The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved First Premier Bank — scam billing
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have no idea how they got my information, but First Premier Bank has made TWO unauthorized checking account withdrawals from my Chase checking account. I am currently out of the country, and when I checked my account on www.chase.com, I noticed that my checking account had been debited $230 on October 29, 2008 and $164 on November 2, 2008. Both debits were made by First Premier Bank. I called the Chase Fraud Department right away and they said that they would have to issue another debit card because from the looks of it, the debits were made over the internet. Also, I have to wait 10 days to fill out paperwork and get my money returned in my account. The only problem is that I do not have any idea as to how this company got my information. I am very secretive with my account information; my closest family members do not even have access to my accounts. This bank is making fraudulent charges and something needs to be done about it. I tried to contact First Premier Bank, but it's automated system does not have an option to speak to a representative, and you can only get through if you have an account with them. I plan on hiring a lawyer and going after this bank. From what I have read, I am not the first person that this has happened to.
More First Premier Bank Complaints & Reviews
- First Premier Bank - unrecognized charge from this company in my checking acct
- FPB cr card internet - charged me $100 for the last 3-4 mo
- First Premier Bank - fraudulent billing, scamming
- FPB cr card internet - We had a $50.00 charge on our statement that neither my husband or I authorized
- First Premier Bank - Visa Credit Card - withdraw money from account and did not post it to the account!
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - statements not received
- First Premier Bank - late charges
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - credit card
- First Premiere Bank - Overcharged
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - first premier credit card