Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company Logo

Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company

Having problems with Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company?

Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company Customer Service Contacts

+91 226 796 5656 (Customer Service)
+91 226 796 5959 (Customer Service)
336 601 3500 (Kolkata Branch)
674 237 4600 (Bhubaneshwar Branch)
612 660 6101 (Patna Branch)
361 611 0700 (Guwahati Branch)
651 251 3114 (Ranchi Branch)
796 606 0606 (Ahmedabad Branch)
755 408 9555 (Bhopal Branch)
206 625 5000 (Pune Branch)
771 660 6601 (Raipur Branch)
522 675 4888 (Lucknow Branch)
116 650 7070 (NCR Branch)
172 503 7777 (Chandigarh Branch)
116 650 7575 (Delhi Branch)
133 265 2036 (Roorkee Bhagwanpur Branch)
141 670 1401 (Jaipur Branch)
484 661 2600 (Kochi Branch)
806 647 2000 (Bangalore Branch)
446 654 4444 (Chennai Branch)
406 643 1000 (Hyderabad Branch)
891 274 6511 (Visakhapatnam Branch)
+966 501 365 788 (Saudi Arabia)
+966 14 025 345 (Saudi Arabia)
Pirojshanagar, Vikhroli

2nd Floor, GS Road, Ulubari, Guwahati - 781 007

Ranchi Branch
Plot № 236/237, Pandra, P.O.Kamre, Ranchi - 835222

Ahmedabad Branch
APM Mall, 4th floor, Shyamal Karnavati, 100 ft.Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad - 380051

Bhopal Branch
217, Zone 1, MP Nagar, Bhopal - 462 011

Pune Branch
Apollo Square Building, Plot № 60, Survey No 599 - A, CTN № 3638 Sahaney Sujan Park, Lulla nagar, Pune - 411040

Raipur Branch
Opp. Hotel Pikadali, G E Road, Raipur - 492 099

Lucknow Branch
C-3 & C-4, Sanjay Complex, Behind Akashwani Bhawan, Vidhan Sabha Marg, Lucknow - 226 001

NCR Branch

502-506, 5th Floor, Gaurav Tower - 1, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur - 302017

Kochi Branch
2nd floor, Angles Arcade, South Kalamasserry, Eranakulam - 22

Bangalore Branch
The Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce, 1/2/3 rd floor, Bldg № 28, 1st main Cresant Road, High Grounds, Bangalore - 560001

Chennai Branch
№ 1, SIDCO Industrial Estate, Ambattur, Chennai - 600 098

Hyderabad Branch
201 & 202, Lala 1 - Landmark, H. № 5-4-94 to 97, II Floor, MG Road, Secunderabad - 500003

Visakhapatnam Branch
Plot № 238, Block - D, Autonagar, Visakhapatnam - 530 012

Saudi Arabia
Dabab Street, Opposite Riyadh, Chamber of Commerce, P.O Box: 221890, Riyadh

UAE
P.O.Box № 8549, SAIF Zone, Sharjah, UAE

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company Customer Service. Initial Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company. Discuss the issues you have had with Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company Complaints & Reviews

Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Companyac window

I bought 2 Windows and 1 Split AC couple years ago from Delhi Godrej.Every year there has been some issue or the other as ineffective Cooling etc, , .About 5 days ago complained against 1 Window AC for no cooling .Technicians came and went on daily basis .Later took to their Center ( Twice) but could not get back to reinstall .Delhi undergoing excessive sultry weather and to be without AC is painstakingly unbearable Surprisingly Godrej Technician could not rectify the defect or cause of ineffective cooling .Asked for refund or replacement but Delhi Service GM, Mr Vishak Bhan said he would address and find a resolution .No answer ! Sent mail informing that i will be filing case with Consumer Court against Delhi Office and will make Mr Jamshyd Godrej, Chairman and Managing Director a party for Deficiency in Services, harassment and causing Mental Tension/ torture .
Rajesh Darbari
[protected]
D-14, Ashoka Niketan, Delhi-1110092

Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Companya/c

I am from chennai I have issued a cheque No.558585 of IOB for two ac's on 20 august 2018 for AMC cheque passed on 30august 2018 till today i did not receive receipt when called calling centre the say they want receipt for providing service I have called partiban [protected], who collecrted cheque then to selvin [protected] service incharge, then to Saravanan [protected], then to service centre [protected] also sent copy of receipt for the cheque issued by whats aap, on 11 sep 2018 a technician came who was suppose to come on 8th Sep, he was talking something why Godrej staff dont have manners how to speak to a customer when I called partibhan today 27 sep he gave me number of one Umapathy [protected] for receipt when I asked about delay for sending receipt he was so harsh when ever I called the call centre the say without receipt they will no provide servicewhen I called [protected] I can hear the ringtone but no response

