Fifth Third Bank / 53.com Logo

Fifth Third Bank / 53.com

Having problems with Fifth Third Bank / 53.com?

+1 866 671 5353 (Customer Service)
+1 513 579 5353 (International)
+1 800 972 3030 (Personal)
+1 877 534 2264 (Business)
+1 866 475 0729 (Commercial)
+1 800 782 0279 (Lost & Stolen)
+1 866 351 5353 (Home Loan Or Refinance)
+1 866 531 4249 (Open A New Account)
38 Fountain Square Plaza
Cincinnati, Ohio
Written Correspondence

For Mortgage Loans
Fifth Third Bank, Mortgage Disputes, 5050 Kingsley Dr., MD № 1MOCFP
Cincinnati, OH 45263

For All Other Accounts
Fifth Third Bank, 5050 Kingsley Dr., MD № 1MOCOP, Cincinnati, OH 45263

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fifth Third Bank / 53.com.

Complaints & Reviews

Fifth Third Bank / 53.comservice fees

Branch at 11005 kinsman road, oh 44104. Saving account card number 589541 [protected] and access 360 card x3228 (gave card to a bank teller)

June 1 thru august 31, 2018 i had an access 360 card with a balance of $9.99. On September 1, 2018 a $4.00 service fee was deducted from the balance leaving $5.99. On October 1, 2018 a $4.00 service fee was deducted from the balance leaving $1.99. On November 1, 2018 a $4.00 service fee was deducted from the balance leaving a $2.01 overdraft. ???????? i had tried several times during the month of October to use the card but the pin number was not recognized.

I went to the bank onOctober 31, 2018 and closed the savings account. It had a balance of $354.16. I was paid in cash $338.16. What happened to the $16.00 difference (the associate explained something to me which i did not understand...She explained it twice!!!). I was told to go to a full service bank where i could cash out the $1.99 balance on the access card.

At the branch located at 12401 CedarRoad, ClevelandHeights, oh 44106, i was told the card was expired and told to talk to manager. I then noticed and told the bank teller the card was in my husbands name and was told i probably could not cash it out. Totally frustrated, i gave the access 360 card to the teller and told her to destroy it.

I opened a checking account with Fifth Third about a month after the branch at 11005 Kinsman Road, Cleveland, Oh 44104 opened and used it for many years. After awhile, i changed it to a saving account and had a direct deposit from an annuity deposited. Recently the bank was no longer full service, but i continued to use it until all these fees starting coming out.

Fifth Third lost a dedicated customer who enjoyed having a branch around the corner from home. Fifth Third changed the function of the branch. Fifth Third took out a fee from a card that had very little money. Fifth Third deducted a $4.00 service fee one day after i closed my saving account which the access 360 card should have been attached to.

I don't understand your procedures and i didn't like the unnecessary monies Fifth Third Bank took out of my savings account when i closed it and the fee from an Access 360 Card.

Oct 12, 2018

Fifth Third Bank / 53.com — overdraft fees

Received numerous calls on my cell phone as well as my job from edward cohen [protected]...i didn't think...

Sep 19, 2018

Fifth Third Bank / 53.com — service

I went to 53 branch Toledo Ohio Douglas road 2 days ago to have a will notarized I bought from legalzoom cost...

Sep 17, 2018

Fifth Third Bank / 53.com — check cashing

On 9/17 I went to the branch located on Curry Ford at Alafaya to cash a personal check written by an...

Fifth Thirdoverdraft fees

I had two unauthorized charges on my account resulting in over $200 in overdraft fees. Fifth Third refuses to refund any of the overdraft fees resulting from those unauthorized charges. They are money grabbing and unethical. I spoke to 3 people in the dispute department and 2 in the checking department. I want everyone to know this bank is unethical and only interested in charging fees to cover their CEOs paycheck. I repeat do not use Fifth Third. I am a senior citizen and on a fixed income but that didn't seem to bother them in any way. They just don't care.

Aug 24, 2018

Fifth Third Bank / 53.com — overdraft fees and a very rude rcm

On 8/17 I received an email from my EBCFLEX account saying that $117 was deposited into my account. I looked...

Fifth Third BankI am complaining about the terrible experience I had getting my home improvement loan.

Ok here it goes my home equity loan was started in May of 2018, I was dealing with the Fifth Third Bank on Hall Rd in Clinton Twp. MI. The first problem started when Elain Cox the loan office called me and said my VOE was faxed somewhere and she had no idea where. She asked me to call my HR dept and gave me a fax number to have them refax, I had no problem doing that. So the weeks go on next she calls and said could you please fax me the VOE again, no problem. Than the same day she said that Equfax would not take my VOE from the bank, so I had to call my HR again and have them fax it directly to Equfax, so I did. Then the loan took so long my condo association needed me to repay for the paperwork I had all ready paid for. That's when I started to really loose control. Then because I put up a stink my Condo Association suddenly didn't need me to repay for the form again. But to put the icing on the cake I show up to close on my loan on 08-15-2018 at 1:30, Elain Cox was not at the bank the teller stated she would be back at 3. So taking some deep breaths I ask so who am I closing the loan with, a girl named I Michelle told me all my paperwork was locked up in Elain Cox's desk and stood there looking at me. She said all I have to do is print up all your paperwork. I said after all the problems I have had I think this should have all been done. She looks at me and said your early for your appt. it was 1:27. So I just stood there and watched here print up all the loan papers, then she had to separate them. I think I had smoke coming out of my ears. So what could do but get control signed all the papers. I told her I am very sorry to be so upset, I know she just works at the bank it is not her fault. So that being said I will tell all my friends to never go to Fifth Third for a loan and what a terrible experience I had. I'm sure you could care less, but I feel a little better. I feel bad I did't enjoy the experience. Thank you for listening...Jennifer Long [protected]

Aug 14, 2018

Fifth Third Bank / 53.com — fee reversal

Kj1moc2a [protected] 5050 Kingsley dr Cincinnati Ohio 42563 Office of the president Greg...

