Etisalatmiscommunication about my contract and bill

M

I wanted to port out my number from Etisalat to Du when my contract ends since I was not satisfied with Etisalat. I called Call center several times to verify when my contract ends and they all said March 17th, 2016. I did so because I know I might get conflicting messages and they told me what I have to pay. I travelled for 10 days and got back end of March where I paid my bill and then applied for the transfer on the 29th. Etisalat approved the port out on April 1st, and everything worked out and my line got switched to Du.

Two months later, Etisalat calls me and now stopped my line claiming that I owe them AED 1865 for exit fee, April and March bill. this is ridiculous as if I know that when I called, I wouldn't have switched my line to Du. I demand to have those charges reversed as I got the wrong message from Etisalat employees and based on that, I went through the port out process. Or, we can switch my line back to Etisalat.