Caesars Entertainment Logo

Caesars Entertainment

Having problems with Caesars Entertainment?

Caesars Entertainment reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 28, 2012. The latest review Harrah's Biloxi was posted on Jun 22, 2021. Caesars Entertainment has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 16 reviews. Caesars Entertainment has resolved 0 complaints.

Caesars Entertainment Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 506 3454 (Customer Service)
+1 800 522 4700 (Gambling Problem)
One Caesars Palace Drive
Las Vegas, Nevada

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Caesars Entertainment Customer Service. Initial Caesars Entertainment complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Caesars Entertainment above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Caesars Entertainment. Discuss the issues you have had with Caesars Entertainment and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Caesars Entertainment Complaints & Reviews

Caesars EntertainmentHarrah's Biloxi

My name is Stephyn Ward. My Rewards number is #[protected].

I have been a platinum/diamond member for many years. All my vacations in the past have been centered around Caesar's properties. I am currently on vacation in Biloxi, Mississippi at Harrah's. I am very disappointed in the treatment that I have received during my stay.

On June 20th I checked into the hotel with a plan to stay at the property until June 24, 2021. Due to the fact that I have mobility issues I reserved a scooter in advance and was provided said scooter upon check in. Upon arrival at the hotel I provided the front desk with my valid "Caesar's" Visa card and ID for the deposit on the room and for the scooter rental. I proceeded to the room, which was very nice, and began my vacation.

My standard practice is save up my tier credit and reward credits to cover food and amenities at the hotel during my stays. Due to the pandemic I was unable to achieve the Diamond Level due to the Covid restrictions. My goal was to try and get my Diamond status back this year since the restrictions have been relaxed.

When I went to the kiosk to check my RC and my TC on June 21, 2021, I was surprised to find that I had zero points showing. I thought this was a computer glitch so I proceeded to the Rewards center to find out what was going on. Much to my surprise I found that the hotel had stripped me of all my RC and TC points due to the fact that the visa, that was provided at check in, was declined for payment.

According to Comenity Bank the hotel had tried to charge my card several times for various amount even though they knew it was declined on the first try. They took it upon themselves to strip me of all my points on my rewards account on the first day of my visit.

My biggest question is why did they strip me of something that I tried vary hard to maintain when all they had to do was get a message to my room, a message to my phone, or attempt to contact me in any way since I am staying at the hotel for 4 days. This was an easy fix that I could have corrected had I been contacted by the property.

When I contacted Comenity Bank I was informed that my available credit was sufficient to cover any expenses. Also, I used this card at other locations in Biloxi without incident. According to the bank the hotel had provided an incorrect expiration date, despite the fact I provided a valid credit card at check in. They continued to try and processes charges on this card despite this fact in various amounts.

Even though I was having a great time I feel that my personal security is threatened. In addition to stripping me of my RC and TC credits they have blocked my internet, restricted access to movies, and have turned off the in room phone. I am hesitant at this time to even leave my belongings in the room for fear of what they will do next.

Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter. I anxiously await your attention to this matter.

Stephyn Ward

May 16, 2021

Caesars Entertainment — My 50$gift card from Amazon

I was supposed to receive a gift card and as of yet have not received it can i get the 50$ in slot play instead

May 06, 2021

Caesars Entertainment — Problems

Hello. On Saturday 1, 2021. I was playing in the high roller room at Baltimore Horseshoe. I needed to get a...

Caesars EntertainmentFlamingo Resort

We typically stay here, so we are familiar with the property and how things are ran. This is our 1st visit in 2021 and our last! Horrible check in process/no live people to actually assist you unless you flag someone down. Booked at high roller view, got a partial view and when I discussed with a manager I was told that room has a view just not a full on one... and they could not move us due to not having enough maids to come in and clean the room we were 1st given...called house keeping to ask for nonfeather pillows as Im allergic, was on hold for over 30 mins, and still no pillows after an hour.

Caesars EntertainmentTotal Rewards Rep

Easter Morning April 4, 2021 I went to the rewards desk after speaking to a pit manager about earned points. He said I would have to handle the missing points with the rewards desk. Shelli looked up the points and said I received 42 for an hour and 6 minutes of play at $30 a hand. I felt like this was a mistake so she called a supervisor over, Gisselle, and she said there was nothing she could do and I would have to discuss with the pit manager. I told her they sent me to you and she proceeded to be rude about it. I never raised my voice nor did I use any foul language. I tried to stress to her that this was not right sending me back and forth getting nowhere. I have been a Loyal Rewards member since 1993 and have never been treated with such rudeness. As I am standing there trying to get their names in my notes on phone she tells me she will call security to have me removed from the line. I was so shocked at her comment since I was absolutely saying nothing but trying to take my notes. I asked to speak to another supervisor, Bjorn, who also stated there was nothing he could do. As I am speaking to him, giselle was steadily writing notes under my account and never took another customer as she said was the reason she wanted to call security to remove me. All she needed to do was say lets move over here so you are able to gather your info. I have worked really hard to get my points with Caesars Entertainment but this really left me thinking why? I spend more money trying to build to Diamond even when its the 5X promotion and only to be treated so awful by a bitter employee with zero customer service skills. I have always loved this company and as a 54 year old female, I have finally made my money to enjoy the casinos without stress and worry. I hope you can pull the camera and see how calm I was dealing with a very rude service manager. Hotel staff was amazing and loved everything about the stay in our hotel. Just thought corporate should know so that you can continue to build a client base with the merger. Plus check my account since 1993 and I have never filed a complaint on any staff member

