Having problems with Etisalat?

Etisalat reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 4, 2008. The latest review internet and land line call very weak was posted on Oct 10, 2021. The latest complaint credit card / 0552823900 / customer care poor response was resolved on Jan 12, 2019. Etisalat has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 340 reviews. Etisalat has resolved 70 complaints.

Etisalat Customer Service Contacts

Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum Street
Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates - 3838

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Etisalat Customer Service. Initial Etisalat complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Etisalat above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Etisalat. Discuss the issues you have had with Etisalat and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Etisalat Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

EtisalatThe land phone is not working.It's completely dead.

Dear sir/mam,
our company land phone is not working since three days, its completely dead, please send your technical team to check the issue.

Kindly come to our office and check as it is very urgent. Consider our request.

Al Ayadi Technical Services LLC
Ware House No- Aa10
Al Quoz Industrial Area -2
Opposite Jotun Paints
Dubai, UAE

Etisalat EmiratesMobile phone towers

Dear concern!

Recently I have received a text message on my cell phone, through which I was persuaded to install ATN Tower in Pakistan on my house's rooftop, as I will be getting a good amount of rent per month from it.

I am happy to receive such a text message. Before I fill and submit the form, I just wanted to confirm from your good company about the authenticity of this form (which I am attaching herewith), as the person who emailed and texted me claims him to be a representative of Etisalat.

Thanks & Regards,
    Ahmed Raza

EtisalatElife new connection

I am about to loose my newly found job because of your FAKE commitments and FALSE promises.

I applied for a new connection for a Elife in Dubai as after 8 months of being jobless, Thanks to God Almighty, I found a job (work from home), I had informed my exact situation to customer service team (Numeros calls, screenshot attached for 800101 and techline 8007622) and they promised that they will get it done.

Waited 1 day, 2 days, 3 days and I wasn't able to attend the training and induction from my house as we had no wifi.

Even after so many calls (Recorded calls) and so many promises from Etisalat team I am about to lose my job.

Requesting someone/anyone/ to help me in this situation.
      I am NOT asking for money, job, refund, from you.

Just your support coz they don't seem to care about a new customer.

Elife new connection
      Elife new connection

Respond

EtisalatNo technical info provided of "unlimited starter plan"

Terrible experience with Etisalat. I Signed up a contract on 22.2.21 but it was completely opposite as per my request made over the phone to sales staff. Worse thing even installed devices hasn't been working since installation done. Today I called them to cancel my account and they are charging me for what I never used. Don't ever try Etisalat. Liars

Respond

EtisalatThis is the worst service, I have never grown to hate a company so much

Don't join, you will regret it.

The world's worst ever service. You cannot cancel the service on any day of the month except on the 28th day. If your'e one day early, they refuse to cancel, if you're one day late they have already billed your account. Not to mention they're customer care service is trained to only say "sorry for the inconvenience. You can hear it in their tone that they've said it 100 times just this morning.

So sad when you see companies with no social customer values.

Feb 27, 2021

Etisalat — Internet

Dear Concern, Refence to my new internet & landline connection i.e. customer no: [protected], company name...

Etisalatoverdue bill

Dear Sir Madame,

kindly note that i have asked to stop or downgrade my home service subscribe since july and i also asked again in august, with nothing changing and having continues bills every month knowing that etisalat cut my internet since july for not paying the bill since i asked to stop it because i cannot afford to pay anymore.
            recently u received sms saying that if i dont pay my bill within 48 hours im going to face legal consequences. i tried calling etisalat more than hundred times to solve this issue and getting zero help. also went to the office and the lady told me that my account has been dispatched to the collection office.
            i want to know how was i solve this issue ASAP.
            thanks and regards
            Abdel Hamid Marhaba
            etisalat id: [protected]

EtisalatInternational roaming business package

Sub: Request for waiver of Excess Roaming charges.
              Ref: Mob: # [protected]. Business Account #6001454.
              Mados Trading Company llc.

Dear Sir,

With reference to the above business account, during the bill period of 1.12.2020 to 31.12.2020 charged 2200 dh for Roaming monthly pack, as per our records we activated only one time. But bill showing 3 times monthly pack of 1000 dh, 600dh, 600dh activated on 6th and 8th of December 2020 for International Roaming. During the period due to network issues our usage was also very less. You can verify the same from the attached Invoice. While checking with Etisalat customer care team they are not willing to refund the same. So we humbly request you to kindly check the additional charges debited and waive off the same.

