Eureka ForbesEureka forbes aquaguard, worst service i have ever get!

D

I bought my Eureka Forbes Aqua guard a year back. It had a fault at the time of installation, which I reported and observed no action was being taken, then I had to instruct my bank to stop their cheque payment. After that person came I rectified that.
After that I never got any service, I also get promise person will come in 2 hours but it never happens, I paying huge amount of telephone bills only for following my complaint and now I m forced to take some legal action against them.

• Ms
    msureshmewara Feb 01, 2016

I am requesting to all of you please don't buy any product About-Eureka-Forbes because i brought a aqua guard and i cancel the order on same day (16.01.2016) but still i didnt get my refund i called customer care more than 10 times no have have the anwser when i will get they fully cheaters and please dont call any guys for demo.

• Ga
    gaithri Jun 08, 2010

If there is a prize for the worst service category, these guys shall win hands down. I am surprised that in today's times, such a company even exists!. I read somewhere that they are one of the best companies to work for. What a joke!. Its been a week since my aqua flow stopped working and I am still making endless calls and noone responds. No amount of shouting is useful. Even animals are better than these so called service personnel. God help India with such companies. India shining indeed, my foot!. I wonder what kind of language shall get thru to these people or are they even people I wonder?.

• Pr
    PRASANNA MENON Jun 06, 2010

I would like to bring to your kind notice that our aquaguard compact has been not serviced for the past 6 months. We had paid for 3 years AMC. Our last service was done on dec 2009. Thereafter, there have been no response. It has been heard that the panvel center (KANAN ENTERPRISES) is being closed & now it is transfered to CBD. Our contract receipt no. is 10. Kindly take some measures quickly. Awaiting your response in anticipation. By Prasanna Menon (mob no: [protected])

RAMAKANT SHARMA Nov 10, 2009

i ramakant sharma having customer no. [protected]. i want to inform you that i have purchase your companies gold nova model in last month. in one month it will not working properly, at present it is dead. i am making complain for the same on your helpline no on 5/11/2009 and the complain no. is [protected]. and on 6/11/2009 complain no. is [protected]. your person told me that your complain attend within two day's, but till today (10/11/2009) time 13:15 pm. no one come to attend the complain. again i make a call to your helpline for the same they told me that our system not working please give your detail we will attend your complain on priority basis but there is no result.

at the time of selling the product your executive give us so many commitment that there is no problem in our service we are attending any complain within time limit and etc., i want to ask you that this is your service ?. when customer making a complain and it is not attending the complain after 5 day's. i request you to please give me replay for not attending the complain when my machine are in warranty period.

MR. JAFAR KHAN Jul 11, 2009

I BUYED A NEW FILTER AFTER 6 MONTHS IT STARTED CREATING
    PROBLEM. WE WERE VERY UNCOMFORTABLE AND WE DONE COMPLAINT FOR IT BUT THERE WAS NO RESPONSE. ONE WORKER OF HIS OFFICE NOW USE TO COME AND SOLVE OUR PROBLEM AND TAKE A LOT OF MONEY FROM US.

Amita Mar 14, 2009

I have an aquaguard filter of Eureka Forbes. I gave at least 10 to 15 complaints for my filter but the result is zero. Now I am thinking of buying a new filter from a better company which will give us a better after sale service .

Mrs. Sonia Feb 17, 2009

I have the same problem with Eureka Forbes. I purchased a Forbes Crystal and also AMC, but still no one came to attend my complain. I spent Rs.7950 +Rs.1000 AMC, it is worst. I think if I spent this much of money I could purchase any LG or other brand product who can give me a better service.

josephreddy Feb 12, 2009

i`m fully agreee with them.It`s waste of out time to complaint them

vikram singh Dec 02, 2008

I have also facing problem with EUREKA FORBES. Their service is very-very poor.I also purchased a R.O about 6 Months back. Till date I never received any service from them. Now I am calling regularly MR. PRADEEP([protected])but till now not recevied any Satisfaction from PRADEEP.

