Eureka Forbes - Aquasure Water FilterUseless product by Eureka Forbes!

N

We have been cheated by Eureka Forbes dealer Ultra Solutions, Bangalore. We have bought a Aquasure Water Purifier couple of months back. Till date we were unable to use it as it does not filter the water as they promise. Their service personnels replaced the filters. But no use. I am getting irritated every time I see it. I have been requesting Eureka Forbes dealer many times. No response. I may have to file a case with consumer court against Eureka Forbes and their dealer as no response from Eureka Forbes or Ultra Solutions so far.

• Ss
    S. Singh Apr 17, 2007

I agree with the above person, same experience here, I bought the Aquasure water purifier for Rs.2000/- and it didn't work even for a day. Water just does not get filter through the bottom cartridge. Completely useless product and to make things worse is the "ZERO RESPONSE' from Eureka Forbes about the product. I will strongly recommend not to buy this product ever.

sukumar.s May 18, 2007

I fully agree with the above complaints. I think u must not go for this product. Worst customer care. Worst response. I think the co have to terminate all. The people are speaking only english. I have been calling since past 10 days every day. Getting irritated even to talk about.

• Ni
    nitesh.singhal May 24, 2007

I really found the same issue. They have delivered me very old Manufactured date M/C after taking the order. Fortunately, I have seen the manufacturing date before opening the BOX. Now i am not ready to get this M/c install. They are threatening me for the Legal Court Case. They are so arrogant and dishonest people.

• Aj
    Ajay Puranik Aug 19, 2007

I agree to the above points. We are trying to get the Eureka Forbes service representations number but in vain, this is one of the worst product we are using.I request to all please do not use this AQUASURE WATER FILTER SYSTEM.

Manoranjan Kundu Aug 26, 2007

I brought an aquasure filter 8 months back. Now I want to change the catridge but I dont found the new one. So please suggest me from where can I get this ? I am staying at hauz khas, new delhi.

• Pa
    pandu ranga rao Sep 07, 2007

I bought the Aqua sure filter 15 days back. The dealer promised me that there would be no leakage at all, but despite the promise the leakage is happening and hence I reported to customer service. But there is no proper response from them and they are unable to find the proper person who can rectify the problem. I think it is the waste of money spending on this kind of product and service is absolutely poor.

Suguna Chamarthy Oct 23, 2007

I agree with above points. I brought 15 days back. Till now am not able to use it. Very much disappointed.

• Mo
    Mohitpandajulle Oct 25, 2007

I agree above persons what they said. Its a worst product from Eurekaforbs I have taken Auagasure water filters couple of moths back but its waste Product . It's not useful even single day I have bring Augasure water in a bottle first day to Laboratory they said there is no Germs & Bactiria killed i am really surprise and i asked the dealer where i have bought the same but there is no response from them. before i taken Aquasure water filter I use do sex with my wife daily there times after using this water even one time I am not doing sex with my wife so I strongly rec amend people dont buy these product.

• Es
    Eswar Oct 30, 2007

Really they also cheated me that they bought a product which has technical problem and giving the bad response when I made a call customer care executives.

• Um
    umesh Dec 01, 2007

I bought Aquaguard NF model for Rs. 14,500/- 2 months back and within 2 months it stopeed working. Some bad sound is comming when I am switching it on. I lodged a complaint 10 days back. Instead of several calls to the service center the I am not getting service. Please never buy eureka forbes products .

Sumita Roy Dec 04, 2007

I feel not only are forbes filter bad but so is there service. Their helpline is useless to call as i had filed a complaint a fortnight back and i m still waiting for Forbes technician to attend to my complaint.

• Sr
    SR Kiran Dec 10, 2007

The above Gentlemen have spoken all the truth about the product. I faced a problem that the filter gives a bad smell with the water output. It of course stopped after a month. But, the person whom I recommended is still facing the smell problem, it is almost 7 months now.

Please do not buy this product. Its a waste of Money, buying bad health.

• Ki
    kim natassja samuel Dec 12, 2007

I agree with all the above statements. I have purchased this filter a month back it was working for a few days and now it is not working. I have tried changing the cartridges and getting in touch with the company but it is of no use as they refuse to have it rectified. I think this particular product needs to be taken off the market so that people like us who are looking for safe drinking water do not get cheated. It is not as if they will refund our money back to us, so effectively it is just a waste of money.

