Eureka ForbesPoor customer service

K

I am owning a Eureka forbes Aqua guard Model name Revira, Which is RO Purifier, and they say it will convert the hard water into a drinkable water, but the problem is the filters are getting choked once in 3 months & whenever i give a complaint i need to make a lot of followup with each person including the service man. This time i have given a complaint on 23-Apr-07 & the complaint no is 7685. Till today that is 15-May-07 nobody has turned up. Very bad customer service.

• Pr
    pramod kumar jain Jun 15, 2017

Eureka Forbes is now is not reliable company as I am annual maintenance customer since 2002 feel as under
    1.complaints attended not promptly, and not clear satisfactorily
    2. charges unnecessarily
    3.my Excess taken Rs 1300 not return since 2 years
    4.local distributor is not fair in behavior and money minded

• Eu
    Eureka Forbes Care Sep 14, 2017

@pramod kumar jain Dear Pramod,

Kindly share your registered contact number & customer ID here. I'll have my team get in touch with you at the earliest to address your concern.

Anita

• Ds
    Dssdss May 05, 2017

I called contact center again (forgot the number of times I have called). Another rep Soumya spoke and said she is transferring to escalation department. After 10 minutes of hold time I was told that they are busy and will call you. Am still waiting

• Ds
    Dssdss May 05, 2017

Agree. Really poor service. Its been seven days and after multiple calls, there is no action. We were sent SMS with the number of person who will come for servicing. That person kept saying that he is coming. Now he is not even picking up his phone. When we call the contact center, after listening to complain, they drop the call. Bhargavi is name of contact center person who dropped the call just now.

• Sr
    Sri2003 Apr 09, 2017

They focus only on selling the product. No proper service. Never buy because it is more of a waste of time and effort following up for service than the money spent on buying the product

• Dr
    Dr Israr Ahmad Qureshi Mar 03, 2017

I bought a Vacuum cleaner Eurekaforbes' Euroclean MITEY VAC EC 300. I had been assured LIFE TIME SERVICE (PAID) and availability of spare parts too. The Motor burnt...it was replaced with heavy charges. Spare bags are frequently not available. The Main Hose pipe has since been damaged. And for the last four years I am trying to get the spare Hose. But in vain. The After Sale Service is the worst. Better to opt for some other company's product.
    Dr Israr Ahmad Qureshi
    -[protected] email: [email protected]

• Re
    Reviewer90326 Feb 17, 2016

Complaint Number: [protected].
    Very very bad company at the time of buying the product customer care is talking properly but if you want refund they will not talk properly from more than one month i am trying for my refund :( . I am suggesting you guess please don't buy any product

• Su
    SUSHIL VASANT RAJE Jan 28, 2016

Enhance UV+ WATERPURIFIER OF Acqua guard is not up to standard. The Indicator Lamp Lense of purifier is always NOT in stock and gets Non functional

• Ec
    E.C. Abraham Oct 01, 2014

I totally agree, by experience, with the other customers that Eureka Forbes is a cheating company. I have entered into a 3 year service contract for the Acquauard Classic Water Purifier with their Kottayam Office on 19.5.2012 (No. [protected]) but they have serviced it only once in 2013. My numerous class to the given numbers since May 14 were not answered, I called the Service Manager Mr. Vaibu who promised several times that the carbon block which is overdue will be replaced but nothing happened. Ultimately I have sent a letter by speed post on Sept. 9th which was returned by the postal authorities for reason "addressee left". Tell me what is the next step a customer has to follow after the 3 year service amount was paid in advance. Is this is the policy of the company collecting money in advance and vanish or employ people of barbarian attitude who always give vague reply. I am now left with the alternative to go to the Consumer Forum for put an end to this sort of cheating. It is the time for all such customers cheated by the company to agitate in front of their sales / service centres to notify the relevant authorities of this kind cheating and create an awareness among the public to avoid purchasing Eureka Forbes products.

E.C. Abraham
    Edathinethu House
    Blockpadi, Ranny P.O.
    Mobile: [protected]

• Am
    amit dudi Feb 08, 2013

i am not at all satisfied with the service of eureka forbes. what they claim is totally bogus.i will never suggest this to anyone.they harashes customer economically as well as mentally.i am going to sue them in consumer court.

• Ro
    rohitkj2000 Apr 26, 2012

These guys should be put behind bars

• eureka forbes Feb 03, 2012

Dear Mr. Vilas,

We have not heard from you for a while now. Please do let us know if we can be of any assistance.

