Farmers Insurance Group Logo

Farmers Insurance Group

Having problems with Farmers Insurance Group?

Farmers Insurance Group Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 327 6335 (Make A Payment)
+1 800 435 7764 (Claims Representative)
+1 800 493 4917 (Contact An Agent)
+1 877 732 5266 (Spanish Language)
+1 866 315 8445 (Commercial Bill Payments)
4680 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, California
United States - 90010-3807
6301 Owensmouth Avenue, Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Personal Bill Payments
PO Box 0991, Carol Stream, IL 60132-0991

Commercial Bill Payments
PO Box 4665, Carol Stream, IL 60197-4665

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Farmers Insurance Group Customer Service. Initial Farmers Insurance Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Farmers Insurance Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Farmers Insurance Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Farmers Insurance Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Farmers Insurance Group Complaints & Reviews

Feb 20, 2021

Farmers Insurance Group — Home insurance

Insurance agent refused to cancel my home insurance policy on the phone saying he needed written email. When...

Farmers Insurance Groupauto insurance claim response

senior riding as passenger car in accident. car had no insurance. I had over 200k uninsured motorist insurance with Farmers. I was only person injured and needed operation as a result, plus concussion and back and neck trauma. Accident gave me permanent damage to my hearing and constant ear ringing. 2 years of physical therapy as well. Accident was in AUG. 2017 Farmers never contacted me - had to get a lawyer. Farmers never responded to him either! They canceled 4 meetings with my lawyer and do not want to settle the case for what they owe. They haven't paid a PENNY in over two years!

auto insurance claim response

Farmers Insurance GroupHomeowners insurance

I called to see if I could file claim on a broken pipe under my back deck. I had to have an excavation crew dig a nine foot hole to get to it in my back yard. I told the person I talked to that the work had been completed and I wanted to know if I could get reimbursed the $1800.00 minus the $500 deductable. I had the bill and several pictures plus a video of the excavation. An adjuster also called and I had to explain everything again. After several phone calls and emailing the pictures I was informed that it was not covered under my policy.
    I would love to know why I wasn't told this in the very beginning. I spent a lot of time on the phone with them plus emails. What a waste of time, all for nothing. I will be switching companies.

Sep 14, 2020

Farmers Insurance Group — Check issued in wrong name, policy [protected]

I had recently sold my house in Muskogee, OK, 717 30th St, and cancelled my policy on 8/31/2020. I received a...

Jul 15, 2020

Farmers Insurance Group — My adjuster was extremely rude. He, his manager, and my agent were dishonest with me

I submitted a claim for roof damage to my home. Roofing company took pictures of roof and fascia and...

Jul 15, 2020

Farmers Insurance Group — Bad customer service

Not only did the price change 3 times after quote was given, the auto pay service was not put through...

Farmers Insurance GroupMy adjuster was extremely rude

Jaclyn Matthews is my adjuster for a car accident I had on March 6, 2019. Her email is jaclyn.[protected]@farmershawaii.com. From the moment she called she was talking to me like I was her 5 year old child. Remind you, I'm in the hospital in pain, scared, and upset due to the incident. The last thing I would expect is a super rude lady with absolutely no sympathy. She was scolding me. With a reaction from somebody who is supposed to be on my side was extremely unexpected. Thus, I am hiring an attorney due to her lack of willingness to help me become whole again from this accident.

Mar 06, 2020

Farmers Insurance Group — Misleading comment from Lonette below, terrible response to my note, just unprofessional approach to a very loyal Farmers customer??

They actually sent an email from two years ago back to me with my non interest in more coverage, great brush...

Dec 10, 2019

Farmers Insurance Group — life and accident insurance fraud and theft

A woman who knows Schneider was already doing I'd theft on me living in my home started replacing my original...

Nov 06, 2019

Farmers Insurance Group — poor representation of the coverage I needed

Brandon Cox 3430 W Bethany Home Rd Ste 109 Phoenix, AZ 85017 This agent and his firm new that I was taking...

Oct 05, 2019

Farmers Insurance Group — liability claim

On 8/19 my neighbor Randall Parker backed out of his driveway and hit my parked car. I filed a claim, got...

Sep 26, 2019

Farmers Insurance Group — dirty business / auto insurance

I urgently need your help. Desert Cab car hit my car on Sept4th and my car heavily damaged (Farmer Claim...

Sep 21, 2019

Farmers Insurance — auto insurance home insurance life insurance renters insurance

The United States insurance industry is one of the most profitable industries in the country, with trillion...

Farmers Insurance Groupvehicle insurance

My car insurances rates have increased twice this year for a total increase of over 40%.

The first increase occurred in June 2019 when my car insurance rates increased from $776.40 to $932.88 (for 6 months). The reason I was offered for this 20.2% or $156.48 increase was 2018 wildfires in California. I don't see the connection between the operation of my cars and wildfires caused by PG&E's vegetation abatement failures.