• Yk
    y.k.pani Dec 24, 2007

I am thinking of taking 'acquagard RO smart' . Any experiences / complaints with that model please?

Sujan Chatterjee Jan 09, 2008

My filter has choked up after 3 months use.

ravi Jan 19, 2008

Even my aqua sure is kept packed after just using two days..now i have paid for a aqua guard total RO and the people are not able to deliver it and get it installed. the company sales guys sucks

• Vi
    vinita Jan 19, 2008

I completely agree with the complaints of all persons against FORBES ACQUASURE WATER PURIFIER. Its a useless product. I recommemnd people not to go by advertisement & buy it. And I request FORBES not to cheat the customers by such products.

• Dr
    Dr. v. Sangameswaran Jan 25, 2008

It is fine against Pureit which is lesser price than this. But the Chlorine smell emennates and causes discomfort in abdomen with pureit. Aqua sure contains iodine filter which is comfortable and protective. But aqu SURE TAP IS GIVING TROUBLE-THEY SHD MODIFY TO AVOID LEKAGE. THE QUANTITY IS ALSO MORE THAN PUREIT.

Manoj Sinkar Feb 28, 2008

We have been cheated by Eureka Forbes dealer Big Bazaar, Fatimanagar, Pune. We have bought a Aquasure Water Purifier couple of months back. Till date we were unable to use it as it does not filter the water as they promise. Not even single drop of water gets filterd. Their service personnels only promosing the setrvicing but never turns up. We are getting irritated every time I see it. We are been requesting Eureka Forbes dealer many times. No response. I may have to file a case with consumer court against Eureka Forbes and their dealer as no response from Eureka Forbes or Ultra Solutions so far.

Animesh Raj Vardha Mar 09, 2008

I think that this product is useless & no one should buy it.
    I am surprised,who is heading Eureka Forbes-an ### hole or what.

• Ne
    NEELA SETHURAMAN Mar 31, 2008

Sir i have given complined on 25th of March 08 for my water filter
    in euro help line phone no 3988333
    so far no one attended the problem
    then what is the use of having AMC
    kindly take the matter urgent and do the needfull
    neela

• Ge
    geetanjali Apr 11, 2008

I strongly agree with everybody. I had to change my filter and for that I had called I think 20 times for sure but everytime they will tell we will surely send but after that nobody comes. Very bad customer care service.

• Vi
    vinay jain May 26, 2008

why this company still doing business inspite several complaint, why the company executives are not going through those complaint so as to rectify the mistake. me myself had brought the same headache
    and now thinking of moving consumer court regarding this mess i brought and for sure i am not going to leave them as we leave mail in

Rajesh Jun 17, 2008

I have never expected these type of complaint aganst Eureka Forbs, As per the company they feel these products are very good. They only select professonal guys for work. Now these complaints are proving that all proffessonels how they are working in the organaisation.

madan Jun 18, 2008

The best worst product you can opt for water purification.
    Purchase it and put it aside as a show piece. It will take 100 days to purify a glass of water if you are lucky. Then drink it if you are alive. So i prefer this product to give as a gift to my frinds whom i dislike.

• Kr
    K. RAMBABU Jun 24, 2008

I am using this water filter since once year. Since last 4 to 5 months I am facing problem with this. Around six months back its filtering catridge was damaged. There my sgtruggles started. I have replace it with a new one by spending nearly 500 rupees. Just to get one leter of water, we are waiting for hours.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    I request .. some one please come to my place and give good demo kind of a thing before i took a decission like stop using this and go for an anoter one where there is good servie and maintenence. ...

we have a good faith on your products .. But due because of this ...

Please call me at the earliest.. or reach me at the address given below ... ... ...

my contact details

HYDERABAD 500008
    MOB: 09704526000.

• Nv
    NVR Seshagiri Rao Jul 01, 2008

I agree with all the above statements. I think that this product is useless & no one should buy it.
    Not functioning at all several times. It is really a useless design and not fit for Housewife. Many a timed it does not work at all.
    I wonder how such a foolish design is accepted by this once upon a time renouned company. Now Eureka Forbes has last its fame because of this product.

Now we are using it as a dust-bin!!!

