ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Family DollarCashier

I went to check out with color makers that smell like fruit. Since they were for my elderly mother, I asked if they had any regular makers? He directed me to school supplies. When I came back with them he had rung up the others. When I told him I wanted the regular ones he turned around a sign that read no returns or exchanges! I was force to spend another $4 to get the ones I wanted. Not cool!!!

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Family Dollar — Sales prices up the day before sale

I was in Family Dollar, store 08012 on 12/7/19 at around 6pm. I was scanning the ups code on the Family...

ADVERTISIMENT