Fashion Novanever received a order confirmation

C Review updated:

I shopped at fashion nova befor and have always been satisfied with them. However, I placed an order this past Wednesday but I never received an email to confirm my order, I tried to contact them and they replied with an automated email which did not answer my question. They already charged my card but I don't have any information regarding my order. I am very disappointed. I don't think I'll ever order from them.

• So
    Sol c Dec 13, 2019

I haven’t received my confirmation email
    I ordered on December 8
    Never had and issue so disappointed I love fashion nova

• El
    El. Oct 07, 2019

Same situation placed an order last week and I haven’t received any acknowledgment of my order and they have already debited my account. Scammer company as per all the reviews I’m reading about the same issues.

Their customers will wake up one day and realize how trash this business and its practice and ethics are.

• Ta
    Tania Flores Nov 20, 2018

Same thing happened to me I just ordered something since November 9 and I still haven’t got a answer they just keep sending me a automated email.. it says they are moving a bigger better wharehouse but that has nothing to do with why they withdrew from my account.. never buying from them again..