• Ra
        Rajesh Darbari Jul 07, 2019

I am dissatisfied with Godrej AC .Bought 2 Windows and 1 Split .Every 2 years some performance issue comes up .Sometimes it gas leakage while other times its cooling .Sent an mail to Mr Jamshyd Godrej, no response after Delhi Office failed to redress my complaint and am undergoing since last 3 days torture by suffering in oppressive humid weather as their Technicians could not improve the cooling at designated temperature .I am taking this matter to Consumer Court for Deficiency in Services, harassment and causing mental torture .Why did I buy Godrej AC, to suffer discomfort ? Will make Mr Jamshyd Godrej party to the case alongwith Delhi Office.
        Rajesh Darbari
        [protected]

Godrej & Boyce Mfg.Co.Ltd.MisDealing & Cheating By Sales Person

Dear Sir,
      I am arpit saxena. I Purchase new frreze Godrej Company. Dealing Person Mr.Mukesh -[protected] & Mr.Girish -[protected]. Hide Actual Saling Price Offer Price Company after cash discount Rs.8710 for 183 Ltr. but Salling Person Sale by this Freeze Rs.9790/- + Old Freeze Exchnge Offer-Rs.1680/- but Invoice Show old Freeze cost Rs.600/- total Loss is 1080/- & 1680 /- old freeze cost.
      Plese help for solve my problem.

Godrej Appliances Jul 15, 2011

Dear Arpit,

Current status of Complaint – The complaint has been attended by our Customer Care. Complaint successfully resolved.

If any more Queries kindly contact us at [email protected] or call us on [protected].

Godrej Appliances Jun 01, 2011

Dear Arpit,

We have seen your complaint. We apologize for all the delay occurred in the past, but we’re surely around now :-) We are now online to take all your feedback into consideration.

We have got your contact details. Our Customer Care will contact you shortly and resolve the matter.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Godrej & Boyce Mfg.The service from Godrej has been a disappointment

We have bought this fridge GODREJ GF46 directly from GODREJ. But since this is a rare model, the service from GODREj has been a disappointment. Last year our fridge had a problem with its PCB and SENSOR. We had called this company and had been given a replacement for this PCB and SENSOR which cost us about Rs. 5900. This had been on 14.11.2009, about two months after our first complaint! Now though being guaranteed with no PCB and SENSOR problems for at least a year, we have had the same problem! We have been calling this company since a week but our pleas have fallen on deaf ears. Our fridge has been shutdown since a week. Our storage has been badly affected. With no fridge in this summer, we have been helpless! However two days back, one of their mechanics had come to check the fridge and raised his hands, reason being-THIS IS NOT OUR DEPARTMENT. YOU NEED TO CONTACT OUR SENIORS.

Godrej Appliances Apr 12, 2011

Dear Meeyah,

We are unable to track your complaint as certain data hasn’t been mentioned. Please share the following details with us for our Customer Care to get in touch with you:

Kindly send across your Name, Email ID, Contact number, Consumer Complaint and City on the below given email address.

• Gr
            GRRRRR! Aug 18, 2010

If you live in the U.S. why are you quoting costs in rupees?

Trasike Aug 18, 2010

I had complaint to coolin problem in my refrigerator. person responded on the same day changed part of the refrigerator and taken charge of the part. however the same problem still exist. no change have been observed. next complaint not handled. third complaint a person visited but just to say that my freeze do not have any problem. I dont uderstand if a engineer of the service people say like this. we earlier get a ice in the bottled filled with water. but now we dont get so. this thing is not understood by the service engineer.

Traviss Aug 17, 2010

Lower chamber cooling again failed inspite of so many attempts of repair. I took AMC and last time they replaced timer. Eventhough it is remain in same condition. Please send Good Service Engineer for the better treatment.

• Nu
            Nucille Aug 17, 2010

Cooling of the refrigerator was turned out.So we contact Godrej smartcare, Kottayam, Kerala.They found that the compressor is damaged.They took the fridge on 28th Dec & returned on 5th Jan by fitting new compressor, relay etc.we paid Rs.5300 as Charge including transportation.But on 12th Jan the cooling was again lost.We complaint again.But their response was aloof.they came here after 2 days.The mechanic told that the sensor was damaged.As per the instructions of the mechanic fridge is switched again.It is working all the time.but no cooling.All I want is my fridge in working condition as soon as possible.

• Eg
            Egvio Aug 13, 2010

The new refrigerator was delivered to my house and was assured that a representative will visit me for installation. But, till date even after 6 months it has not been installed by the company representative. There are some features which the company has to explain to the user., That is not done either. Presently I feel that the cooling is not uniform and the items stored go bad.

