Fashionova.comI haven't received full order

R Review updated:

I ordered shorts, shoes, handbag and sunglasses from the website www.fashionova.com. I got only the cheapest things – shoes and shorts. I sent multiple emails to the seller and asked about other things, but he simply stopped to communicate with me. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

• Updated by Stephanie Sankar · Dec 10, 2018

An can’t speak to person they keep sending you to there website

Janemena Aug 19, 2015

I made an order 2 months ago and till now, it's been stuck at the only God knows where... Never again am I purchasing from these site ever... It's even different orders and none is with me...

• El
    ElyseA Apr 25, 2016

If you are not satisfied with your purchase Fashion Nova will not refund your money back. They will only issue a store credit in the form of a gift card. This is even if you return it back the very next day as I did. It is a poor return policy. Most of the items sold are of very low quality. Just a warning. Spend a little more money elsewhere and get a better quality item to not deal with this.

• Ra
    raeswift Dec 11, 2018

order placed in November and the order has yet to be fulfilled. unable to get ahold of anyone in customer service to get my concerns and/or questions addressed. this company has the funds for the items and hasn't sent anything

• Le
    Leighann Lawrence Dec 11, 2018

I haven't received my order I got three items on cyber Monday and it has been almost a week since and they still haven't got here, I'm complaining because it said 2 day shipping I waited for 4 days and now it's been about 6 days so this isn't okay .

• Se
    seli85 Dec 11, 2018

I seen it says 2 days shipping so I placed my order on 11/24. Today is 11/29 still no tracking number! I need my package by this saturday ! I emiled yesterday still no reply. This is very frustrating! Why have 2 day shipping when it takes up to 10 days for a tracking number??

• Li
    Lisa Richmond Dec 11, 2018

They take forever with no update on your order horrible service!!

Natasha1215 Dec 12, 2018

I returned a parcel with several items. 6 pieces. And I only received a credit for 2 items and now they won't respond to my emails and nobody answers the phone

• Ka
    Karinamaxey Jan 05, 2019

Placed my order November 29th and still have not received my order. Sent several emails and i am not getting any responses. Also call the number and tried many extensions and there no answer. It has been 2 weeks already and they promised delivery with in 2 businesses days. They charged my card but no processing my order.
    Order #24668385

• Di
    Diamond Innovative Jan 05, 2019

I order my stuff November 26 and still no tracking number, no nothing. I have tried to email several times and they send some crazy response saying don't send more than one email. YOU ARE NOT RESPONDING TO THE FIRST and you took my money. I want a full REFUND. Order # 24526528. The worse I have ever experienced.

• Ni
    Nivyniv Jan 05, 2019

I placed 2 orders. One was suppose to be refunded to me but still hasn't reached my bank account yet. And the other order was shipped but i only received half of it. I've been emailing since Black Friday and have gotten nowhere. I will be contacting the better business bureau of California on them.

• St
    Stephanie Sankar Jan 05, 2019

I'm very upset I order on dec 5 an still receive My order an need this order for my vacation like come on spend $81 an some change what going with fashion nova

• Ki
    Kianda Wilchcombe Jan 05, 2019

Fashion Nova took my money and I have yet to receive my package. They said that it was returned because of insufficient address but that was a lie. They told me that I would be refunded the full amount included the shipping cost but that was another lie because they only gave me half of my money back. This is terrible and I will seek legal action.

• Lo
    Lola Rolon Jan 05, 2019

Very dissapointed!

I ordered on 11/29 and on 11/30 and I haven't received anything yet. I can't even track my orders :( .

• Mi
    michellehamil001 Jan 05, 2019

i have purchased a shirt about two-three weeks ago and have not received my package. I sent a an email and a girl told me it was still processing. This is ridiculous!!!

