IT AT CHANDIGARH AT BHAGAT FORD AND THEY ARE SAYING THAT IT IS NOT AVAILABLE.ITS BEEN 15 DAYS NOW AND I HAVE GOT NO RESPONSE THE CAR IS WORTH 16 LACS, IF THE COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE THE SPARE PARTS I THINK IT SHOULD NOT SELL THE CARS...THE SERVICE IS ALSO NOT GOOD...I REQUEST THE PEOPLE THAT THEY SHOULD NEVER BUY FORD CARS AS THEY LACK IN QUALITY.

WILL I GET ANY RESPONSE FROM THE FORD PEOPLE I DONT THINK SO...

U CAN CONTACT ME AT [protected]

• Ra
                        rajesh sondhi Sep 24, 2008

I own a ford Ikon 1.6 petrol from new delhi harpreet ford, I have done all my regular service as mentioned in the service book duly signed all at harpreet ford.I am not happy with the service level from HARPREET FORD DELHI there is some major falt from the company from the day i have purchased this car i had informed them various times but they dont listen so in future i will not suggest any one to purchase FORD CARS

Regards
                        RAJESH SONDHI
                        [protected]

Ford World — faulty rear suspension!

Purchased 2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback , mileage 8440. I have taken my car in to the Service Dept. at...

Ford Credit — ford credit mistakes

Ford credit made a mistake and misapplied a payment and sent me a statement for $0.00 balance. The following...

2007 Ford Ranger Sportpoor quality product!

Bought new $23,000.00 Ford Ranger Sport in January 2007. Within one month and 3,000 miles, front tires completely "cupped out." I told "dealer," and was later referred to another dealer, which eventually "aligned" the truck, HOWEVER, my tires were already seriously damaged from massive cupping, and continue today (nine months later) to bounce and rumble when the truck is driven.

It is overwhelmingly disturbing to me now, especially since yesterday, when I had a "blow-out" going 65 mph in the front left tire (Good Year - Nitrogen filled tires). The nitrogen does not maintain consistent air-pressure and it costs money at a Dodge dealership to fill them.

I almost wrecked in the fast-lane on Interstate 17, between Wilmington, NC and Shallotte, NC (my home area). I got off the road and discovered a "blown out" tire.

TWO PROBLEMS:

I should have never been "stuck" with these cupped tires; FORD should have delivered an "aligned" truck to me, and after finally aligning the truck grates, the tires are irreparable and unacceptable for riding comfort, totally. I'm sick of it, and now, the blow-out. What's up with these tires?

ARE these Good Year tires defective. I HAVE TAKEN PICTURES OF THE BLOW-OUT and will have a lawsuit if it happens again; I have two teen-age children, and I cannot stand the "risk" any more.

I BELIEVE THESE TIRES NEED TO BE REPLACED, ALL FOUR, AND INFLATED WITH "AIR," NOT NITROGEN.

I wonder if others have had similar problems.

Dr. Terry H. Johnson
                      Box 1648
                      Shallotte, NC 28459

Stabler Aug 16, 2010

Hi, I have a Ford Ranger Sport 2007 and have just recently had noise problems in the front tires. I took it in to get checked out and the front tires were also cupped!
                          There is an issue with these trucks!
                          John

steve Sep 16, 2008

Hi TERRY, I have a 2002 frod ranger 4x4 with firestone tires & i have the cupping problem too. I bought the tires new & had all new shocks, allignment done & they started cupping around 20, 000 miles. they have been rotated & balance every 3000 and the allignment checked a few times. I finally got a 2nd opinion & they said the factory bushing/spacers at the camber adjustment needed to be replaced to get set correctly. I have read alot of forums & there are alot of people with the same problem not just on rangers most ford trucks & suv. I am still in the process of finding the solution.This is a bunch of crap!!STEVE feel free to email [email protected]

Ford Motor Companyhealth insurance for retired employees

Ford Motor Company
                        www.ford.com

My parents met in the early 1950's mom worked at a ford dealership, dad was a porter transferring cars from dealerships. Dad retired from rouge steel after dedicating most of his life to ford. He was diagnosed with asbestosis a direct result from working at fords. Now that he really needs his promised health benefits ford is cutting his benefits every time they turn around. Soon they will have no health insurance when they need it most. Fine thank you to a man who gave his best to a company. Shame on you ford motor. I have always driven ford products, but i will be rethinking my position as i watch my father die slowly with the prospect of no health benefits to ease his suffering.

