Having problems with Tesla?

Tesla Customer Service Contacts

1877 798 3752 (USA & Canada)
1800 646 952 (Australia)
1800 90 2905 (Ireland)
1800 228 8145 (Mexico)
+1 844 248 3752 (USA & Canada)
+44 845 528 0442 (United Kingdom)
+353 15 134 727 (Ireland)
+64 48 318 723 (New Zealand)
+43 720 880 470 (Austria)
+32 38 081 782 (Belgium)
+420 228 882 612 (Czech Republic)
+45 89 886 984 (Denmark)
+31 137 999 525 (Netherlands)
+351 308 805 628 (Portugal)
+40 316 301 257 (Romania)
+41 618 553 021 (Switzerland)
+852 39 740 251 (Hong Kong)
+82 808 220 309 (South Korea)
3500 Deer Creek Road

Burgemeester Stramanweg 122, 1101 EN, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Netherlands, Tilburg Factory & Delivery Center
Asteriastraat 1-7, 5047 RM, Tilburg, Netherlands

China
8F, Tower 3 China Central Place, № 77 Jianguo Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

Hong Kong
Units A&C, 27/F, East Wing, TML Tower, 3 Hoi Shing Road, Tsuen Wan
Hong Kong

Japan
Eastern Aoyama Bldg 4F, 8-5-41 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan

South Korea
Yeongdong-daero 730, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Taiwan
№ 6, Lane 11, Section 6, Minquan East Road, Neihu District, Taipei City 114, Taiwan

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tesla Customer Service. Initial Tesla complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tesla above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tesla. Discuss the issues you have had with Tesla and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

TeslaSolar and power walls

We've been working with you for months. The problem is you don't send someone out to go over the plan - all done email and text. When I text back immediately you never answer back or a month goes by. This has created a very probable cancellation on my part as how can you trust you later.
It would be so simple to just send someone out to go over everything rather than spend months with redos. Why doesn't my planner not contact me back?

Nov 18, 2020

Tesla — Solar panels installation

Tesla's (Incomplete) Solar Panels project: (9 June - 18 November, 2020; five plus months and still...

Teslasolarcity monitoring system

I have had my Solar City system for approximately 7 years and had a way of monitoring the output of the system until recently ( 2 years ). I do not think the system is performing at it's previous high level. Can you tell me how I can check the system from my computer.
    This is a leased system.

Arnold Reed
    16069 W. Roanoke Ave
    Goodyear AZ 85395

[protected]@cox.net

Teslasolar panel live customer service

In June 2015 I purchasedsolar panels and service for my home in Glendale, AZ from Solar City. About a year later, I was informed that their company was bought out by Tesla. I am now trying to contact Tesla to obtain a copy of the original service agreement. All phone numbers for Tesla and Solar City keep sending me to Tesla.com/contact which directs viewer to long page of frequently asked questions. NO WAY TO GET LIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE! I am frantic. How do I get to talk to a real live customer service agent? Bad way to do business!

Dec 19, 2019

Tesla — solar panels

We contracted with Solar City five years ago, and their customer service was equal to none. Always prompt and...

Sep 10, 2019

Tesla — johnny dang (used vehicle sales advisor, remarketing)

Johnny hung up on me. I could not have been nicer! I only called after I got no reply to my email. Johnny at...

Teslatesla service department

My Tesla windshield was break by itself, the technician told me it was stress. So Tesla replace my front windshield. I just got this car at the beginning of the year and just got all tinted. So I ask one of the guy about my tint, the guy told me just have the front windshield tinted again, Tesla will reimburse the expense. After I got it tinted and submit my charge, the service department told me they don't reimburse third party tint!! Why did they told me they will reimburse the first time? They told the the expense was too much! This is the fourth Tesla that me and my husband owned. I am totally disappointed at Tesla. Probably will never buy a Tesla again.

Tesla — solarcity customer support quality

I have tried in vain to find someone to talk to concerning removal of my solar panels to allow me to replace...

tesla motors — advertising jobs that do not exist

I applied for a job, under Tesla Motors, advertising a position of Channel Manager. In small print the the...