• eureka forbes Jan 13, 2012

Dear Mr. Vilas,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis.
    We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your Customer ID Number, Address and contact details so that we can look into the matter.

For any further assistance, please feel free to write in.

• Da
    DACCESS SEC SYS PVT LTD Jan 12, 2012

Sir,
    It is horrible to say that we had purchased aquagard purifier from EUREKA FORBES but they r not giving service to us...so many time we visited to there office & also made call to them there ph no-020-[protected] cell no-[protected].
    hope to get service at earliest from ur side.
    Regard's
    Vilas.

• eureka forbes Jan 05, 2012

Dear Customer,

We have not heard from you for a while now. We would like to resolve your issue, incase you are still facing a problem. Please let us know if you have any concerns.

sayliv Oct 14, 2011

Hi,

This is Sayli.. I just purchased aqauguard Total Enhance from Eureka Forbes and facing problem of water leakage... I called them multiple times but no result. Very Very BAD service. Do not even vouch for them.

• eureka forbes Oct 13, 2011

Dear Customer,

We are approaching you from Eureka Forbes service team, we regret the inconvenience you had to face. We have made a note of your customer number and will contact you to resolve the issue. Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to write in at [email protected]

aquaguard water purifier Sep 17, 2011

my water purifier nova model is giving trouble since 5 days, two times it had been viswited by unskilled people, very sorry to intimate that the same could not be in proper position. please arrange accordingly.

• Vy
    vyshuvandu Jun 23, 2011

Even after repeated requests the authorised service centers service boy Mr.R.Raja who broke the clamp of the pre-filter is not turning up for rendering services.
    I am really fed up with these guys.Please persue the mater and make them to do the necessary services which are required ...

job_charnock Jun 12, 2011

Breach of Trust and Violation of Business Ethics

I have been the victim of a mislead, mis-sell, dump & forget scam by some personnel of Eureka Forbes. The total loss to date is in 7 (seven) digits INR. I have material over Rs 6 Lacs in stock which are turning to dust.. the result of poor after sales service & unkept promises of a Sales Return. Eureka Forbes senior management has also not responded to my appeals for reasons best known to them. Irrespective of the huge amount of wealth destroyed, this is my effort to make my friends aware of unscrupulous dealings by people who would destroy a business worth lacs for their personal career gains. In this public folder you will find some of the actual documentation & history of this scam.

SCAM HISTORY: http://www.datafilehost.com/download-4721ccbe.html

• So
    SOMENATH PAN Jun 09, 2011

Dear Sir,

My customer ID is [protected].

I have lodged a complaint on 19 05 2011. The complaint is not attened so far. I am facing problems and please look into the matter so that there would be no sufferings to my family due to water problems.

• Ap
    aparna somani May 13, 2011

i agree with all complaints to eureka forbes.. i had complained about their vaccum cleaner and i get a call for my aquaguard. and the man in the service centre a mr ashok yadav [protected] is scolding me for not getting back to him. the aquagueard is another story all together. they refused to service my machines till i showed them the original reciept which was buried somewhere in files . and the best part was the machine was sold directly from company. and the day the 1 year warranty got over they were at my door step to get a amc contract. i set my dogs on them. if they have people like ashok yadav working how will one get "customer service" a word which just does not exist in their dictionary

• Ex
    Ex Eureka Forbes Customers Apr 06, 2011

Eureka Forbes has been seen to be providing increasingly abysmal customer service. The company is also completely apathetic towards customer experience. Too many customers have suffered and it is time the company righted itself. We are initiating action to make this company aware of its responsibilities.

• As
    Ashis kumar Hazra Apr 02, 2011

I am purchase one sansa water purifier form your Bardhhaman showroom on 22/09/2009 my customer id no [protected] but I am very unhappy your after sales service .I am request your helpline several time but they are not response till date. my 1st request no [protected] 2nd request no [protected] and 3rd no [protected] .Ihoped that as your good water purifier and your service also good . but iam very unhappy your service in Burdwan west Bengal. hope you will kind enough and take some step.

• In
    Invgevr Mar 31, 2011

I have been using Eureka Forbes Water Purifier for more than 2 years now. I signed an Annual Maintenance Contract with Eureka Forbes to provide the annual maintenance for the system.