6 Responses
                          • Ha
                            hawkskeeper57 Nov 08, 2019

My husband put 41 years into Ford Motor Company. He was promised a good pension and retirement health benefits when he hired in and each time he transferred into a new department that "needed good employees" to support the new department. We just took a look at the 'promised retirement benefits'. It will take 30% of our income to finance the plan $560 per month and another 7, 200 deductible before anything is covered. We will not be eligible for medicare for 5 more years. I agree, shame on you Ford Motor Company...This is not the way to repay workers who stuck with you through thick and thin times, helping to keep the company running. I wish I could find an organization or someone willing to organize the retirees so that something could be done legislatively to prevent this from happening. My entire family, friends and co-workers are now Ford free-wont ever even look at another vehicle they make or service they offer.

la curtis Jul 09, 2009

my dad worked for ford 40 years i 18 years i am78 years old thay took my good insurance and gave me blue cross i need dental work i pay 50 per cent my medical is out of hand my wife is a sick woman i nee my medical help

John Mitchell Apr 19, 2008

My father worked at the Rouge Foundry for 20 years before retirement. My mom, his surviving spouse, was recently screwed out of her health insurance by Ford Motor Company as well. I have now spent six months trying to navigate through Medco, Humana, and a host of other ruthless insurance companies in an effort to make sure that her heart condition and glaucoma can be treated. I will never forgive Ford Motor Company for dumping the health benefits of those who built the company. It is disgusting, unwarranted and unethical. Every time I hear that Toyota is beating them and that their stocks are down I cheer!

John H. Carter Apr 01, 2008

I am a proud owner of a Ford Focus 3 dr. zx3 hatch back. I bought it for my son who will be driving in another 1.5 years. I have no complaint about the running and quality of the body hardware. I have a complaint about the air bag light coming on and staying on. I can get into the car and go somewhere and the light will come on and stay on. Sometimes it does not come on at all. I have been told that I won't be able to have my car inspected and pass because of this problem. I feel that it is not right. I have been told that it cost 98.00 to have it turned off. Thats fine if it stays off. IT WON'T! Like I said it is a great little car, but my next move is to take the light out myself and then it will never come on again. I do realze that is no answer. I could cause a life. ...But what is one to do? I have seen on the internet that it is a very common problem. Ford needs to look into this problem and fix it pronto! People are going to start taking matters into their own hands and disconnecting the light... Then when someone dies because the airbag does not deploy, then ford will be facing a bigger problem than charging folks 100.00 everytime the stupid light comes on and cause the problem of not getting a passing grade during an inspection.

• Ro
                            Roger Levesque Nov 15, 2007

My question is why ford has put me out of business it must be a joke to you but my life depended on this truck you have taken that away from me and my wife. I will go public , I will not leave this till some one in Ford ceo makes this mater write to me. I have dun nothing to Ford why should you destroy my life like this??? You have taking my Savings and some Why??? If I steel from some one I will pay for it that is the law you are not above it are you??? This letter will more likely go into trash..

• Mi
                            Michael Richards Oct 17, 2007

You may want to check out a new web-based program called The Raymond Report. Viewers are invited to write in with their problems and he has a team of investigators who can help. You can search it on YouTube or go to theraymondreport.com

I'd love to hear that they were able to help. Good luck!

2001 Ford Taurusdefective springs and sway bars!

I took my Taurus in for repair because the front end was shaking. I discovered that there is a recall on defective springs which were broken and replaced for free, however, after a $200 repair on defective sway bars. I was then informed that I have the exact same problem on both rear tires. Defective springs and sway bars that need replaced for $750. Ford would not cover the repair even though the repairman said it was common among all ford products and that I better have them fixed before they snap in half and puncture my tires. This had already happened to my Windstar at 65 mph. which almost cost the lives of five people.

I e-mailed Ford who sent a form letter of NO knowledge of defective rear springs and or any recall needed. I then canvassed five local dealerships and/or repair shops. They ALL agreed or had similar comments concerning Ford products in general. Ford springs, what a surprise, front, rear or all? one mechanic asked. I wouldn't sell that car in good conscience, one dealership said. You may want to have them replaced before selling it so nobody is seriously hurt, another dealership said.

The comments from experienced mechanics and factual history of Ford Taurus was all around me in a small town but Ford Motor Company will not yield. I wonder how big the problem really is?

• Nk
                              nkuhn Sep 22, 2009

I would guess this is a pretty common problem. The same thing happened to me. 2001 Ford Taurus with less than 70, 000 miles and the springs completely rotted out. The service station advised me that I shouldn't even drive the car home because the spring could puncture the tire. It cost $850 to replace the springs and the struts. Ford recalled the front but not the back. I will NEVER buy another Ford.

• Ki
                              KIM MYERS Jan 25, 2008

i brought a car from jd byrider dealership 2001 taurus please weare was it you brought your car god bless