ADVERTISIMENT

Fashion Novanever received a order confirmation

C Review updated:

I shopped at fashion nova befor and have always been satisfied with them. However, I placed an order this past Wednesday but I never received an email to confirm my order, I tried to contact them and they replied with an automated email which did not answer my question. They already charged my card but I don't have any information regarding my order. I am very disappointed. I don't think I'll ever order from them.

Jade2222 Oct 07, 2021

Same thing is happening to me right now. Ordered 4 things from them on Tuesday and you usually receive a confirmation email usually immediately or even like 5-10 mins after right? It’s now Thursday and I still have nothing. Emailed their “help info” email and received an email back saying “this mailbox is not being monitored and is unable to receive mail” like what? Come on now, this company is worth so much and they can’t even put proper customer service into place? The says they shut their phone lines down for better automated service on their website but that’s a actual joke bc it’s absolutely useless. Iv had an issue with them before and I decided to give it another chance, I’m so mad at myself for doing it bc I knew better. Never ever ever again. I better get something soon I’m so angry

• Bl
    Blake09765 Jan 04, 2022

@Jade2222 Did you ever receive it ? I’m having this problem

• So
    Sol c Dec 13, 2019

I haven’t received my confirmation email
    I ordered on December 8
    Never had and issue so disappointed I love fashion nova

Jamia bishop Dec 19, 2021

@Sol c Did you ever get your items I’m going through the same thing

• El
    El. Oct 07, 2019

Same situation placed an order last week and I haven’t received any acknowledgment of my order and they have already debited my account. Scammer company as per all the reviews I’m reading about the same issues.

Their customers will wake up one day and realize how trash this business and its practice and ethics are.

• Te
    Terraine Apr 23, 2021

@El. Did you receive you order because the same thing is happening to me right now. I am wondering if I am going to receive my order

• Se
    Serena Jordan Aug 04, 2021

@Terraine did you receive yours? im going through it right now..

• Ta
    Tania Flores Nov 20, 2018

Same thing happened to me I just ordered something since November 9 and I still haven’t got a answer they just keep sending me a automated email.. it says they are moving a bigger better wharehouse but that has nothing to do with why they withdrew from my account.. never buying from them again..

Comment Guidelines