FROM --- VIKRAM SINGH
    [protected]
    B-17/WEST KIDWAI NAGAR
    NEW DELHI

Amit Salunkhe Nov 12, 2008

Eureka Forbes has the worst after sales service. Complaint launched about 2 months back is still unattended. Ever time one calls up the call center they just apologize stating that someone attend to your complaint by visiting your residence very soon. Till date no one has arrived. Its money invested and gon waste. I will recommend ever one never ever buy anything from companies like these. also can anyone recommend where we can launch our complaints against Eureka Forbes?

Thanking you,
    Ameet.

• Va
    v.asok kumar Nov 01, 2008

dear sir,
    i purchased r.o.aqua quard machine from cuddalore branch.due to unavoidable circumtances, i am not operated my bank account.so i paid my dues directly in your branch. machine serial number is BD07-8045290.Purchased on 13th march 2008.On 14th august my machine got repaired. I gave complaint in your cuddalore branch. But they did not take repair work. In this situation, 3 month passed.But your cuddalore office manager is asking payment only.But he did not take my complain regarding repair work.So i stopped the 3 dues.But they are comming for collection purpose only.They did not repair my machine.Your cuddalore office manager comming for collection at night 10 p.m. and asked the payment.But we refused to pay the payment without my machine got repaired.So, kindly ask the cuddalore manager to repair my machine otherwise i will take legal proceeding against your company
    thanking you
    sincerely yours
    v.asokkumar

• He
    hemant Oct 06, 2008

have complained about the product Aquaguard aqvaflow for leakage water
    in filtter and i complant on 22-09-2008 and complant no 1060 weeks
    before. Also, calling them twice or thrice daily for them to attend
    the complaint. But still now, there is no response and whenever I
    call, they say, they will send the technician today and after i call
    to euro helpline no [protected] on 28-09-2008 and complant no is my mobil
    no9390054222 (to all customer dont buy eureka forbes aney items)
    hemant nahar
    hyderabad
    [protected]

• Sr
    Srinivas Oct 05, 2008

Please advice me how to file a case in cosumer forum against them for worst service, i'm from Rajahmundry AP.

• Ha
    Harish Aug 17, 2008

Eureka forbes service is very poor.
    1) Request no PR 14/19 lodged on 17 July 2007. Promised service in 48 hours. There response till date.
    2) I have not received the sales receipet even after 2 years.
    3) There is 2 free service in 1st year. They turned back after selling there unit.

• Sk
    s.k.vijayan warier Aug 16, 2008

I have purchased an aquaguard water purifier and the warranty period is just over. During the warranty period dirt used to be deposited at the bottom of the vessel i.e filtered water and likewise on complaint was checked by the representative concerned twice and one part replaced at their suggestion, still not fully satisfied by the result. Now earnest suggestion is the piece to be exchanged for a better quality one ready to pay the difference amount, but at the same time proving on demonstration that it won't have the same complaints according to the name of the brand.
    Mr.S.K.Vijayan Warier
    Thrissur

SANIL J.S Aug 13, 2008

I am also not getting service from last month. The water coming out from the purifier is dirty/colour changed. I informed them ( Sevice centre-Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala), they came and says that the filter must be changed and not in stock. But till now nothing happened. unfortunately I renewed recently by paying Rs. 2550/- for three years service contract. But they cheated us without giving proper service. In my knowledge this is the only company collecting advance amount for 3 years service contract.
    (Contract receipt no: 10-[protected])

• La
    lakshmi Aug 09, 2008

I have purchased Aquagaurd Booster three days back on August 6, 2008 and it is three days since no one turned up for installation. We have made number of phone calls for the person and no body is turning with it. It is like for us to have this box without getting it installed for days together.

They are literally cheating people after getting the full amount paid by us.

Reciept Number: 024253

• Df
    dfdsf Jul 26, 2008

this is India dude...dont expect a lot...learn to adjust and compromise with u get...scream..shout..do whatever u want..nothings gonna chnage in this country...forget abt customer service...more than 60 % of population dont even get a clean glass of drinking water ...

Manohar Jul 23, 2008

My e-nova water purifier is not working since last 3 months.After several complaints at local service centre went in vain.Last week also called Tollfree number and still there is no response from them.Over-all the service quality is very poor.