• Mr
    Mr Johal Mar 28, 2011

These people have no shame. They have sold me 2 water purifiers machines. Their sales team was very very active, not not picking up the phone. It is no use buying from them as they don't come to change candles or fix a broken part. How is it worth investing in water purification systems if you have to drink water from a machine with old candles?

aquaguard Feb 01, 2011

it is true the same problem face by me

• Pr
    prasad.sapre Oct 04, 2010

we had purchades aquasure "IVORY" October 2010.
    The machine stopped functioning in septembver 2010.
    We called up service centre for registering complaint.
    To our surprise no one turned up for 3 days to attend the complaint.
    After persistent and strong follow up 2 so called technicians turned up and inspected the machine.
    They came to the conclusion that some part needs to be replaced and told us to call the call/help line for informing them.
    These so called technicians even did not have spare parts with them.
    Even after informing the hepl line nobody turned up
    This is the professional attitude of eureka forbes.The company spends huge amount on advertisemnet in the media with all tall claims but the actual situation is too grim.

The amount spent on advertisement, part can be spent on quick and fast after sales service which is must in this era of fast life.
    please be aware while purchsing any products of such companies.

Prasad

[protected]

• Ud
    Udayraj Desai, Borivli Sep 18, 2010

On 3rd Sept 2010 (Friday), my friend called representative of EF (krishnakant tiwari [protected]), as I wanted to go for water purifier. On recommendation of my frnd, I immediately issued chq. that so called professional from EF told me with confidence that machine will come on Monday 06/09/2010. hence we have to stay at home for whole day. Monday evening, when I called that EF fellow, that time he remembered that Monday comes after Sunday and machine is coming by courier. On Monday 13/09/2010 (after say a week), somebody (from EF) called me & updated his knowledge regarding the purchace of machine. I told him to please ask the so called technician to call me before coming to my place. In the afternoon, when I was to leave my home, the so called technician from Ef rang my doorbell. (of course without prior phone call- This is so called PROFESSIONAL SERVICE). On telling this to that tiwari fellow, he use to ask me back whether the technician have fixed the machine or not. (this information, he should suppose to have, if different services have proper coordination). tiwari promised that he will talk to the technician & call me back. After a week, ie on Saturday 18th Sept. on calling tiwari, again he asked me whether the technician have come or not. ( of course he had not called me, as he had promised. this is the value of words/promise by representative of EF.) This is the experience with so called reknowned company. God Bless the Customers. Udayraj Desai, Borivli

• Re
    rehana ghadially Sep 01, 2010

inspite of repeated phone calls since last year no service has been rendered, a mutli bbillion co. like shapoorji pallonji not taking notice or rendering service is not fair

• Ra
    rajesh mehta Aug 13, 2010

ONE OF IN DORE OFFICE STAFF CHEATED ME HE CAME AND TOOK CHEQUE OF 1000 AND DEPOSITED IT INTO THE BANK AND THE COMPANY IS NOT RETURNING THE CHEQUE I DO NOT WANT TO PURCHAE AQUAGUARD BUT THEY GOT CLEARED THE CHEQUE WITHOUT MY CONSENT THEY CHEAT PEOPLE BE CAREFUL PURE WATER IS NOT SO IMPORTANT BUT PEACE OF MIND IS MORE IMPORTANT THEY WILL DISTURB UR PEACE OF MIND SO BE AWAY FROM EUREKA FORBE PEOPLE THEY CHEAT AND DON'T APPEAR AFTERWARD

• Tr
    Troopacone Aug 12, 2010

The reviva m/c has been leaking since installation but the company has not been responding inspite of numerous complaints. At time of installation the technician Raju tiwari promised to come to rectify the problem and also do a tds check but never came and on reminder was rude.

The company takes the entire payment on dlv and later on has no interest in customer service, very poor show am extremely unhappy.

• Sh
    shailja nautiyal Aug 01, 2010

our aquaguard was fixed at my residence in 1997 and there was no complaint regarding the mantainence and due service.
    but after the service agency was changed and transferd to MS Raghav enterprises, 16 A old survey road dehradun, due service was not done..

kindly look into the matter and analyse for necessary mantainence vig. change of candle carbon etc..

• Pu
    Pune-Customer May 11, 2010

I DO AGREE THAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IN PUNE AS WELL IS VERY PATHETIC. I bought a water purifier a week before, the representative(Ghanshyam Patil) followed very promptly till i issued the cheque but then he literally dissapeared and stopped answering my calls. After few days machined arrived vai courier and a plumber came and installed the machine in very ugly fashion. That was it...there is no response, no demo from the EF guys. I thought these guys are professional but no they are very cheap and horrible. I would advise all to go for some other water purifiers instead of EF. You would regret buying their products.

