SheInside / SheIn Group Logo

SheInside / SheIn Group

Having problems with SheInside / SheIn Group?

SheInside / SheIn Group Customer Service Contacts

688 N Rimsdale Ave Apt 24
Covina, California
United States - 91722-3544

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SheInside / SheIn Group Customer Service. Initial SheInside / SheIn Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for SheInside / SheIn Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about SheInside / SheIn Group. Discuss the issues you have had with SheInside / SheIn Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

SheInside / SheIn GroupLack of efficiency on the part online customer service at shein. My issue is in relation to gift cards.

I have two shein gift cards, have had them for over 2 years. I would like very much to apply them at shein checkout site, as payment in part or whole for my merchandise order. Checkout requires an id number and pin number for this transaction. I have been unsuccessful in my chatting sessions with online customer service to obtain this information. I can't return them I know, but I really need to get this resolved in hopes of finally being successful in placing an order. Therein I have the problem of losing out on many items due to "sold out" factors. Thank you for any possible solutions here. Your attention is most appreciated!!

SheInside / SheIn GroupHorrible. Nothing else to say

Out of 7 items I got only 2 for the last month. I didn't say I placed my order two months ago and as you can see there's such a big mess happening.
    I told them to stop sending separate orders and collect them all in one, but they didn't listen to me and shipped all of the items separately, so no wonder if some of them got lost or seized by the customs.
    Just great.

A
      Aug 10, 2019

SheInside / SheIn Group — Clothing

I had returned some of the tops that I had ordered like two months back and after a month or so I wa...

S

SheInside / SheIn Group — Fraud transaction

A cyber thief had duplicated my debit card details and made a fraud transaction on Shein for BLR 310.90 which...

P

SheInside / SheIn Group — why is my account deleted?

I ordered a hoodie and paid $11.84 online on 15th August 2018. I was told that the order would be delivered...

Hyderabad

L

SheInside / SheIn Group — charged

Charged 30.99 for items I did not order how do I get my money back from ur company I have tried calling your...

P

SheInside / SheIn Group — my order

I had ordered 3 items out of which one was a skirt and one was a dress. The skirt had threads coming out of...

Dubai

SheInsidepromotion code

Dear SHEIN,

I hope you are doing well. First of all I want to wish you a great Ramadan. Second, I'm sending you this e-mail in order to ask you about a promotion code if it's possible of course since I'm buying a lot from you, also because of the number of followers I got and they are all the time asking about my outfit. If you are interested to collaborate by giving me a promotion code I'll be glad. Here is my instagram a_hinda. Thank you and have an amazing week.

Regards,
      Hinda

Shein Group Ltd.service on by honey and krissa on the manual online help site

I listed four (4) orders: #CKC20144, SKU mmc-it10055-lvr, returned 1-29-18,
        #YYH20253, SKU rblo171222202, returned 2-1-18, #HZK20369 SKU [protected], returned 2-4-18 and #PAC 20497, SKU170808711m, asking why haven't these returned items been refunded yet and they simply cut me off. At first I was told that Honey (last night) and Krissa (this morning) joined the chat. Then immediately after that I saw the words "...Reconnecting" and under that Chat ended. They both cut me off!???

I am upset by this and would like to know why these orders have not been refunded as I returned end of January and the beginning of February 20018. It is now March.

This is extremely rude behavior and it needs to be fixed, as I need to know why these orders have not yet been refunded.

Thank you.
        Barbara Sweet

• Updated by Lilly of the Valley · Mar 07, 2018

I am upset by this and would like to know why these orders have not been refunded as I returned them end of January and the beginning of February 20018. It is now March.

I also would like to be able to do work out issues like, for example, why old returns have not been refunded and I deserve not to be cut off whenever I go to the manual site of the online help and ask questions. I am not upset with anyone there, why should I be cut off? I'd like this behavior changed.

SheInsidedelivery of hkh18638

I ordered this product on 18th december... by standard delivery it should have reached me till 26th but it has not. I am leaving town on 28th morning and they are estimating it to be delivered on 29th. I really needed this product for my trip. I am also hell disappointed by their customer service..for delivery issues they give a number of dehlivery.com which never responds to call!

