Menu

N
Author of the complaint
7:17 am
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have ordered from Fashion Nova before with NO issues, but this last time i ordered from them and they sent me ALL the wrong items. I emailed them and I got a message saying I would here from them within 24 hours. I haven't heard anything so I called their customer service line and no one picks up. When i went back online, I saw that most of the items were sold out now so I probably won't even get my stuff now.

Helpful? 0 0
May 03, 2017 7:25 pm
We apologize for this inconvenience you experienced! Please send us a photo of all the items you were sent in error to [email protected] Once you send a photo of all these items, please return them promptly to: Fashion Nova Returns, 2801 E 46th St, Vernon, CA 90058. Please keep hold of your return postage receipt that you obtain from the local mail carrier as we will need to see a photo of that to reimburse you for return shipping paid. We reimburse up to $10 USD. We will also credit you for all the items or attempt to reship the correct items provided they are available in stock at the time we receive the returned incorrect items back at our facility.

More FashionNova complaints & reviews

FashionNova - never receiving full store credit refund on returned item .
FashionNova - order unfulfilled
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
FashionNova - received a refund no explanation as to why, and the item was still in stock
FashionNova - Have not gotten any responses to my order
7 comments
F
Dec 26, 2018 7:17 am

Wow! So the bad things I've heard about fashion nova is true. I have ordered a couple of times with no problems but I am currently going through the worst customer service ever. They sent me the wrong item and after 8 days and about 12 emails with pictures attached, I have yet to receive a reply. I keep getting that same email stating that they will reply. What a way to f it up.

S
Dec 07, 2018 7:17 am

@FashionNova
Order #[protected]
AGAIN YOU GUYS SENT ME THE WRONG ORDER ! I DID NOT ORDER THESE ITEMS WHERE IS MY ORDER? ! WHERE IS MY CREDIT FOR SHIPPING YOU BACK ANOTHER WRONG ORDER?! I HAVE NEVER SEEN WORSE SHIPMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IN MY LIFE .  I WILL EXPOSE ALL THIS WITH PROOF TO EVERYONE EVERYWHERE .. ATTACHMENTS ARE ALL AT THE 10TH EMAIL I SENT WITH NO REPLYS ! NOW I NEED MY REAL ORDER AND I WILL NOT PAY SHIPPING BACK TO SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER!

S
Dec 07, 2018 7:17 am

Order #[protected]

T
Dec 07, 2019 7:17 am

I feel you on this. Same [censored] is happening to me now. Have called them 8 times, dm’d them, messaged them on FB. Their customer service SUCKS!

#Dontshopatfashionnova

Order #[protected] Ashley Betts
I ordered your black puff boots in a size 10 and received some black sandals in a size 11. I’ve reached out to you guys on numerous occasions and have yet to receive a response. At this point if I don’t receive a response by April 1st I will inform my attorney and bank of this matter. Below I’ve included pictures of the item I received and the item I purchased.

View 0 more photos

Typo order # is [protected]

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

1439 complaints