Customer Service at Fifth Third Bankcustomer service operator jake & supervisor kiley

Called Fifth Third Bank about a problem with my Van payments
        I asked Jake could I speak with a Supervisor and he said they were too busy and couldn't talk to me;
        I stated that I would wait he put me on hold for 4 minutes. Then return to say the Supervisor would not
        Talk to me and that I could leave a message on her voicemail. I stated that I had never heard of all the Supervisor
        Being too busy to take a customer call, He stated that is what she told him and that he was not tranfering me
        To anyone else, and that all I could do was leave a message on her voicemail which i did.

My name is Milton Reaves, I am a United States Navy Veteran, had a car loan with Fifth Third Bank for 70 Months
        And expect better service than that can SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

Sincerely
        Milton Reaves, [protected]@cox.net, [protected]

Jul 26, 2018

Fifth Third Bank / 53.com — mortgage

whom it may concern: My name is Karen Howard and I have had my mortgage through Fifth Third Bank for several...

Jun 22, 2018

Fifth Third Bank / 53.com — business checking account

We are a trucking company that runs on diesel fuel. We must have the fuel to ran our business. We can only...

May 29, 2018

Fifth Third Bank / 53.com — poor customer care

I am extremely disappointed with the poor customer service at the branch of 5605 77 center drive, nc 28217. I...

May 22, 2018

Fifth Third Bank / 53.com — kandi martin

We went to our branch at South 2nd Street, Lafayette, IN 47901. We were withdrawing $5, 000 and the Bank...

May 16, 2018

Fifth Third Bank / 53.com — overdraft

on 5-10-18 I call the Fifth Third Bank to have money transfer from my 360 card to my checking account. So the...

Fifth Third Bank / 53.coma birthday gift triggered a fraud investigation

For 12 years, my husband and I have used Fifth Third. We had a joint account, each of us had personal checking accounts, and I had a savings account. My account was small with not much activity other than small purchases. My main account is with another bank thankfully.
          My friend sent $500 as a gift. Fifth Third blocked it as "suspicious activity." Then they blocked all my accounts, including the joint account connected to my husband's paycheck. It happened on a Friday, and I had to wait until Monday to call. Fifth Third does not have 24/7 support for anything other than the basics.
          It took me 6 hours to talk to anyone. I was disconnected 4 times. After viewing my account, they did not believe that the system was triggered by only $500. But they could not find anything else. So to be on the safe side, they banned me, and gave me 30 days to withdraw my money before closing my account.

May 11, 2018

Fifth Third Bank / 53.com — mortgage harassment

I am a mortgage customer for 5 years, have never made a late payment until last month and that was human...

Fifth Third Bank / 53.comwithholding funds

I have been a 5/3 bank customer for over 15 years. During that time I've held several mortgages, always paid on time.

On March 6th one of my properties was destroyed by fire. After receiving the insurance proceeds, (4/2/18 I sent 5/3 the check overnight. The funds were applied, my mortgage paid off, the balance (in excess of $100, 000) due to me is being unlawfully held by 5/3. I have been told I'm guaranteed to get the funds back by 4/27/2018. They are holding my funds, interest free, for 25 days. They claim they need to "investigate" the funds...I could get no explanation what that means. The funds came from MetLife, cleared, were immediately applied to my mortgage balance. If the funds are satisfactory for 5/3 to apply to my mortgage, why are they not satisfactory to issue back to me?

Meanwhile they are holding my funds, interest free, and I'm forced to pay tens of thousands of dollars toward demolition costs out of pocket.

Mar 15, 2018

Fifth Third Bank / 53.com — mortgage loan

I been customer with fifth third bank since 2000 and recently I build a house and I thought because my house...

Fifth Third Bank / 53.comcustomer service

Christina inside the Kroger's branch is very impolite and rude. She is rascist and have no problem showing it towards African Americans. I have been to this branch multiple times and she always rolls her eyes talk with head motions and make me wait until another representative can serve me. She holds a stigma against young black men. She declines to cash my school checks when she see the amount and she don't help me with banking at all if something is not done behind this I will contact a lawyer put on a body camera and catch her acts on camera and begging legal actions for discrimination and rascism I also will be contacting BBB because I don't think no person should have to go through that embarrassment of having a legit check declined in front of other customers I've called customer service and they confirmed my account was active with no blocks and they don't know why she could be declining my check she also referred me to go to a check cashiers afford declingin and I have had this check cashed through my bank multiple times in the past at a different branch

Fifth Third Bank / 53.comauto loan

Re: vin number.1gc1kwey3hf140925
                Hi, My is Sukhvinder Singh and I got inform that I bought a car on my name with above mentioned VIN number. I never own and bought this vehicle on my name.please look into this fraud and let me know what's going on. You can always reach me via email. [protected]@ntcus.com.
                I need to remove this loan from my name as soon as possible. Thank you in advance