• Sv
    S VAIDHYANATHAN Jun 19, 2008

MY EXPERIENCE IS ALSO SAME AS OTHERS. I BOUGHT A AQUA GUARD - REVIVA. BEFORE BUYING THE SALES PERSONNEL VISITED ME SEVERAL TIMES. AFTER INSTALLATION. IT IS A DREAM TO SEE ANY OF THEM EVEN SERVICE PERSONNEL. AS PER THEIR WARRANTY TERMS THERE SHOULD BE 4 VISITS BY THEIR TECHNICAL PEOPLE DURING WARRANTY. BUT NOT ONCE THEY VISITED. AFTER WARRANTY PERIOD DURING SERVICE CONTRACT PERIOD ALSO THEY VISIT ONLY IF A COMPLAINT IS MADE THAT TOO AFTER 48 TO 72 HOURS. I SUGGEST THEY SHOULD CHANGE THEIR ATTITUDE TOWARDS THE CUSTOMERS. THEN ONLY THEY WILL BE RECOMMENDED TO OTHERS.

• Pa
    Padma Jun 10, 2008

I have been having problem with my aquaguard for the past 4 months. Inspite of having bought e-boil model I have to boil the water as the machine is leaking throughout the day whether it is switched on or off. I do not know whether the water is really being purified or not. The technicians are not even able to find out the problem. They change the valve evertime and the machine again starts leaking within the next 2 hours. On top of having spent for the machine and then taken AMC with the company I have to boil the water and also spend on gas. Very bad service.

vikas gupta May 24, 2008

EUREKA FORBES R.O. COMPLAINT(INDIA)

COMPLAINT NO.----[protected] dt 8/5/2008
    we have made complaint 2 times i.e. on dt 6/5/2008 and on 8/5/2008 but no action have been taken.
    today is 25/8/2008.we are drinking bad smell water.
    what we should do now ?
    MOB. NO.---[protected], [protected]

Rajeev Kumar May 17, 2008

I am having tough time dealing with Aquaguard. Old Madras branch sales executive took the order and money 3 days and yet to deliver me product. Their service is pathetic . God only can save me.

Jaya Nulu May 06, 2008

I have worst experience with Eureka Forbes service centre. I bought vaccum cleaner 2 years back. The product is not working since 1 year, i launched compliant 5 times. person came and said parts are not available. After paying huge amount it is very disappointing to get this kind of product. Service is pathetic, helpline staff does not repond to our calls properly, they are not trained and service centre person is so rude at times, you feel like how such a reputed company is associated with such franchisees.

Amar Singh May 05, 2008

I had purchased a Aquagaurd from Eurekha Forbes ... used it for few m onths and then started the problem the machine would just refuse to work and we lodged a complaint and even after 15 days we are yet to hear from them even after daily reminders to them that the aquagaurd needs to be repaired ... this drives me crazy promised myself that never ami going to buy anyother product from that company nor let my friends purchase.

• We
    Westrix Technologies (P) Ltd., May 02, 2008

We have seen very worst Customer Service. We have given a complaint on 28.04.2008, till date no body turned up to our office.

• Kv
    KVS Thakur Apr 14, 2008

I am worst sufferer. Water comes out more foul than input.No one listens to the complaint.They think our money is scrap.In fact the product does not do any thing for which it is meant. It does not remove any impurity. Are the manufactures concerened.

Rajesh Kumar Ranjan Mar 27, 2008

I have also facing problem with EUREKA FORBES. Their service is very horrible. Now i have promised to myself that i will never purchased any product of the company and nun allow my friends to do that.

• Pk
    p.kalyana sundaram Mar 22, 2008

We purchased a vacuum cleaner(TRENDY STEEL) on 13/1/08 in Mangal&Mangal... But it has some problem... So they've taken the machine to the service centre on 13/3/08.. Still they had not delivered the machine to us... Kindly inform when they will return the machine in good condition at my recidence... Return soon ...

Mrs.Hemaprabhakar Jan 22, 2008

I bought Aqua guard vaccum cleaner and it is in AMC. For the past 3 months iam placing complaints with the call center and they are taking my details and address and no one turned so for. Then with much deficulty i got the service centre where my area is connected and daily making calls but no responce so for. I really regret for purchased eurekha products. They are simply giving false hope. I am thinking of filling them with consumer court. Did any one already filled any complaint and got result. Let me know.

