Donna Karan New York / DKNY Logo

Donna Karan New York / DKNY

Having problems with Donna Karan New York / DKNY?

Donna Karan New York / DKNY Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 984 2118 (United States)
240 West 40th Street
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Donna Karan New York / DKNY Customer Service. Initial Donna Karan New York / DKNY complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Donna Karan New York / DKNY above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Donna Karan New York / DKNY. Discuss the issues you have had with Donna Karan New York / DKNY and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Donna Karan New York / DKNYorder cancelled and no money back

I ordered two bags online.

One of the bags got cancelled two days later and I received an email with info, and it said I would get my money back within few days. - I dont understand why I paid for something thats not even in stock??? Other websites/companies dont process orders like that. I have never experienced to pay for an order, before the items were picked and sent??? But maybe DKNY is in crisis?? Its been over a month, and I still havent got my money back for the cancelled back?? I have been writing with your live chat two times - first time I was promised my money back within 14 days - didnt happen - second time I was promised an email within 48 hours - guess what... DID NOT HAPPEN?!
And the icing on the cake: You guys have not even updated your webpage, so the item I orderes, wich is not in stock, is still available on your website?? WHY?? I dont hope you are so incompetent, that you think I would ever purchase anything again on your website or in your stores ever? I mean then I can order a new bag, that is also not in stock, because you havent updated your webpage, and then I can lose even more money, because your company, dont want to pay it back????

Donna Karan New York / DKNYSuitcase handle jammed

Hello

I only used my bag one time only, and The handle is jammed and will not release.

The suitcase is totally new, look amazing but I can't flight with it.

I'm sad about it because I really like my suitcase and I was waiting for have one .

What is the policy for repair or replacement?
    Macy's stated that their are no responsible it a issue with the suitcase function.

Ing.yesenia.[protected]@hotmail.com
    [protected]
    Houston Texas

Yesenia Guerrero

Dec 17, 2019

Donna Karan New York / DKNY — DKNY sweater and shoes

Hello. A few weeks ago I bought shoes and sweater dkny. Unfortunately sweater stitches are out by the neck...

Nov 09, 2019

Donna Karan New York / DKNY — handbag, model r74a3008 bryant pink tote bag, [protected] - 1341

I purchased this handbag a year ago. It's been absolutely perfect except that about three months ago the...

Donna Karan New York / DKNYshoes

I bought a pair of boots for my birthday 10/08/79 spent $128 on them in Macy's at the Staten Island mall in Staten Island New York I wore them three times. All the lever peeled off both of the toes on the outside of the boot on the top not even where I walk. I went to Macy's to exchange them they could not do it plus they had no more in stock they are a size 7 in US the code on The box is Crosbi ankle boot K3904321 Napa weather Black I would like a new pair of boots or a gift card however you can reimburse me. I do have pictures in the box with the information on it. My email is [protected]@gmail. Com
      Phone [protected]
      Address 202 Watchogue rd
      Staten Island NY 10314

Tonya Baldwin

Donna Karan New York / DKNYladies silver coloured crossover watch

I have a silver coloured crossover watch which I only wear on special occasions.

It was bought for me as a birthday present by my husband and has a lot of sentimental value to me as he passed away very suddenly 6 months ago aged 55.

Because of the sentimental value I have been wearing the watch daily. The watch stopped last week. I took it to a local jeweller for a new battery but was told it wasn't the battery and the watch has had it. I am completely devastated.

I wondered whether there was any way you could repair or replace the workings of the watch for me?

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future. Thank you. Jude Glover

ladies silver coloured crossover watch

Donna Karan New York / DKNYsuitcase

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

I purchased a beautiful DKNY suitcase in Sep. 2018 at TK Maxx in Hamburg, Germany, for the price of EUR 99, 99.

After traveling with this suitcase the first time this year, the suitcase showed numerous wear and tear (see photos). It's not the fault of the airline. The reason is the poor quality of the surface of the material and it's not suitable for traveling. I have now checked the material carefully and realized the material can be easily removed, as a matter of fact. In this condition, the suitcase is unfortunately no longer useful.

I went to TK Maxx and asked for guidance and they recommended to contact DKNY directly.

So I am kindly requesting a refund, because I don't wish a suitcase in that poor quality for that price.

If you need more photos, I will send it. Unfortunately the size is to big, that I will send them in the next steps.

Thank you so much in advance for a quick response and hoping for a positive solution.

Brygida Cyra
          e-mail: brygida.[protected]@gmail.com

suitcase

• Br
              Brygida Cyra Sep 19, 2019

Additional to my complaint from 2. SEP 2019 about DKNY suitcase here are the photos.