Caesars EntertainmentCharges on my visa card

I was a guest at Tropicana Laughlin on a free offer of a midweek special of up to 4 nights. I stayed 2 nights, Feb. 9 & 10, 2021. I also received a gift. I was told when I made reservations, no resort fees or taxes would be charged for this offer. When I registered, they charged $60 for room damage which must have been removed at checkout. When I checked out, the man at the desk said "all set, complimentary room" no receipt was given. Now 10 days later there is a charge on my Visa for $38.26, why & what for? I am very disappointed as I thought this room, etc. was a way to show Caesars cardholders their appreciation. I have been a member for many years,
        Dates: Feb 9th & 10th 2021 Tropicana, Laughlin
        Room 830 Confirmation # 44AX4 Promotion # TLAGCC4N7

Caesars EntertainmentUnable to contact a representative for reservations

I have tried calling regarding my reservation for Lake Tahoe 3/1-3/5 Reservation # FFXXP multiple times. I have been on hold for over 4hrs total time with no answer. I called another number [protected] and was told all they could do was put in an incident ticket and someone would call me back with 24-48 hrs. That still has not happened. I have NEVER received such poor service or had to contact Cesar's this many times for a simple reservation. My daughter is 15 and would like to accompany my fiancé and I on this trip so I have been trying to call Asap so she can but no one will answer the phone or call me back!!! Unacceptable - I have included photos of the calls I eventually hung up on because of no answer.

Rewards# [protected]
          Tammy Jones
          [protected]@yahoo.com

Unable to contact a representative for reservations
          Unable to contact a representative for reservations

Caesars EntertainmentHotel and swimming pool at flamingo las vegas

Incident report [protected] about allowing punks on scooters to race around the casino and almost got struck once. They speed around and nothing being done this I not called for. I went over to the beliago and didn't have that problem. And the pool set up were you had to go online to register was a joke. You rgister early and wait over 1 or 2 hrs for 1 person to get in was a joke. Im really disapointed with the flamigo been staying tgere for over 18 yrs. I filed this on august 3 and still no reply. Maybe need to spend my money and time over at the beliago. My card number is15900187460 and always play at ceasers properties. Thank you

Caesars EntertainmentPit Boss Behavior

Hi
              My name is Romi Manchanda and my reward number is
              [protected]
              I was in your Caesars property at Reno . As I was betting average $1600 to 2000 I just ask pit boss
              Rex If my rating was correct . He was so rude to me I cant believe. I left table and went to grand Sierra where I was serve much better.
              I think They dont care about customer as they are closing down. Or They dont like high roller I feel.
              I had very bad experience today and will never come to this property.
              I'm seven star and elite in most of the casino in reno and California and never been treated like that.
              I evan complain to Richard another manager but I guss he did not care.
              In result all Baccard player walk with me and we had fun in grand Sierra.
              Romi manchanda

Jan 14, 2020

Caesars Entertainment — discrimination, violation of privacy, harassment

After my second complaint to the company the manager took a picture of my ID and rewards card and when I...

Ione

Caesars Entertainmenttotal rewards

Customer By CSS Web (CHARLES IORIO) (12/31/2019 10:06 AM)
                I currently have 4903 points. I am 97 points shy of Platinum status.
                I had a reservation at Caesars in AC for 12/22 - 12/24, where i would have earned over 100 tier credits to get me to Platinum.
                I checked in via your app when I woke up, and was all set to go.
                While running errands that morning, I was rear ended and my car was disabled. I never made the trip or cancelled my reservation.
                Is there any way my status can be upgraded to Platinum for 2020??

Oct 07, 2019

Harrah's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino — billing & services

Stayed at Harrah's Casino LAS Vegas July 11-16, 2019.17th floor room 17045.Noticed the next day on my...

Sep 05, 2019

Las Vegas Paris Hotel — resort fees

My boyfriend and I decided to take a trip to Las Vegas for our anniversary on August 18-22. We booked off of...

Jul 01, 2019

Paris Las Vegas Hotel — wallets stolen from our room

This past weekend, we encountered the worst experience at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel. On June 29, 2019, my...

Caesars Entertainmenttheir charter airlines

This makes the second time this has happen too me. Your charter airlines Elite Airways is the most unprofessional group I have seen. I have been on two charter's one in March from Teri-Cities to Biloxi Miss and the other this past week returning yesterday from Tri-Cities to Tunica Miss both time the departure times have been changed, did not know till went down to desk to return room key and desk clerk informed us the flight time and changed and this time it was revised and we got to airport in Tunica and it had been revised again and to get back on bus took back to Horseshoe Tunica got back at 6:00 am and waited to 11:00 A. M took bus back to airport did not leave till 12.00 p. m. Got to Tri-Cities start to deplane had to be seated they shut door back the pilot stop 40 feet short of the gate. Only thing Horseshoe did was give free breakfast buffet to us and did not even open till 8:00 A. M. so here is a plane load of people going to buffet at six and it don't even open till 8:00 the desk did not bother to tell us... let me tell you this was a trip.

Caesars Entertainment — refused to return the original counter check {marker receipt}

I took a marker from the casino, and I believe that I returned the whole amount . On jan 3rd my bank informed...