• Pa
    pankaj sharma Aug 08, 2008

I strongly agree Eureka Forbes is headed by a band of cheats and thugs in collusion with dealers who equally are expert cheats with arrogance like in my case it's Forbe's dealer in Gurgaon for aquasure
    M/S Goodlife ( rather it should be BADLIFE ) because this nexus of co.
    and dealer are passing on worthless product to consumers.I have been suffering at the hands of this nexus for last 1 year and despite selling a defective product the dealer is charging Rs. 550/- for a replacement cartridge which costs only Rs. 300/- only as told by one Mr. Pritam from Delhi office. I would request M/S BAD LIFE ( soooory GOOD LIFE ) should be given the best prize for customer service as he follows the co.'s policy in toto by looting, cheating and challenging consumers to do whatever they can.

Suresh Kumar M Nov 12, 2008

Spares componets of Aqua Sure Purifier is not easily available in Bangalore. Authorised sources are not known. so post service of the company are very poor

• Re
    Rev. John Andrews Nov 19, 2008

I bought AQUA Sure Supreme 3000 water purifier on 29 Aug '08 at Coimbatore. The water is not purified properly. Sediments and external insects (ants) are found at the bottom every week while opening for cleaning. This product needs much more research and development. Beware of buying. Ask for one week trial period before buying.

SAMPATH Mar 30, 2009

bought AQUA Sure Supreme 3000 water purifier on June '08 at Coimbatore. The water is not purified properly. I am not geeting any supoort from the dealer. i am get tensed seeing this product. Water is not get purified and stored in the bottem tank. it is bad exprience with Eureka forbes.whome ia have to contact for this product.

• Mu
    Murusan May 16, 2009

I have the same stupid product, I am not able to get a new filter; I keep getting the answer that it is out of stock. I guess they don't sell it individually so that you get frustrated and get a new filter. Horrible customer service in Bangalore

• Mu
    MUHAMMAD MAHMOOD Oct 05, 2009

I am Chemical Engineer, I have purchased aqua sure filter model# R-100 made of Singa pore, its filtered water is not able to drink.this is totaly wastage of money.not work even a single day

• Cu
    custumar Dec 24, 2009

I have purchased aquasure water filter one year back.After one year water is not getting filtered properly. I contact technicion so many times but nobody came to rectify.As per my opinion this producted is useless & customer is not getting proper service.I will suggest to public not to buy such type of hopeless product.

• De
    Debashish Raha May 18, 2010

Worst customer care indulged for servicing of the product.I have ordered for cartridge a month back till date it is nort replaced.

Jaag Jul 05, 2010

We purchased Aqua Sure Water filter two years back. First time we replaced the cartridge one year back.
    Recently again the executive(I don’t know his name but the contact number is: 9689147810) have come and changed new cartridge, but the new cartridge has lot of fungus and it is used one. So we called the executive and he checked and tried to replace it, but again the new cartridge also is bad having fungus..
    So we called him immediately less than 40 minutes after he left, and asked him to remove the new cartridge and return our old catridge. but our used cartridge is not available with him..he has no answer..he has replaced our old cartridge to someone else.
    So he gave our money back and escaped from my place...

We are really irritated...

• Ca
    calabrio Oct 11, 2010

Wow! I hate seeing this. We are a company with a very good reputation and excellent water filters. You might be hesitant due to the distance, but we support our products with excellent customer service. For more information go to Essencewaterfilter.com

• Dh
    Dhruv81 Dec 14, 2010

Definately, they costs a lot in service and change all the filters in one yaer only saying that these are chocked..again the motor is not working fine so taking 3-4 hours for 5 liter only..sarive is too poor and do not respond afer even 20-30 calls..

Guys .. " DO NOT EVEN THINK OF TAKING AN RO FROM AQUAGUARD "

RahulKhn Jun 21, 2011

That's true. I am also following for AquaSure complaint. Nobody is turning up. I am getting irritated for such a worst service from Eureka Forbes...

Rahul

• Wa
    WATER IS NOT PURE IT Jul 14, 2011

HI I M PUNEET WAHAL (9811465703) I BUY A AQUQ SURE WATER FILTER 11-NOV-2010 KBM ELECTRONICS(10-11) 1/32, LALITA PARK, MAIN VIKAS MARG, LAXMI NAGAR, DELHI - 110092 PH#22449957 I M TOTALY DISSATISFIED WITH THIS PRODUCT I HAVE CHANGING THE CATRIDGE BUT WATER IS NOT PURE IT. SO THAT, I M NOT SATISFIED UR PRODUCT PLEASE TAKE SOME ACTION .

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices