Having problems with Rumbo.com?

Rumbo.com Customer Service Contacts

+44 203 499 5209 (International)
+44 800 988 7927 (International)
Calle Proción 1
Madrid
Spain - 28023

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rumbo.com Customer Service. Initial Rumbo.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Rumbo.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Rumbo.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Rumbo.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Rumbo.com Complaints & Reviews

Rumbo.comRefund

I bought a ticket entitled for refund. The flight was continuously canceled and like many other people didn´t received any email with the info. Was very lucky when i went to do online check in and saw that there was no flight, otherwise would have gone to the airport. Asked the refund and its been 3 and 1/2 months waiting and no one answers the phones, website and automatic response always say in a few days will get an email and the money. its 600euros. I need the money asap. Its very disrespectful and dishonest. Kindly answer me with the refund being made this week. Thank you

Rumbo.comRefund for flight cancellation not made as promised

I booked a flight from Tel Aviv Israel to Toronto Canada through Rumbo.com. The flight was with Austrian air and Air Canada and it was cancelled due to Covid on 08/03/2020. I received a Refund and/or Travel Credit email from Rumbo on 08/05/2020 promising to refund 586.58 Euro or give me a travel credit for 738.23 Euro at my choice, They were to be effective between 08/11/2020 and08/05/2021.
    I contacted Rumbo about a month ago requesting the refund of 586.58 Euro as promised. It has been one month since this call and I have not heard from Rumbo nor have I received the refund.
    All relevant documents are to be found below.
    Thank you.

Refund for flight cancellation not made as promised

Rumbo.comRumbo is delaying payment of ticket refund

I have been waiting for 2 months for my refund. YOur customer service doesn't pick up calls anymore ( not in Portugal and any other number, spain, uk, i cant reach anyone )The message keeps saying in a few days i ll get the e-mail and the refund will come. Last time i was able to talk to someone, which was 3 weeks ago, they said the same thing. I never got the e-mail or the refund yet. It's not right to keep the money that its not yours. i am spending a lot of time trying to reach someone which i shouldn't be doing it. I need to work and not spend the day calling your customer service. It s a total disrespect. i have made a complaint already. I demand my 600 euros back as soon as possible. Its unbelievable what you are doing.
      Booking ID is [protected].

Rumbo.comRefund due to Corona

In July 1st I have bought a ticket from Lisbon to Copenhagen. Unfortunately, due to corona, the flight was cancelled. I have immediately received an email from Rumbo stating that they would proceed to a refund of the total value. After half a year, I still have no information about the refund. I have contacted the airline directly (TAP), and they said that the refund has already been done to Rumbo, so that is no longer their problem. Having this information, I have tried, unsuccessfully, to contact Rumbo, both by email and phone, to now what is going on with my refund, and how long would I have to wait to have my money back.
        Having this said, I am making this formal complaint to have my money back, and to get myself rid of this company.

Rumbo.comunwanted extra insurance scam

I booked a returned flight, filled in the personal details, credit card details, i selected no extra insurance and selected next to proceed to payment, a small banner pops up for the last "click" only after i clicked i noticed that says in small letters something like, this is you last chance to buy extra insurance, when you select pay, it selects the extra insurance and checks out without giving the new total, this is totally misleading and scamming people. i contacted my credit card provider but they cant cancel the payment, otherwise i would cancel and buy elsewhere, shame on you Rumbo for stealing from people, from my side be assured that ill give as bad advertising as possible to reach as many people as possible, to let them know how you cheat and steal from your costumers.

Rumbo.comNo refund has been made after our tickets have been canceled by the airline due to corona

We booked 4 return tickets to Mexico city in January to fly in the summer of 2020. Due to the pandemic the flights were canceled by the airline. We were not able to choose a refund but were given vouchers. Now we have been waiting for these vouchers since 27th of June.

We can not reach Rumbo in any way and the personal accountpage on the website states the same information for weeks. The excuse is that they are gathering the resources, but they haven't had any costs of our flight since it was canceled by the airline. We have lost almost 2500 euro.

[protected] = booking id
            Emmanuel Ortiz
            Manie.[protected]@gmail.com

Dec 01, 2020

Rumbo.com — Flight cancellation

Hi I booked flights with yo on 27/11/2020 Your booking is confirmed Hi John, Booking ID: [protected] Thank...

Rumbo.comDifferent price charged than on site

I have booked 2 single separate tickets through there website with indicated the price of 100 €. Till the payment everything mentioned the price was still 100€. After checking my spending on my credit card i realized they charged me once for 130 € and once for 150€ which is far more than presented on the site. That kind of way of doing business is not tolerable.

• B7
                  B773 Dec 17, 2020

probably was the same s me, while proceeding to payment, they will add extra insurance without you confirming, they will add it and you select pay and its paid. happen to me...scammers

Rumbo.esCustomer service

A booking was made thru' Rumbo.es on British Airways from Barcelona to London. However since BA cancelled this flight on Dec 10, I will be unable to travel with further confirmed onward destination with Virgin Atlantic to my home country. I am waiting for either Refund or change in dates or route [Madrid instead of Barcelona} of travel from this agency.

