Family Dollar — poor service
I went to buy the same combination of tide simply detergent and arm and hammer that I always buy. Today I went to the store and saw that the tide simply was on sale again so I tried to purchase and it rung up for $3.50 so I asked the cashier to check with me because I just saw it. Some guy named Rashad walked up to me and said no it's not and when I asked him to come check with me he said "I ain't got time for all that" how rude of a store employee. And then told me "and my name rashad if you needed to know". Like who hired this man to work with customers. Very young and very ignorant. I will not support family dollar anymore I don't care how close it is I'll take the extra drive to a competitor before I allow someone to treat me this way.
Updated by Shonb24 · Dec 02, 2019
I’m commenting on the way I was poorly treated in a store where I’m spending money. So SHUT THE [censored] UP. Are you the store owner? Shut it nosey
More Family Dollar Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were