Family Dollar — customer service/christmas tree exchange
I have been trying to reach someone at the family dollar in Hagerstown MD on dual high way the phones rings it sounds like someone picks up then hang up. I made a call to them over 10 times, to ask if they had a white pre lit tree so the one I have I can take back for exchange because the one I brought from them is not lighting up on the bottom. I then called another family dollar on Pennsylvania ave in hagerstown MD to ask them if they maybe had another number for the on dual and the manager there wasn't helpful at all. I am not happy with this at all because I am a loyal customer I shop and spend a lot of money with your company to have to experience this all for a simple question instead of me dragging this box with the old tree in it all the way to the store for them to tell me they don't have it.
More Family Dollar Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - horrible customer service