• Da
            Datsone Aug 09, 2010

We had purchased the Godrej Refrigerator 400 ltrs Pentacool Grey colour on Oct 22, 2005. Since last Month (April 03, 2009) the cooling system got failed. we informed the customer care and they gave us the address of Shree Krishna Electronics, C-57, Radhey Bunglow Part II Nr. Khokhra Circle, Ahmedabad. we referred the complaint there. A technician came home and checked the refrigerator and said the gas has leaked need to fill the gas. The person asked for advance payment for filling the gas and that we had to do because he said unless advance is given the dealer will not send the person for repair. They took few more days to fill the gas but the end result was the same. we were then referred to M/S Baldi Service Private Ltd., 16 veer nagar society Nr. Bhimjipura char rasta Kiran park rd. Nava Vadaj. the person from there came and said the gas has to be refilled when we told him that just few days back we filled the gas he checked something and said the cooling will start. but the problem persisted. we then again informed the Customer Caer and a person was sent to check the refrigerator. He changed some part inside the freezer and went off saying that it will start cooling after 12 hours. Forget 12 hours now 72 hours have passed.

The problem still persist. my refrigerator has become a total waste now without any cooling. No one from the customer care called up to inquire the status of the complaint. we then approched Sales India Ashram road Ahmedabad Contacted Mr Benny from where we purchased the refrigerator. He jotted the complaint on May 2, 2009 and promised to do the needful. But Allas!!! still regret to inform that no one turned up as on date to my place to give a proper advise as to what i have to do with the refrigerator.

The after sales service of this company is pathetic. The temperature of Ahmedabad, Gujarat is soaring so high that all the eatable or the vegetables, Milk for children and everything is getting spoiled without the Refrigerator. The worst part is that repeated complaints have fallen into deaf ears.

• We
            Wertcraft Aug 09, 2010

I bought a godrez refrigerator (305 l) in 30th July, 2007. A vegetable tray broke down accidentally and we filed a complaint on April 11, 2009. The customer care representative (a lady) said that a person would come to replace the tray. Next day (April 12, 2009), a person came and inspect the fridge and when my mother paid Rs. 350 to him then he said that these are the visiting charges and left. My mother called "United Home Care" from where that person came to my place and they said that the complaint was filed for COOLING. We informed them that customer care representative (a lady) filed a wrong complaint and she said that the person would come to our place and we have to pay Rs. 350 to new tray. We also informed her that the frdge is out of warranty. The complaint number is "128427". Despite the repeated attempts and no one was bothered to pay attention. When we called first time to "United Home Care" regarding this issue then some person there informed us that they would refund the charges in within 24 hours. Even the person (Alok) who came to my place to check the refrigerator, gave any challan and didt inform us about the issue for which complaint was filed by the customer care. But, nobody came to refund the charges. We already told them that its a wrong complaint filed by the lady intentionally. I tried to contact the mumbai headquartes number : 022-[protected] begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 022-[protected] end_of_the_skype_highlighting, to contact Mr. Santosh. But it seems to me that there is nobody at office at any time because no one picked up phone there. So, finally I am filing a complaint here that my issue should be taken care off & an action should be taken against that representative who is sitting there and filing wrong complaints without providing the correct information.

Godrej and BoyceUnprofessional employees

The problem started on June 28th. As water was coming through inlet pipe, it was going out immediately through outlet pipe. So I called the call centre (at [protected]). They gave me a complaint number (376688) and said a technician would visit that very day. I waited the whole day, nobody showed up. Next day someone came, did some work with the machine and claimed that he had fixed the problem. I was in a hurry and could not check it myself. Next day when I started the machine I realised that the water was not draining at all. So I had to wash all the clothes myself. Also I had to pour out the water from the machine manually which is not at all an easy task. I called Godrej call centre and they again said a technician would visit our home the same day. As usual nobody turned out. Few days later one person from Godrej came and said one part of the machine was not working and it need to be replaced. After that no technician visited us till end of next week. Meanwhile, everyday I called their office and got the same reply " Our technician will visit your house today". One day I even asked them to give me the customer care manager"s number and they refused to give me the number. Towards the end of next week ( I cannot remember the date), when I made my usual morning call to the Godrej office, the lady on the phone said " Complaint number 376688 is closed". I didnt get any answer asking why. I was given a new complaint number(379685). After two days the same technician came and pretented to fix the machine. This time I checked if the water was draining and it seemed okay. Next day when I tried to wash clothes, I realised now it was not washing. Again I called their office and got the usual reply that the engineer would visit our house the same day. I even asked them if they would give me a new complaint number, they said that"s not needed. Even after that day I called few more times, but till now no engineer or technician visited us.