EtisalatTower installation in Pakistan

ATN Pakistan have given advertisement in Sindhi News Paper yesturday about installation of tower in sindh.
                I have sent them email to avail my site and recived reply with an official form to fill it along with processing fee 8000.
                Form has logo of Etsilat Emirates Company.
                Should i process it or not?

Feb 10, 2021

Etisalat — Refusal to close account and provide a suitable means to pay for month of June 2020

To whom it may concern : I trust that you are well. I left the UAE in June 2020 and could not return due to...

EtisalatService

Really disappointed in service provided by etisalat. My elife remote was damaged and I approached ibn batuta etisalat centre. The employee told me its not available there and I have to call customer care for the remote. When I called customer care, they say I have to go back to the same centre for the remote! They dont have any idea. No value for money we pay :(

EtisalatInternet

Dont know where to start you are the worst provider. Your numbers mean nothing always getting kicked out of parties. Today I got a message saying g I'm using a nat3 connection. Lol if you are so horrible why do you charge so much? You do realise you are one of the most expensive internet provider on this planet right? Hahaha stop cheating your costumers. Lucky you you are the only provider in UAE otherwise noone would join you

Nov 15, 2020

Etisalat — Elife account - continue charges

I have an etisalat elife account last april and due that we are moving to a new flat we ask to transfer the...

EtisalatPackage complain

Hello good afternoon.
                      I'm looking for support to solve problem my Etisalat account.
                      I got monthly package with them (not a contract). Due situation with CV-19 I got overdue for 2 month, after that my phone got closed. Even after blocking my account they keep on charging per months. I went to Etisalat Office, no one was happy to help to solve the problem, I called, but next day they closed my case... Looks like no one is interested to help on the issue. I'm happy to pay my overdue till the date when the services was available, but it is not fare to charge customer for the months, when the account was disconnected. Specially I didn't signed any agreements that I have to pay on monthly basis. Such a prestigious company but staff is not helpful staff at all.

EtisalatClosed account

I have received yet another bill on an account that YOU were supposed to close July 30, 2020, when I left the UAE on the same day. I initiated service ticket #[protected] to close the account [protected]. The only money I will pay for is my service through the end of July, 2020. Etisalat is obviously not with the account closure request but continues to send me BILLING for a phone that is not used. Your inability to respond to me tells me Etisalat thinks they can continue to bill me for a CLOSED ACCOUNT.

This is the FIFTH reply I have sent you to resolve this matter.

[protected]@gmail.com

Regards

Michael W Blew

Respond

EtisalatI am complaining about the customer service of etisalat uae

The customer service at Etisalat UAE it is worst service you can see in your life.
                          I wish If I am able to rate it Zera star not one star
                          When I talk about the customer service here, I am talking about the service from the responsible manager not the line staff
                          I tried to reach the managers for last one week but they refused to receive the calls and always promise to call back but they did not
                          Each time they keep you on hold for more than an hour without response
                          Simply, they do not care at all, I
                          AA
                          [protected]

Oct 07, 2020

Etisalat — Billed for unrequested spam services

Good Morning Mobile service, I am Etisalat mobile user my number is [protected], Every month receiving...

EtisalatWhy have you not contacted me

This is my fourth request. I submitted account closure ticket #[protected] for my uae phone [protected]. I owe for my end of july 2020 payment. I left the uae on july 30, 2020. I submitted a closure ticket yet you keep billing me after I requested closure of my account. I am really getting tired of requesting you to contact me. If you want your last payment, please contact me.

[protected]@gmail.com

Best regards

Michael W Blew

EtisalatHome internet

hi, I'm a new user of Etisalat the technician visit us he does not do his proper work.need someone come to my place install properly in home ITV or wifi also I'm getting upsert call on helpline many time daily bases they keep on hold for 30 mints I cannot spend my more time the technician should do his proper work in living in Dubai monkhood
                              my landline no [protected]
                              my calling no [protected]

Sep 27, 2020

Etisalat — Blocked both of my contact sim due to non consumed billing

Hi, Hope you are doing well & in good health, I have been using Etisalat services since 2007 and never...