Fashion Novafashion nova is refusing to cancel an order

C

I accidently purchased a pair of shoes on a Sunday night . Moments after the purchase was made I requested to cancel the order. I received and email the following morning saying that they couldnt cancel or modify the order once it is made even if it hasn't been shipped. I was told I have to ship the item back to them and they would refund me the money in a form of nova gift card that can only be used to pur base items on their website. That same day I bought other merchandised from them, all I want is my money back from the shoes. They provide no way to speak to a customer service rep. Or a manager other than via email. Up to this point they have not been helpful what so ever and keep telling me that the orders can't be cancel once they are made.

• Je
    Jennell Janay Miller Dec 03, 2018

I order from fashion over a week ago and they took my money right away and i havent recived a confirmation email. Are anything else but they took my money right away i just want q freakin refund this company sucks [censored]

• Ls
    LSell Dec 10, 2018

@Jennell Janay Miller They dont give refunds, only store credit. They are also terrible with service. To get your money back tell your bank to reverse the charges because you believe they are scamming you and they will absolutely do it for you and fashion nova cannot under any circumstance stop them from doing so. That is your best bet. I had a friend order something and she had "express 2 day shipping" 2 weeks later she emails asking about her order and they told her that two of the items were not in stock and so they were now going to ship her items and then give her store credit on the items she never even got shipped. They will never under any circumstance give you $ back. I have heard nothing but horror stories. She went to the bank and had them reverse the the charges and got her money back and then let fashionnova know at a later date that she reversed her charges and got her money back anyways!

• So
    Solonge Sep 12, 2018

I ordered the wrong size and didnt catch it until I checked out. I emailed customer service right away, and they basically said oh well, they dont modify or cancel orders once they are placed. All i needed them to do was give me one size down. So now I will have to pay return shipping, then if I still want the item Ill have to order it and pay to have it shipped to me.

• Ki
    Kiah King Mar 30, 2018

I placed an order to fashion nova and payed next day shipping. Order was processed and allegedly shipped hours later. Later that night I receive notice that my delivery was cancelled by sender. I will never order from fashion nova again!!!

• Sh
    Shaun R. Nov 29, 2017

Hi Cristina.

You are right that canceling an order, once placed, is outright impossible because of how automated the system is. Get an R.A. (return authorization) number and send it back.