Mahesh Dec 21, 2007

I also purchased a aqua guard about 10 Months back. Till date I never received any service from them. Now I am calling regularly from 12th Dec but no action from their side. I also given written complaint to their HO but still problem is as it is. Only I am paying for phone bills. If we all come together, we can file a complaint agianst them in consumer forum. Mahesh.

• Pa
    parag choudhury Dec 21, 2007

I had complaint to E/forbes for rectification of a 6 month old Crystal machine. After repeated follow up and complain thru email to EF, today one person came at around 11am, saw the machine and went back. At 5pm another person Mr. Purna came from Kolkata's Jadavpur centre and even before touching the m/c said to my wife 'you will have to install a 'iron gaurd' and it will cost you Rs.1100/ ' Naturally my wife said I cannot spend so much money now. He kept on insisting and finally said ok I will see what I can do. He rectified the complain, which it appears was a minor in nature and told my wife 'so, here it is , the service is done'. He didnot change carbon or cleaned the candle. The candle had no trace of any colour change due to excessive iron. Please tell me is it normal "NOW" to keep forcing customer to buy spare parts at exorbitant rate, I have been using A?Gaurd for last 20 years, and this is not a v.good experience. Pl. Check at your end and satisfy me. rgds Parag choudhury

Vijay Kumar Das Dec 19, 2007

I purchased Forbes crystal on December 7, 2007. After 10 days or so, the purified water was foul smelling whereas the normal tap water was tasting better. I contacted Eureka Forbes, but they are only giving me false hopes that the executive will arrive today. Its been almost a week. I want a refund and go in for another brand. This is one of the worst brands ever and the service is very bad.

MAXIMIUS KERKETTA Dec 16, 2007

I have purchased RO system (Model Reviva) from Bharuch Eureka Forbes branch. I am satisfied with the product. My complain is with the AMC provided, every year I am paying Rs.3500.00 for AMC purpose, but person who visits is not technically sound and problems occur frequently. And one more thing at the time of renewal of AMC they change the cylinders, but of late there is water blocked in the inlet and outlet (white and blue coloured pipe) due to some dirt deposited inside. while requesting the same for replacement they are asking for extra cost. though the cost is minimum, it should included along with the cylinders changed. Kindly, confirm the same whether it should be replaced free of cost during the AMC period. If so, they may be informed to include the the same.

Manjunath Nov 28, 2007

I had requested for water inlet pipe for aqua guard one month back. Till today i haven't received it.

vimal Nov 19, 2007

I strongly agree on worst service from Eurekha Forbes. It took nearly 3 and a half month to attend a problem from Eurekha Forbes. I had AMC for maintenance, even though such a worst customer service. I had done more than 75 calls to them by calling daily to come and check my aqua guard...

I stopped recommending Eurekha Forbes because of this worst issues to my friends and relatives.

Sanjay Joshi Oct 05, 2007

one of your representative come sot to me last week on 30.09.2007 and i paid the cheque of 3660/- as a down payment for purchasing the aquaguard water purifier. the receipt no is 240137 , after a week also he has not turned back with the machine and the mobile no he had given is also wrong. kindly arrange my money back or get the machine.
    my contact no is [protected]--pune.

regards
    sanjay joshi

SANJEEV SHARMA Oct 01, 2007

I fully agree with above comments. Even the machine supllied to me couple of weeks back is outdated and used one.

vikas Sep 21, 2007

i fully agreeras i m still going through the same trauma.i have lodged around ten complaints in all over a period of 7 days but no one has ever bothered to attend. worst still i m in a AMC with the company for two years.

• Pr
    Prasanth Sep 07, 2007

One of the hopeless service ever by Eureka Forbes. Marketing time they just lure u and get the product but the product just starts to dis function. IF you are good at electronics u can manage yourself like what i am doing. Pleaseee don't expect any kind of service in ANY WAY from the service technicians. If at all they come they just put some components which is 3rd grade or available is 2nd hand market which is not reliable.

SO if you are interested in spending money on the Phone calls inviting the service personnel and test your patience in getting them service it... please go for it...

Good Luck.