Bank Of China [BOC] / BOC International Holdings Logo

Bank Of China [BOC] / BOC International Holdings

Having problems with Bank Of China [BOC] / BOC International Holdings?

Bank Of China [BOC] / BOC International Holdings Customer Service Contacts

95566 (China)
1844 669 5566 (Canada)
1800 095 566 (Australia)
1800 338 5335 (Singapore)
+86 400 669 5566 (Credit Card)
+86 400 669 5569 (Platinum Credit Card VIP Service Line)
+1 212 935 3101 (United States)
+44 207 282 8926 (United Kingdom)
+64 99 809 000 (New Zealand)
+43 153 666 800 (Austria)
+32 24 056 688 (Belgium)
+420 225 986 666 (Czech Republic)
+49 691 700 900 (Germany)
+36 14 299 252 (Hungary)
+352 268 688 (Luxembourg)
+31 102 175 888 (Netherlands)
+351 210 495 710 (Portugal)
+855 23 988 886 (Cambodia)
+62 215 200 986 (Indonesia)
+60 320 595 566 (Malaysia)
+230 203 4878 (Mauritius)
+507 263 5522 (Panama)
+27 115 209 600 (South Africa)
+82 16 705 566 (South Korea)
+66 26 795 566 (Thailand)
+84 838 219 948 (Vietnam)
Building № 1, Fuxingmennei Dajie

Coolsingel 63, 3012AB Rotterdam, The Netherlands

Portugal
Rua Duque de Palmela no 35, 35A e 37, 1250-097 Lisboa, Portugal

Turkey
4. Levent Esentepe Mah. Büyükdere Cad, № 209 Kat: 21 Posta Kodu: 34394 Şişli İstanbul

Cambodia
Canadia Tower, 1st &2nd Floor, 315 Ang Duong St., P.O. Box 110, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Japan

P.O. Box 0823-01030, Calle Manuel M.icaza № 14, Panama, Republic Of Panama

Singapore
4 Battery Road, Bank of China Building, Singapore 049908

South Africa
14th floors, Alice Lane Towers, 15th Alice Lane, Sandton, Johannesburg, Republic of South Africa

Taiwan
1/2/3/4F. № 105 Songren Rd. Xinyi Dist. Taipei City 11073 Taiwan

Thailand
179/4 Bangkok City Tower, South Sathorn Rd, Tungmahamek, Sathorn District, Bangkok 10120, Thailand

Vietnam
Ground & 11th FL, Times Square Building, 22-36 Nguyen Hue Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HoChiMinh City, Vietnam

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bank Of China [BOC] / BOC International Holdings Customer Service. Initial Bank Of China [BOC] / BOC International Holdings complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bank Of China [BOC] / BOC International Holdings above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bank Of China [BOC] / BOC International Holdings. Discuss the issues you have had with Bank Of China [BOC] / BOC International Holdings and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

G
May 01, 2020

Bank Of China [BOC] / BOC International Holdings — University of Hertfordshire bank account update

Dear Sir or Madam, This is Gavin Tan from the International Office at the University of Hertfordshire...

Bank Of China [BOC] / BOC International HoldingsRequest a refund urgently

I need refund of amount $1895 dollars.
send to the below account details.
my bank have also send request of refund but no vital reply yet from bank of china.
the beneficiary claim he did not received the money. so please help me look into this matter and refund the said amount.
Email to contact: [protected]@aol.com

Bank Name: BANK OF CHINA.
Account Name: Wang Xiao Ling
Account number: [protected]-126935.
Swift Code: BKCHCNBJ200.
Bank Address: NO.8 You Yi North Road, Hexi District, Tianjin, China
Beneficiary Address: Tianjin YouYi North Road Country China
Country: China.

Bank Of China [BOC] / BOC International HoldingsInternational payment

I have been trying to make contact with someone at the Bank of China that could assist me with an international payment that was made from my Standard Bank South Africa account into the below account, however no one can assist me in English and therefore I can't lodge an official query and complaint. The details of the payment is as follows:

Bank: Bank of China
    Beneficiary Name: Qiufeng Guo
    Beneficiary Account No: [protected]
    Payment Reference: Dante Reeby 50 Albrecht Road South Africa
    Amount: 329.01USD
    Reference number: 190718-6CZGDY082
    Date of payment: 18 July 2019

The supplier stated that she received a call from the bank advising that she can't receive the payment and that a refund will be done back to me. My question is why could the payment not be released and when will I receive my refund. I have made an alternative payment to the supplier, however I have still not received my refund.