• Ac
              A C Fernandes Jun 14, 2013

Godrej locks

While many of us may trust carpenters to fit locks of good quality, may I advise prospective Godrej lock customers to be aware of a situation that happened to me a week after purchasing a Godrej lock. I made a complaint, receiving a complaint number, their office insisting on payment of Rs. 100 to attend to the problem, a few hours later confirming that the lock was attended to - a false statement issued by Godrej. Nobody attended to the damaged lock.

A Fernandes, Bandra, Mumbai

Reproduced below is an unedited e-mail from Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. Mumbai confirming that a technician would visit my residence and collect Rs. 100 and, in the same letter, going on to make contradictory statements without anyone from Godrej actually visiting my place:

Dear Sir,

As discussion with you, Technician will come tomorrow after 3 pm at your place as per your confirmation.

You installed the locks from local carpenter and within a week there is problem with lock.
              So as per company policy, If customer do the installation from local carpenter and if some problem happen.Godrej Technician will only take visit charges Rs.100/- from customer and as lock under warranty we not take any repairing charges from customer.
              If customer not ready to pay the charges.He have to fill-up the Unpaid Visit form in which your ticket no, Name, Contact no & address need to be fill-up and company reimburse the amount to technician & Our (Authorised Service Provider) Mr.Vipul told the same thing.
              ASP closed the call in smartnet & mentioned that customer not ready to pay the charge.
              But he not taken confirmation for closing the call and the same thing update to ASP & told him do not closed the call unless customer give confirmation in future.

Asst. Manager-Service- Locking Solutions & Systems Division,
              Godrej &Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd., Mumbai Branch, Plant 4, Pirojshanagar, Vikhroli, Mumbai.

Trambomne Jul 21, 2010

Lock is defected from day 1. Cooling very slow. It takes about 14 hrs to freeze ice even when it is on quick chill mode.

Godrej & Boyceas nobody has turned up even to inspect the product, I feel I am duped by the vendor

I purchased a 260 Ltr double door Godrej refrigerator from M/s RK Electronics, Chikkadapalli, Hyderabad on 12/06/06. The same was delivered at 23:00 Hrs on 12/06/06. On receipt of the fridge, we observed many scratches in side and lots of dust and it appears that I was given a used or second hand fridge. Many calls to the vendor did not evoke any response. I lodged a service complaint with RK Electronics and the same was forwarded by them to Godrej Customer Service. I telephoned to Godrej Customer support on 15/06/06 who confirmed the receipt of complant and promised to depute their technician on 16/06/06 to inspect the fridge. So far no one had turned up (upto 06:22 Hrs 17/06/06). Godrej proudly mentions service within 48 hours.

As nobody has turned up even to inspect the product, I feel I am duped by the vendor and also by Godrej with a second hand / used fridge. I request for necessary help in this matter. Please also indicate the legal recourse available in such matters.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co.Defective Refrigerator Supplied

I have purchased a refrigerator Godrej Model Eon newly introduced product on 1st Dec. 2006 from a dealer by name M/s. V.G. PANEERDAS, 100 feet Ring Road, Banashankari III Stage, Bangalore 560 085. Since the date of purchase I observed the defect of collection of water in the vegitable basket and the contents of the basket spoiling. Immedietly I made complaint to the manufacturer and the dealer regarding the problem. Service personnel from the company visited my house & they made some adjustments, Changing of the component took place. It has become a routine visits from the Service personnel. Even a Senior Service personnel visited my house. But the result is Big Zero. Finally they decided to Lift the Unit to their place for Observation. They kept it for almost two months with them. Every time I contact them they use to tell me some reason. After a prolonged discussion they replaced the unit by a new unit. This new unit supplied is also having the same problem as of previous one. The procedure of contacting the company and dealer is continued the same good old procedure of making research on the unit by changing the components started once again. I am fed up with this action from the company. Cooperating with the service people has become a headache for me (Till date the visits of Service personnel may more than 15 times). Even then they are not thinking of withdrawing this model or do some research on the product to rectify the defect. This type of attitude from a reputed company is not fare.

I am making this complaint with an anticipation of proper action from the company to keep the customer satisfied.

Guruprasad.

BLOCK GN
                  KOLKATA
                  INDIA
                  on 27.07.2005
                  Our customer code is 93SR4K and the invoice number is L/27079.
                  We had a refrigerator problem and so on 07.06.2007 we made an AMC for three years for Rs 1950.
                  On 16.06.2007 technician from the company came but provided us with no service. Finally we got the service on 22.06.2007.
                  Due to another problem we made a complaint on 07.04.2008 with complaint number 472968. Now we are being told by the company people that our AMC was for a 165 litres single door godrej refrigerator and not for that which we own.
                  If the AMC was for the 165 litres single door godrej refrigerator then why did they provide us with the service on 22.06.2007 and not providing us now? Why were we not informed before? We are confused and do not know what to do.
                  Please provide us with your service as son as possible.