I have been frantically calling Rumbo in UK since Rumbo.es speaks only Spanish. The international call is paid and the only answer I get is they are awaiting response from Airline. When I called the Airline they say it is possible to change the route to get the connecting flight from London but only the Travel Agency can do since the booking was made through the agency.

Please can someone let me know what best can be done. I am a student and do not have enough funds to let go of this huge amount of 567 euros and hence cannot re-book again. Please help or advise.

• Updated by SMathew · Nov 19, 2020

To add the airline says they have not got any such requests from Rumbo :(

Rumbo.comNot a full refund for a canceled flight

I booked two flights via rumbo and both of them has canceled. "Rumbo" told me that I will take back only the half amount of money that I paid. I talked with the airline company and told me that they usually give a full refund for canceled flights but they can not do anything for me because I booked the tickets via Rumbo.
                  Also, Rumbo has no email, only a phone in Madrid.

Aug 21, 2020

Rumbo.com — Email and phone don't work for portugal, no replies

Service terrible! ID Booking: [protected] Any contact that I was trying to send email, automatically...

Rumbo.comFlight ticket overcharged

I booked a flight from Barcelona to Bilbao - Booking ID: [protected] on Monday 17th August 2020.
                    When I tried to pay the price of the flight ticket 57, 00 Euro, after pressing the button to complete the payment, it processed the payment but to my shock, it charged me 97, 99 Euro instead.
                    I had not requested any additional services or products and only agreed to pay for the flight ticket price which was confirmed to be 57, 00 Euro.

I demand a refund of 44, 99 Euro that I have been unfairly charged.

Could you please reply to my email address [protected]@yahoo.co.uk or call me on [protected], to clarify and confirm when I will receive the refund of 44, 99 Euro?

Many thanks
                    Taghreed Alshakir

RumboFlight cancellation refund

Iberia flights for March 25th, purchased through Rumbo cancelled by airline due to Covid. Offered voucher or refund options, chose refund. Still no money four months later.
                      Have tried all avenues I can think of to make contact, phone, Facebook, Twitter. Nothing but dead ends. No response or automated response by phone and Facebook advising that I contact via my account, which shows no flight bookings, past or present and gives no contact information at all.
                      I am nearly 1500€ out of pocket and this money has been retained fraudulently and illegally.

Rumbo.comBooking id: [protected]

Dear Rumbo,

since the 24th of April that I'm waiting for the travel credit to be refunded.
                        So far today I haven't received the credit and no updates.

Can you please let me know the status of my travel credit and when I will receive it?

I tried to call your available numbers but I'm always lead to the website or a SMS is sent to my phone number.
                        Neither options allow me to know exactly the status.

Please reply to: [protected]@hotmail.com
                        Thank you.

Mar 15, 2020

Rumbo.com — Ticket and cancellation at covid 19 situation

I called 5 days before my flight date to request cancellation as the COVID19 situation was getting stronger...

Rumbo.comNo confirmation of ticket

Hello Sir/madam,
                          My Name is Fadare Moses, from Nigeria I purchased ticket from rumbo website on 8th of March 2020 with my family here are the family Names ( FADARE MOSES)FADARE (TEMILOLA AYOBISI) FADARE EMMANUEL ENIOLA) FADARE EMMANUELLA AYOBAMI) from lagos to Istanbul- Istanbul to Gatwick airport London. and they did not send me the confirmation of my ticket, when i got to my bank they said the transaction was successful and my money was deducted from my account here is my email. [protected]@yahoo.com. please kindly get back to me before i charge the case to court.

Feb 05, 2020

Rumbo.com — Free check-in made by rumbo

Dear Sir/Madam, Me and my husband had a ryanair flight bought at Rumbo website. We would be flying from...

Rumbo.comI didn't get booking number and e ticket

Dear,
                            My name Alexander Zaid.
                            I bought round trip ticket from Ben Gurion airport to NY for dates 13 on February to 21 on February 2020 by Alitalia .
                            Date of buying 21.12.2019 by Bravofly Rumbo Group number [protected]
                            Price for me was 470$.
                            I didn't have any booking number and any information and your company did send me e ticket.
                            Your company withdrawed from my Visa card 517.34$
                            I want have my ticket and amount the payment over.
                            Sincerely
                            Alexander

Dec 09, 2019

Rumbo.com — El problema ha sido el no poder disfrutar de las vacaciones por anulación de vuelos a maderias

Micaela emma soto garrido, nif [protected]-r y ana teresa gonzalez martin, nif [protected]-v... a traves de mi...

Rumbo.comCancellation

I am trying to cancel or manage the reservation below since 28.11, less than 24 hours after I made the reservation by mistake.
                              Booking ID: [protected]
                              Flight -Amsterdam to Lisbon
                              I contacted Rumbo (by phone call) and first the costumer service nformed us that we could not cancel even if I noticed my mistake in less than 24 hours. So they promised to change my flight to the date that I really wanted for extra money...
                              However, they sent email explain the deal and the price but after I confirmed and accepted the deal, they change the price again and so far have not returned the call they promised to or changed my flight, as I requested.

Since I can't risk don't have the flight, I had to buy another flight myself.

I wish I had my money back, of course. I am not interested in a voucher and I cant trust any information from the customer care .. Anyway, I would you like to know how we can solve this problem?