Kind regards,
    Angelique

E

Bank Of China [BOC] / BOC International Holdings — poor customer service - chelsea

I was at your BOC branch this afternoon - @13:30 - 20th December 2018 to make an enquiry pertaining to my...

London

Bank Of China [BOC] / BOC International Holdingsboc family card

BOC family card has increased the limit from $500 to $700. I was not aware and my spending was short by $26. It refused to give me rebate due to the difference of $26 and claimed that they have sms me when there was a change which i did not receive. Very angry with them. Am going to cancel all my cards with them and withdraw all my FD when it expire in Nov 2018. It is very difficult to reach them too especially those customer service officers in china. It dont even consider when my usage with their Union pay card exceeded by $400!!
      Sickening bank!!!

Bank Of China [BOC] / BOC International Holdingsinternational transfer

I would like to make a complain about a bad service from the Bank of China. My friend went to boc in Huangdao, Qingdao (shandong province) to make an international transfer from her bank account to mine in Spain. She went over 4 times to the bank and each time there was a different problem. Such as name was wrong and requesting we must be blood family to be able to transfer the money. The information of what was needed for the process was different each time.
        The bank exchanged the amount to euros before notifying that the transfer was not possible as we were not family. Therefore they exchanged back the money to rmb and has charged me 750.21rmb.
        The lack of professionalism has made me loose about two months and 750rmb of my money for a service they could not provide. Personal at the bank and the manager cannot answer any question neither give us the right information from the beginning.
        I tried calling customer service hotline but cannot connect to any operator.

V

Bank of China — bank of china johannesburg

Re account [protected]. Since January 2018 I have been in email contact with both the JHB-TFD and the...

Johannesburg
          M

Bank of China — complaining about not delivered swift ref [protected] for usd 2770 advance payment for importing fresh garlic from china to egypt

We are AGRO FARM TRADE Egypt, we are complaining about not delivered Swift Ref [protected] for USD 2770...

L

Bank of China — recalling of fund back to my bank

Dear sir, my name is Cornelius nkachukwu There is a fund that I transfer through stanbicibtc bank Nigeria to...

Lagos

Bank of Chinawell-assured refundable accident ins plan

Dear sir/madam,

Cc: boc life, hk monetary authority, office of the commissioner of insurance

I obtained an insurance product through the telesales of the credit centre of bank of china, the insurance product is called well-assure refundable accident ins plan. I am the policy owner ong wee ming, policy number is [protected]. Policy is attached.

The monthly premium payment of hkd635 is settled by my boc credit card automatically. By the dec of 2016, I found that the credit card’s e-statement had no record of the premium payment, so I contacted to the branch of boc in person on dec of 2016. The boc staff told me that the policy is lapsed on the june of 2015, due to the monthly premium had not been made. It caused by the loss of my credit card ie the last two digits credit card numbers of the reissued credit card is different from the original credit card, so the premium was unable to charge from the reissued card automatically.

I asked why boc never contact me about this issue. The staff replied that boc and boc life are different companies. Boc would not help to update the contact to boc life, also would not inform boc life about the card number had been changed.

I am unsatisfactory with boc not taking responsibility on this case:
          1. The telesales was calling from boc credit card centre and the premium was also settled by boc credit card. The telesales did not introduce the relationship between boc and boc life. I did not recognize boc and boc life are two different companies
          2. According to the website of boc, boc is the agent of boc life, it is the responsibility of boc as an agent to update their client information to boc life.

I received a cheque of hkd4, 318 to close this case. It was not a term life insurance and I had already paid hkd43, 180 since 2009. I request to re-action policy and to compensate the loss.

Please contact me at 5545 2866 email: [protected]@yahoo.com or my wife mrs angel wong at 6771 3699.

