Family Dollar Stores — refused service!!
I walk into the store, two workers were standing at the register, one of the young ladies (jeaneal) started I have to leave my purse at the register, I asked her my personal purse, she said yes, I proceeded to shop, she replies WE will not check you out for your items if you don't leave your bag at the register! I asked her was she refusing to service me! She replied yes if you don't leave your bag!! I told her this is my purse, not a bag! She replied the sign on the door states leave all big bags and purses at the register! I told her I will not leave my personal purse at the register, I can see if I had a backpack or a Duffel bag, I have a cross purse, I came into this store on yesterday with this same purse, shopped with no problems! Now today it's a problem! She started she's only doing what her manager told her to do! I have worked in retail for 17 years in three different states, I have never been treated in such a manner! I was refused service because of my purse! This is discrimination! no one should be refused service because of their personal belongings! This issue needs to be resolved! I have a picture of my purse! j.[protected]@gmail.com
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - horrible customer service