• Ns
    N S L Narasimhaswamy May 01, 2010

Callous and indifferent attitude of Eurekaforbes towards customers;

I purchased Acquaguard waterfilter RO model of Eureka make shelving down an amount of Rs11000/ hardly an year back. Ever since the date of mypurchase, it is not functioning properly and giving trouble frequently. The storage tank provided is not getting filled in .My repeated requests to the company for replacement of the item have fallen on its deaf ears. After lodging a complaint with the call center of the company, the company deputes its technician at its sweet will and pleasure, who would do some temporary repairor or replace a small part and it works for a day or two and the problem recurs again.Sice one year has elapsed, from the date of purchasing, I am advised by the representative of the company to for AMC for a period of two years, promising and assuring that during the AMC period everything will be taken care including preventive maintenance for which an amount of Rs 6100/ has been charged. The state of affairs continue the same even after going for AMC. The basic problem as to why it is frequently giving trouble is not addressed by the company. The interest the company shows in pushing its product into the market and selling it to the customer is not shown in providing after sales service or in attending to the complaints of the customers. The nonchalant, callous and indifferent attitude of the Eurekaforbes towards customers but for whom the company would not have existed is highly deplorable. I am deeply regretting for having purchased eureka product when there are better products of other companies, available in the market which are offering excellent after sales service. I sincierely with my experience advise the people not to go for eureka products. If the same type of attitude is continued by the company, its D day will not be faroff.

• Vi
    vikraman Apr 14, 2010

I entirely agree with that. I have had the same problem with my eureka water purifier

• Si
    sivakumar usha Feb 25, 2010

Hi I am Sivakumar (Poonamallee, Chennai)

I had purchased a vacumn cleaner from Eureka Forbes for 10, 000 rupees. In sep 09 the motor failed, still under warranty. Service engg came and told that the motor will be ordered and replaced. Now it is FEB 10. Still nobody has come to fix the motor. 10, 000 rupees gone in the drain. USELESS SERVICE from Eureka Forbes. Lots of complaints have been done. Guys in Eureka Forbes have told me more than 40 times nowthat the problem will be fixed today. But nobody turns up. Can anybody in Eureka Forbes tell me what is the meaning of today!!!

I will not recomend this product to anybody. It is time they overhaul their service department or else they have to shut down their operations sooner than later.

aqua sure Dec 20, 2009

sabse ghatiya service jo bhi le ga wo ullu ban jayega, mymo, [protected]

• Ra
    Rajababu_Reeshu Nov 26, 2009

Hi everybody. I’m Rajesh from Varanasi (U.P.). M/s Eureka Forbes is not responding to Complaints. They are working like fly-by-night operators making a fool of all of us. I paid Rs.1100/- for Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) for one year from 12.09.2009 to 11.09.2010 for Crystal Model Water Purifier of Eureka Forbes make for which I was given Invoice-cum-Receipt No.50-[protected] by their Varanasi Office. My machine is out of order since last 10 days. However, after making so many calls, machine is yet to function. Everytime I make a call, I get one more Telephone No. and get name of a new person. Some of these nos. are [protected], [protected], [protected] etc. etc. A novice visited twice but he was totally useless since he couldn’t set the machine right. I'm feeling cheated. There is no system of any Complaint No. Their website only speaks of Metros. If M/s Eureka cannot provide Service, while they are selling their products in non-Metros??? I am planning to go to Consumer Forum for these unethical trade practices and cheating. I request each one of you not to buy any product of this Company.
    RAJESH TIWARI
    Bungalow No.41, Officer’s Colony,
    Diesel Locomotive Works
    Varanasi-221 004
    Mobile: [protected]

• La
    lavanya ray Nov 02, 2009

bought a eureka forbes ro filter "spring fresh" model 18 months ago. 2 times tap has broken and its taken average 5 days + 10 calls on average to replace. franchisee in gurgaon is UTTERLY USELESS AND RUDE. how can one accept such rubbish? company actually has no line/site to directly lodge a complaint. does one go to consumer courts?

• Ad
    Adarsh Sharma Oct 14, 2009

The Water Filter Aquasure is not filtering water. I lodged a complaint on 14.09.09.(No.[protected] and [protected]) No action has been taken so far saying that the part is not available. The company neither ready to replace the product.