Tesla / SolarCity — Solar panels not producing enough

I live in Oceanside Ca, my Electricity bill in the summer from SDG&E were to costly my wife and I...

Solarcity — Payment for services not received

Started working for this company from home as an appointment Setter.Signed a contract! Worked 2 weeks and wa...

Solar City — Length of time to start .

Solar City installed the panel about a day or 2 after talking to the sales agent, there were no problem...

Solarcity — Customer service/bill

Customer service calls are horrible to get through. Wanted to make sure the forced automatic payment feature...

tesla motorsfraudulent tactics with deposits

tesla is trying to steal my deposit. I previously placed an order for one of there vehicles. I put my initial deposit but i canceled the order 6 days later well within there cancelation policy not to mention i never even confirmed my order on the site.
          According to my sales rep she told me it was not a problem and i was able to cancel over the phone. I was forced to cancel due to false information provided to me about the vehicle pertaining to the charging stations that DONT exist yet and still have not been built. And i later found out these were plans to build and it was not something already done as stated by the sales rep. I live in a hi rise condo with no charger and it makes no sense to buy an car i cannot charge for the exception of charging the car at charging points that are not tesla stations there fore it would take a half of a day to charge as opposed to tesla claimed 60 min supercharging stations that are non existent in my city. Now am having to re-dispute my charge with american express a second time because tesla claims the deposit they told me was refundable was non refundable. This is nuts and completely screwed up that this company would even go that low for a car that was never confirmed or ordered nor was anything started with my order so no money was wasted. Hopefully this claim helps someone else avoid getting victimized by a company that seems more worried about the money then there own product.

• Li
              Lily Lake Mar 16, 2015

This person needs to learn basic English that is taught to children in about the third grade. Capitalize names. Capitalize the word "I". The third-person possessive pronoun is not "there, " which means over there, somewhere not near the speaker. Rather, it is "their, " as in "their vehicles." There is no such word as "non." This is only a beginning of a citing of this person's errors. It is very distracting to read something written so poorly. It makes the reader wonder if the writer does everything poorly.

Solarcity — Pathetic

This company is horrible, if you decide to go solar stay away from SolarCity. It's sorta like a Pyramid...

solarcity.comUseless and liars

I used the website www.solarcity.com in order to put solar panels in my house. I didn’t like the customer services, because the staff was rude and impolite. They couldn’t tell me anything precisely. I called them several times and argued, because they took money, but they were useless and lied about everything. I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.

Solarcity — Pigeon nesting under panel not enough engery.

I called Solar City regarding a Pigeon problem under our panels, they replied they put up the guards around...

Eastvale

Solar City — Unlicensed Operator and Overcharges

The owner of the business submits misleading quotes. Upon completion of the work the owner then advises the...

Solaricity LimitedFraud company

Want Our Money Back - Fraud company YULONG TRADING CO. LTD.
              [ Tags: Fraud ]

Hi,

We were recently been cheated by a Chinese company by the name of YULONG TRADING CO. LTD. We ordered 550 pieces of Non-Branded 2GB Micro SD Cards. The company assured us that the SD cards are of excellent quality and has full memory. First they wanted us to pay to their personal account (the reason they gave us was that the were trying to save on taxes). Then after quite a few discussions they agreed to give us their company's bank details (HSBC Bank in Hong Kong). Since we bank with HSBC in London, was really easy to send $ 836 for the 550 pieces. On receiving the goods, we were shocked to find out that they have sent us FAKE 32GB Kingston with only 120MB memory. We immediately asked the company to pay us back which they agreed to and gave us in writing. They were in touch with us for few days after our demand and now they are completely ignoring our messages on alibaba TradeManager, our emails and our phone calls. They have changed their name on TradeManager from Nancy Lu to Becky Lu and Erin Zhang (which we believe is the same person).

We have reported the case with all the evidence to Alibaba and waiting for them to get back to us. We need our money back. Can anyone help us in this regards? By the way they are Alibaba gold members and that gave us confidence to deal with them. To our shock they are still trading and maybe in the process of scamming some innocent customer of their money.