Hagerty Insurance Agency Logo

Hagerty Insurance Agency

Having problems with Hagerty Insurance Agency?

Hagerty Insurance Agency Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 922 9701 (United States, Auto)
+1 888 445 8103 (United States, Hagerty Plus)
+1 800 762 2628 (Canada, Marine)
+1 800 385 0274 (Canada, Claims)
+1 888 460 6040 (United States, Private Client Services)
+1 888 348 9369 (Canada, Auto)
+1 888 348 8247 (Canada, Private Client Services)
+44 333 323 1138 (United Kingdom, Head Office)
+44 132 781 0600 (United Kingdom, Customer Service)
+44 333 323 1220 (United Kingdom, Hiscox Breakdown & Claims)
+44 333 323 1243 (United Kingdom, Aviva Breakdown & Claims)
141 River's Edge Drive Suite № 200, P.O. Box 1303

Canada, Mailing Address
P.O. Box 44, Stouffville Post Office, Stouffville, ON L4A 7Z4

Canada, Courier Service
37 Sandiford Drive, Suite 409, Stouffville, ON L4A 3Z2

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hagerty Insurance Agency Customer Service. Initial Hagerty Insurance Agency complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hagerty Insurance Agency above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hagerty Insurance Agency. Discuss the issues you have had with Hagerty Insurance Agency and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Hagerty Insurance AgencyClient harassments, threaten, extorsion to drop a valid claim?!

I just found out I am one of many victims of this horrible company!
I was insuring 1 classic car and 6 classic motorcycles with Hagerty Insurance. Our car was stolen. We reported it to police on the spot and next day to Hagerty Insurance. We left several messages but no one at Hagerty Insurance would call us back! Had to get their manager involved (That even took 3 attepts to get his attention) and finally the adjuster called and took our recorded statement over the phone. Then it took her approximately 15 days just to get us a claim acknowledgment letter! Then they sent a so called "Investigator" to our home for a second recorded statement! We welcomed him in our home, served him coffee, fully cooperated and gave him all the answers based on or understanding. Next day, he called my disabled husband and started harassing, threatening and extorting him to drop the claim! We became very upset and reported him to Hagerty's manager (which most probably is part of their dirty scam) and opened a complaint with department of insurance. Now, they started playing games and giving us even more hard time (Naturally). It's been about 60 days now and nothing. They say "were investigating! We have cases that are 8 months old! Bla Bla Bla" ! Not sure they are investigating my calls to my mother or trying to nail me on paying my hair dresser for her services!!! This is a joke.
We have been sharing this horrible experience with our friends, family, car club members, lawyers... Everyone is discussed by this companies business practice and the way they treat people.
We have been advised and decided to practice our 1st amendment rights to the fullest extent and we encourage everyone to do the same. Enough is enough.

Hagerty Insurance Agency — Non payment of valid claim

I have paid my premiums on time for 5 years for 8-10 collector car. When was struck by a reckless driver( he...

Hagerty InsuranceThere was problem with the form and they wanted another payment

Awful company. I have contacted the representative from Hagerty Insurance. I spent couple of hours on phone with them and we filled necessary documents, so I hoped to get details of my insurance on the next day. However, I got the phone call, and the rep announced that there were problems with forms. They couldn’t provide insurance and I needed to pay again if I wanted to repeat the procedure. Terrible.

Hagerty Insurance — buy back on wrecked truck

I was called by the bank that financed my 1959 Chevrolet Apache and said that I would need to pay close to 1...

Hagerty — Car Accident

I just want you to read what I have been dealing with and how this insurnace company is giving me the run...

Hagerty Insurance — Misrepresentation at it's Worst!

I recently contacted this company about car insurance on 2 Camaros, a 1986 Camaro Z28 and a 1989 Camaro IROC...