Having problems with AXA Equitable?

AXA Equitable Customer Service Contacts

137 292 (Australia)
+1 877 222 2144 (United States)
+1 416 250 1992 (USA and Canada)
+44 207 920 5900 (United Kingdom)
+353 18 726 444 (Ireland)
+32 26 796 350 (Belgium)
+45 33 126 262 (Denmark)
+49 221 148 101 (Germany)
+39 265 5381 (Italy)
+31 765 148 558 (Netherlands)
+351 213 102 400 (Portugal)
+41 522 189 595 (Switzerland)
+852 21 549 000 (Hong Kong)
+62 213 005 8800 (Indonesia)
+60 321 708 282 (Malaysia)
+63 28 850 101 (Philippines)
+966 14 776 706 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 62 362 288 (Singapore)
+27 113 806 800 (South Africa)
+82 318 002 8000 (South Korea)
+66 21 188 111 (Thailand)
1290 Avenue of the Americas

General Guisan-Strasse 40 PO Box 357 8401 Winterthur

Turkey
Meclis-I Mebusan Cad. № 15 34433 Salipazari Istanbul

China
F907, Winland Int. Finance Ctr № 7, Financial St. Xicheng Distr. Beijing 100140 China

Hong Kong
29/F, Dorset House, Taikoo Place, 979 Kings Road Quarry Bay, Hong Kong

India
1st And 2Nd Floor, Mfar Manyata Tech Park, Phase Iv, Rachenahalli Village, Nagawara, Bangalore – 560045

Indonesia

Thailand
23Rd Floor, Lumpini Tower 1168/67 Rama 4 Road Sathorn, Bangkok 10120

UAE
Floor 39, Churchill Executive Tower, P.o Box 32505 Dubai Uae, Dubai

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AXA Equitable Customer Service. Initial AXA Equitable complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AXA Equitable above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AXA Equitable. Discuss the issues you have had with AXA Equitable and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Nov 24, 2019

AXA Equitable — life insurance and ira accumulator accounts

You replied on Tue 11/5/2019 7:36 AM More actions Crain, Rachael Mon 11/4/2019 10:49 AM Good Morning, I...

Oct 15, 2019

Axa Equitable Life Insurance Company — life insurance

Well my dad has been paying my life insurance for me since I was a kid so I had a policy with axa. Then my...

Axa Equitable Life Insurance Companyquality of equitable life insurance

This company has gone from adequate to totally inept and even negligent. they cancelled my health policy which i'd had for 41 years because they said I left out a $30 payment. I sent in the $30 payment and today they told me they did not apply the $30 payment because my policy had been cancelled!!! can you even believe that! then they told me to overnight another $30 payment (which cost me $27) which sat in their po box for 4 days!!! this company is inept, negegent and possibly criminally libel.
They pay claims at a fraction of what is submitted. they have the worst customer service agents possible who left me on hold several times for at least 6 minutes and never came even close to resolving my issues.
If I could get together others, I would like to initiate a class action against the company.
Linda cohen new york city

Jul 10, 2019

Axa Equitable Life Insurance Company — poor customer services from daniel megnin

To whom it may concern, As a long time AXA customer, with a small retirement account, I have seriou...

Aug 23, 2018

Axa Equitable Life Insurance Company — Variable annuity

Customer service is terrible, hard to get and no precise answers, same goes for advisers who ignore u once I...

Axa Equitable Life Insurance Companyhelp line

Sir I asked the help line
    About a hardship clause in there policy
    Easier to get blood for a stone
    Polite answer
    Due to security reasons we cannot answer your question
    How seriously sad
    After I read the product disclosure statement it was written there the answer
    But really how hard was such a simple question
    AXA we value your money
    NOTHING else Matters
    John spot

Apr 24, 2018

Axa Equitable Life Insurance Company — life insurance/online verification/customer service

Dates of incidents: april 23 and april 24, 2018. I went online to pay my premium and to take out a loan.in...

Apr 04, 2018

Axa Equitable Life Insurance Company — retirement

The worst company I have dealt with in years... They invested all my retirement into an ira which was fine...

Axa Equitable Life Insurance Company — life insurance rip-off

I currently own a life insurance policy purchased from mutual of new york from their representative marcellu...

AXA Advisors — unethical practices

My husband worked for Axa for 77 weeks. He graduated from CSU, enlisted in the army as an airborne infantry...

AXA Advisors — beware of this company.

Don’t do business with the AXA Advisor fiends. What’s going on at AXA Advisors today? •...

AXA Advisors — fruad

Eli Weiss of AXA Advisors, Elisha Weiss of AXA Advisors ruined our families future, he is a liar and a thief...

AXA Advisors — recruiting tactics

I have been in the financial services industry for six years and have been constantly harrassed by recruiter...

AXA Insurancerip off

I cancelled my car insurance in December 2010 as I was leaving France for several months and decided to sell my car.
      I told the AXA agent Eric Auvray that I was leaving France and selling the car prior to my departure.
      The car was sold in November and I emailed him to cancel the insurance on the 10th dec 2010.
      He continued to send monthly invoices to my home address knowing that I was not there to receive them and he has now emailed me in April 2011 asking for over 800euros.
      He also took advantage of the situation when I broke up with my partner and the house insurance was due. he managed to get us to pay 3000euros per year for house insurance.

AXA Insurance Canadaerrors and contact

Last year AXA sent a risk assessment officer to my home to suggest risk mitigation measures. The result was instead a re-evaluation of my home to a price 120% higher than what I paid for it 6 months earlier. Not only was the purpose of the visit miscommunicated, but the result was a doubling of my insurance rates. After consulting with my broker, the assessment value was lowered but since that time AXA has failed to send me bills in a timely fashion. The only time they notify me is a week before payments are due, via registered mai and a threatening letter. There is never any contact information on the bills to communicate with AXA personnel directly - they apparently want me to talk only to the third party broker. Even their website does not offer any email contact information. I never had these types of problems with my previous insurance company, which AXA acquired two years ago.
        Shame on these AXAholes.

AXA Financiallack of ethics

I am so disgusted with AXA financial. I invested a number of years ago and now can't get my agent to return a call to deal with my account and when I call to arrange to move funds to another company I am told that I have to pay several hundred dollars in fees to release my funds. It gets better, turns out my agent's wife had been sleeping with another agent in his office. My agent is divorcing his wife and keeping the other guy as a friend?

Aren't these people supposed to have some sort of ethics?

How did I ever trust my hard earned money to these immoral yahoos?
          Now in order to place my money with someone who at least will return my calls I have to pay hundreds of dollars? WTF

AXA Insurancesick and fed up

Son left tap on in bathroom sink when water had been turned of by local water company went out for the day came home to water pouring though ceiling and down walls paper hanging off no lights working carpet soaking went upstairs lamitate flooring lifted vinal floor in bathroom ruined have had cheque for £860 still fighting to get rest of money I have phoned them eight times in the last month but they always have an excuse and never phone me back sick and fed up.

AXA Equitable — awful company

In the year of 2006, I realized that I was fast approaching retirement age. After inquiring of family and...

AXA Advisors — misrepresentation/altering documents

My wife was pressured into purchasing a "Variable Interest Annuity" by a registered and licensed sales agent...

AXA Travel-Insurance — refusal to pay

I'm a doctor who makes housecalls fulltime in Los Angeles. AXA has called me to see its clients since the...