SheInsideitems not delivered, unable to track, unable to reach customer service

Order #PLP17:SWEATSH171101371, Sweatshirt170810707. Not received, cannot track, cannot get hold of customer service. Would like this order cancelled. Refund back to my credit card not in some site "wallet." Will not be using this sight ever again. Little to shady for me. Confirmation of completed cancellation would be awesome. If this is to complicated maybe the Attorney General, the BBB, and/or whom ever else I can come up with can make it easier.

SheInsidetwo jumpers I have received

My name is Dianne Grogan [protected]@gmail.com I have received two substandard jumpers from your company. I want my money back. Your photographer seems to be doing a great job however your clothes are not up to my standard. Nor anyone I would know. Very poor quality it is a joke. I have written on Facebook regarding this matter and will proceed to tell every possible site of your company. My father was buried only last week and I came home to this rubbish parcel. My mobile is [protected] I am at all happy with your companies lack of after care. My address 84 Fairlie Street Falkirk FK1 4NL Scotland Money back now please

SheInsidelegging, bag, wallet

Hi this Ramya from coimbatore I placed and order. I placed my order to Tiruppur address but am not available there so I ask for delivery to Coimbatore. The guy said he will ask the mangers and let me know. After that I din get call. I tried Reaching that guy name vijay buthe he blocked my call. I really got passed off. And if I call ur customer service no one is answering. Very very bad

S

SheInside — sweatshirt160803106

I want to return my order ZHY15756 with the following item(s) sweatshirt160803106 because while buying i read...

Jammu

SheInsidereturn

hi my order no is ZKY15723
                  I bought a dungree that was dirty when it came top was of bad quality which made my mood upset.. so I decided to return in back. I paid 350 first of to send it back and for early delivery I paid 300 which came after 6 7 days that wasn't early at all. Then without asking me they refunded my order in shiens wallet because I made my payment through cash and now all my money got stucked int their wallet and I cant withdraw nice play shein. It was my first and last time now no 1 in my knowledge will ever buy your [censor] products return my money in my account bloody cheaters. I dont want to buy your junk.

SheInsideconfirmation email/order/account

I did not receive a conformation email, and no representative is getting back to me. This site is ridiculous. For reviews it is either a 5 star experience or a 1 star. I ordered a sweatshirt and when I checked out I had to screenshot my order number. No email. Awful. I then tried to log in/register and the site said that my email was already used for an account, but I never made one. I have ordered from cheap fashion websites before and have not had a problem. This site was the worst I have ever had an experience with. I would suggest making an account before you purchase just to be certain you receive your clothing. Ridiculous that you have to have an account, but they don't make that clear.

SheInsidetracking my order

Hello, I had ordered one mesh leggings on 28th september from your website.
                      The Order number is CBZ15502 and the tracking number is [protected] but I am not able to track my order. The status is showing In-transit but still I am not able to as the tracking number is showing non existent.

There is no conformation on text or any expected delivery date from your end also. Kindly look in the matter as soon as possible as its already been 5 days since I have ordered.

• Mo
                          Monalisa Ngunela Oct 07, 2017

Hello, I had ordered one jacket on 21st september from your app.
                          The Order number is PZY15314 and the tracking number is EQ948058313IN but i am not able to track my order. The status is showing In-transit but still I am not able to as the tracking number is showing non existent.

There is no confirmation on text or any expected delivery date from your end also. Kindly look in the matter as soon as possible as its already been 2 weeks since i have ordered.

SheInsidestay away

I bought 4 items and got my package in 2 months. Unfortunately, I got only 2 things out of 4. Sad story. Moreover, the delivered items had nothing to do with a picture on the website. One of the was in a different color, and the second one was bigger than needed. I'm extremely disappointed.
                        Speaking of the two missing items, I don't know what to do because their reps don't answer.
                        Money spent for nothing...

SheInsidenot receiving the item.

when shall I am going to receive my item. it has told that within 6-7 business days I am gonna received it. but where is the product. there is also no update from the order. I can't track my order also. are you going to deliver this product this year or in the next year? what is your customer service phone number at least you should provide a phone number so that they can contact.

SheInsidebathing suits still have not arrived

I ordered 2 bathing suits from shein on July 29th 2017, it is now September 26th and I kept complaining to your customer service they told me it would deliver on the 11th of this month and many days and weeks before that time. this website is a scam! I want a full refund or my bathing suits.
                            I constantly talked to your customer service 2 different people that work for you told me the package would come soon. I even tracked it and it would tell me the bathing suits were in Hong Kong etc... All I want is my bathing suits man why do you have to be dishonest?