Comments
              Comments

Donna Karan New York / DKNYdkny - platform sandal, black strapped top with soft white platform

I absolutely loved this sandal/shoe that I purchased in late June at Macy's New York. After wearing it a very short time, the sole detached from the white platform and the white platform cracked.
            They are a US 6
            K2933662
            ZH-1903
            CA#31127

I am requesting a replacement or refund if shoe is not available.

Thank you so much in advance for your quick response.

dkny - platform sandal, black strapped top with soft white platform
            dkny - platform sandal, black strapped top with soft white platform

Donna Karan New York / DKNYAbout shoes

Sir/Madam,

My sister bought two pair of shoes for me. The letters DKNY is written on them. They were quite expensive, almost 90 dollar of each pair. I got these shoes almost 8 or 9 months ago from one of the Masses mall in Texas. I was using them carefully because they were expensive. It was the first time that I tried to clean one pair of shoes and put some water on it. It all became very bad. There was blue color coming out from the shoes and its cloth came out and started to show from inside. I was very sad and disappointed that I cannot wear them anymore. Sir, is it possible to refund the money? If possible I would like the refund for both pairs. They both were exactly the same, except the color. The shoes were bought by my sister and she is out of country at this time. But you can see the shoes have the letters of DKNY from the picture that I am sending. My address is 4822 Westlake drive Garland, Texas 75043. My email address is [protected]@hotmail.com. And my phone number is [protected].

Jun 11, 2019

Donna Karan New York / DKNY — shoes

Sir/Madam, My sister bought two pair of shoes for me. The letters DKNY is written on them. They were quite...

Donna Karan New York / DKNYProduct locate - help

Hello DKNY

I wonder if someone can please urgently help.
                I bought DKNY Ladies watch from Ernst Jones back in 2004 or 2005. It has a sentimental value (insured), it has been stolen from my place and unfortunately I do not have any pictures of it. I have looked at your website but it does not show your old watch designs. It had a unique beige strap (4 thin saude [kind of material] strap on each side with Detailed DKNY on the base . It was analogue watch. Very pretty. Not ever seen that design since.
                Please provide any link you have that can help me locate the design.
                [protected]@googlemail.com
                Kind Regards
                vandana

Donna Karan New York / DKNYflap card case

Hi DKNY,

I bought my 1st DKNY Flap Card Case on your DKNY Outlet Mall- Barga.
                  since DKNY is a well known brand and consider as one of the luxury brand all over the world, i wasn't expecting that it will easily torn. it was such disappointing that in just
                  1 month and half, the thread or the part of it is already torn. when infact its just on my bag all the time and i am using it everyday.

I wont deny that this is my 1st time purchasing a DKNY brand, at 1st i was so happy and excited coz the brand itself is good in the ears and on top of that your designs are very good. but then again the quality is not what I expected.

for a 1st time buyer, do you think it is a good impression for us?
                  do you think we will going to purchase again if we've had such experience like this?

I will attached the photos of the defective product and the receipt for your reference.

It will be up to you how you will going to resolve such a complaint like this.
                  but definitely i wont ask for refund.
                  please do something about it.

thanks and best regards
                  p.s:
                  client #: [protected]

Feb 04, 2019

Donna Karan New York / DKNY — watch

I had bought my watch about 2 years ago and worn it a few times only on special accaions and yesterday by...

Jan 02, 2019

Donna Karan New York / DKNY — girls jumper top

We have just purchased a size 6 girls pink jumper from house of Fraser in Glasgow uk. My daughter has only...

Glasgow

Donna Karan New York / DKNY — girls jacket

We bought a long coat for my granddaughter and after wearing it once, the zipper broke. Please let me know...

Donna Karan New York / DKNYdkny sport

Hi dear
                    I purchased dkny sport legging and shirt as well then travelled overseas to united arab emirates
                    When I wore them I found the low quality of the legging that it opend from the middle of nowhere and the shirt stitching from the arm is also low quality as well
                    Iam very disappointed that I bought and spend money for nothing
                    I used to addict to dkny but not anymore...

Donna Karan New York / DKNY — handbag

I was brought this handbag for Christmas last year and I love the bag 2 bits only the colour has started to...

DKNY — watch

I bought the watch in 3march 2018 from link store in city stars mall, Cairo. It was not a modern model but it...

Cairo

DKNY — jacket

Hi I purchased a jacket from your store in Kildare village Ireland about 1 month ago and it cost me 120 euro...

DKNY — product quality

Hello, I am contacting DKNY Customer Service in regards to a poorly made jacket I purchased last December...