Thanks,
          Ong wee ming

Bank of Chinafraudulently receiving the money in some account

Dear sir .
            somebody has hacked my email and instructed my remitter to send the money to his following account
            account no [protected]
            bank of china shanghai
            account name shangai sheneda imp exp co ltd
            please freeze any money received in this account from usa in us dollars by tt
            the money belong to meplease remit back this money to the sender as this account is fraud .
            sanjay kumar daga
            india
            [protected]

H

Bank of China — changing from usd to hk has to be done twice

I have more than one million dollars in my trading account and I want to do is request for my USD currency to...

Bank of Chinadebit card fraud

If you have an account with Bank of China be aware!! My bank card (Union Pay debit card) has been cloned in Europe and all of my funds have been withdrawn from my account while I was on a climbing trip in Beijing. I have been to the bank and the manager told me in these exact words "It is not the bank's problem, its your problem. It is your money that got stolen". So there you go...if you have an account with them you better not expect your money to be secured. Bank of China has no fraud protection to either credit cards (http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/bank-of-china-c463815.html?fb_action_ids=10151509129640272&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582) or debit cards. I have been to the police and file a case report but because my funds with stolen abroad they said it is beyond their jurisdiction and that the bank should be responsible for my losses. Obviously the bank does not want to take the hit so I decided to get a lawyer and see if he can help me. He told me that card cloning crimes are quite common and that 99% of the cases banks will not give you your money back. When they do they will give you about 1/3 of your money and say that the rest of the money will be paid by the criminals when they are caught. I think you can see my dilema here.
              So in any case... this seems like a lost cause. If you do have an account in any bank in China I strongly suggest you open an account with an international bank such as Citibank or HSBC that have fraud protection. I will still battle for what is mine and shall post an update here soon.

J

Bank of China — telex fraud

My Business Partner deposited $6.5 Million with Bank of China, Guangzhou location. The Bank Telex notified me...

Bank of Chinano fraud protection on credit card

I want to warn all that Bank of China issued credit cards under VISA do not provide any real fraud protection. I work for a UN agency and used my BOC card while travelling in Indonesia. After using the card in Jakarta BOC called me and informed me that it appeared my card had been misused and there were suspicious charges in Malaysia just seconds after using the card in Jakarta.

When I return to Beijing Bank of China told me to file a claim against these near $1200 in fraudulent charges. I submitted the claim and was told the charges would be removed within six months. I had, in the meantime, to pay these charges. I called regularly over the six month period and was told that my claim was in process.

Strangely after the six month period was up, I was told I needed a police report to file the claim, despite having called over 30 times. I tried to do this but the Beijing and Jakarta police told me that it was not possible to issue a report for something that did not occur in their jurisdictions.

I tried many times after to speak to management at the Bank and was never (not once) allowed to speak to any supervisors.

I called VISA international as was told they had not responsibility for Bank level procedures of VISA cards.

So conclusions BOC will not repay fraudulent charges and they will block you from any conversations with management to resolve any issue. I would suggest avoid this bank all together because I see no respect for the rights of customers.

Richard Howard
                [protected]@gmail.com

Bank of Chinascam

Dear Friend, I am CHAN LEE, I work with BANK OF CHINA, HONG KONG. I have a Business Proposal worth $17.3M for you to handle with me from my bank. I need you to assist me in executing this Business Project from Hong Kong to your country.Should you be interested please send me the required informationbelow; (1). Full Names (2). Telephone Number I will want you to reach me on my private e-mail:([protected]@yahoo.com.hk). Finally after that I shall provide you withmore information.

• Ls
                      Ls C Sep 03, 2018

Dear top management of BOC,

I would like to make a complaint for your staff named Tam Goon Yee who misuse the personnel information of customer to disturb customer's family.

Hope the staff can be more professional in handling customer documentation and personnel interest cannot be there totally.

Please do check on her mental stability.

Chawla Feb 24, 2014

Froud with me in China

I send the T/T to china for import the goods"Hacker" change the address and T/T deposit in another account of YIWU and bank not tacking any action about this

• Me
                      Mehwish Hameed May 11, 2013

Mr David Lee contact me from Citic Bank of China and wants to me fraud.

• Me
                      Mehwish Hameed May 11, 2013

some bank of china contact me and want to make a fraud.plaease contact me in this chapter because its a question of on honesty and value of china pleas