The second increase occurred in September 2019 when my 6 month car insurance rates increased from $932.88 to $1089.70. The reason for this 16.8% or $156.82 increase was that a prior customer loyalty discount was rescinded as a result of an audit by the CA Insurance Commissioner.

The reasons for the increases, as provided by the Farmers agent, do not offer any comfort to me, a fixed income, disabled veteran. There seems to be something not right about this entire situation. As a 23-year customer of Farmer's, I am deeply disappointed.

Peter H Angel
        Farmers policy [protected]

Jul 27, 2019

Farmers Insurance Group — membership fees

On every home and car insurance I have with them, I am charged a "membership fee" of 25.00 every time I pay...

Farmers Insuranceclaims dept

On July 4th our son was crashed into by a drunk Farmers Insurance insured. Since then Farmers has made it extremely difficult to deal with. The claim # is [protected]. The latest thing they want from us is the title. Wendy Mowry who was the claim adjuster that we were working with told us to put the title that we received from the seller of the car that was crashed into. We did that and Framers had the car towed away.
          We had just got the car a few days before, so we did not have the title transferred yet.
          They have sent us a settlement statement which we are in agreement with but they are requiring a clean title of which we cannot produce because we have no copy of the title we received from the seller of the car. (2008 Chev Cobalt)

Farmers Insurance Grouphow u handled my claim

First, my initial contact with farmers was not handled correctly regarding payment. Because the agent didn't do his job I almost had the policy cancelled. I called farmers and they suggested another agent. I had a defective water valve leak water and damaged my carpeting. The carpet was 29 years old and the flooring company said when they attempted to stretch it back, after the carpet was dried by service master, it tore. My first floor is combined into living room, dining room, four season room and bedroom. The claims adjuster said both the flooring company and service master said there was flood damage prior to this claim. There was no such thing and I called them ands they said they never told Brad Wiles that . Why would he lie? He took forever to pay service master . Service master called me after 3 months and said they haven't heard from anyone and we're not paid. I had to call the claims adjuster to troll them to call service master. Why did I have to be involved in this?
            Farmers only paid for the carpeting in the living room, dining room and four season room. You wouldn't pay for the bedroom although it's all connected. You also wouldn't pay for the plumber.
            Needless to say I'm very disgusted with Farmers especially the claim adjuster. I cancelling my policy

Farmers Insurance Grouppoor customer service

My complaint is on a Farmers Insurance Adjuster who's name is "John Rich." I was given the phone number to contact "John Rich" regarding my claim for my vehicle, I wanted to have my vehicle towed back to my home from the body shop Farmers Insurance had recommended for me to have my vehicle worked on. I now have chosen to not have my vehicle worked on at that body shop as I was told I had the right to take my vehicle to any body shop I prefer. When I called "John Rich" he was extremely rude, very unpleasant. He said to me in such a rude tone with attitude "We cannot just keep towing your car back and forth from one place to another." What "John Rich" said to me and in his rude tone was extremely unprofessional. My vehicle was only towed once to the body shop Farmers Insurance had recommended. Now I am simply asking for it to be towed back home as I will be taking my vehicle to a different body shop. His words & his rude attitude was not necessary, it was uncalled for, if he does not have the professionalism and skills to talk to people than he should not be working with people, he needs to work on his customer service skills. He not helpful at all. It is sad that "Farmers Insurance" a very well known Insurance company has people like "John Rich" who lacks professionalism and customer service skills working for such a well known company.

Farmers Insurance Groupfarmers homeowners insurance is awful

Avoid getting insurance from Farmers Insurance! If you are trying to close on your home loan on time this company will ruin everything you are trying to do. A home purchase or refinance is one of the most important things you can do in your lifetime. However with Farmers Insurance their agents won't send a copy of your insurance policy to your lender, which is stupid because the lender pays Farmers Insurance and is listed as the mortgagee. But no, instead they ruined our closing by making it incredibly difficult for us to get a copy of our declarations page to our lender. I am fuming mad. Don't waste your time with Farmers Insurance. Switching insurance agents right now and that goes for my auto policy now too. Farmers is awful!

Farmers Insurance Groupadjuster

I was involved in an accident (insured is FArmers) on Juy 16, 2018 case # [protected]-1-4. The adjuster in charge of the case is Gregory Jordan [protected].
                  My complaint is Mr. JOrdan is not returning phone calls. I have called approximately 23 times since Nov. 19, 2018 and several of those calls were to his supervisor, Scott Gilbert [protected].
                  Mr. Jordan gave me a low quote that I didn't agree to. I have not heard from him since. I want this resolved.

Roberta Molloy