• Ni
    Nikkipi3 Jan 05, 2019

My package came late when I received 2 day shipping, tracking information was off so I couldn't find out where my package was, the jeans I ordered are not labeled Fashion Nova anywhere and they are all different brands, and the fabric in some of the jeans gave me a rash on my legs

• Ka
    Karen A. D'Itri Previte Jan 06, 2019

I ordered a gift card a month ago and was charged but never received it

• To
    Toey Jintana Jan 06, 2019

Really?? What are you guys doing? what a bad business. I have ordred pouple pair of jeans from FashionNova since 27 Nov it's been 23 days and they haven't even ship my order yet!! Is this business is a joke?? I'm very disappointed. can't even reach to the costumer support as well, you guys are real sucks !!

Nancy lopez760 Jan 06, 2019

I ordered from them about a month ago and I spent a lot of money on a few items and I received an email that it had been shipped and I never received anything. I've emailed and no response and no call backs! This is horrible!!! Do not order from them please they will steal from you too. The lack of communication and customer service is ridiculous.

• Je
    jeanaleigh Jan 22, 2019

I've been waiting for my order for 12 days now. I ordered it as a Christmas gift for my mom. It's already 2019 and I haven't received any updates about it since December 27th. Will never order ever again!

• Ta
    Tayyyyyy Mar 03, 2019

You provided me a gift card that doesnt even work. This is by far the worst company ever!!! The company has poor customer service. They dont always deliver your items or they deliver the wrong items last minute. Do not order for an important occassion!

Mariah Williams Mar 18, 2019

Every since the first day, I started favoriting items, the next day a lot of the Best selling items have yet to be restocked in a month or two. I want to shop & order on here more, but everything seems to sale out within a number of days & I see no improvement of restocking. My birthday is this month, & I want to look absolutely fabulous !

• Am
    AmyTlo Apr 30, 2019

My item says it was delivered but i never received anything. Tracking number is R000006366829. Could you please help me with finding out where it is? Thanks
    Amy

H.

• El
    elizabeth olayiwola Jun 27, 2019

I ordered some clothes piece from fashion nova after payment subsequent deductions were made which I did not authorize .i saw deductions in 439 GBP 78$ different address even though Canadian dollar

Nadine Elfarou Jul 20, 2019

on sunday july the 14th of 2019 my card was supposedly declined when i tired ordering clothing on fashion nova but i was still charged $37 and i would like to request a refund

• Cj
    Cj67 Aug 24, 2019

I placed an order and accidentally put the shipping address as the billing address they canceld the order after accepting it instead of returning it at point of sale and all the items wer on sale now I cant get ahold of them and i have tried multiple times

• Ri
    Richard Stenson Aug 28, 2019

I find it ridiculous that they will not cancel your order, let alone give YOU YOUR money back the same way that they took it. Like "HOW SWAYYY HOWWWW?!"

Sandy Ong Sep 02, 2019

I have returned 3 items for refund but they only refund one item. Tried to call the hotline however after long wait still no reply

• Te
    Temiking Sep 03, 2019

The package simply did not get to us. I think I tried going to the post office 3 times. But to no avail. I was really looking forward to this shirt but I guess I'm not getting it. That kind of sucks cause I paid quite a lot of money on this.

• Tr
    Trish19800 Sep 30, 2019

My request 17483343
    My order number 38841530

Ordered 31/08/19 $78.97
    Paid customers 10/09/19
    Says that my delivery been delivered (11/09/19)however it's the incorrect address on the tracking activity.
    I have submitted claims form 16/09/19 with no response or refund.

I would like a refund or redelivery.

• Mm
    M^M Oct 20, 2019

I bought some items and I already returned to them .
    tracking said they got sep 21th .
    but I still dont get gift card
    I sent message everyday and asked them but they dont care .
    they dont help me at all.
    what kind of company is this ??
    who is supervisor ?
    we need to sue them
    this is fraud .

• Al
    Alanabookline Nov 14, 2019

I ordered a package and never received confirmation that it was shipped nor could I locate the package in my tracking history. It was as if I never ordered the package. I reached out to QuadPay and Fashion Nova and got a tracking said the package was delivered weeks ago to my door. I never received it. They declined my claim

• Ge
    Getting Assistance Feb 11, 2020

On behalf of all the complaints listed here and mine, I am filing a complaint against this company.
    I hope this will help all of us.