Complaints & Reviews

Inquire about the topic of mobile switching

Today I was present in the one of your branches in Ras Al Khaimah, and my request was that I purchased the iPhone 11 Pro mobile and want to replace it with the iPhone 11 Pro Max, and this was the words of the employee and the branch manager who bought the device from them, that I can replace it after three months and only pay the difference what Among them, but when I went today and asked to exchange it, they told me that I should pay the same amount that I paid the first time and when I asked him why he said to me I have used it three months, is this logical? I did not rent the device from him and this was the employee's words, and this talk The employee and the branch manager did not explain it to me, because this means that they lied to and mocked me, and the service was very bad, please contact me to explain the topic in detail and help

Name :Moayad
mobail Number : [protected]
Email : [protected]@gmail.com

thanks

please reply to me as soon as possible

Unexpected Bill Charges

Hi my name is Clark Canete, (The unecpected bill was fined at April 29 2020)
I have an account in etisalat i had full MB but my Cellular Data wasn't working, due to this problem my father got mad at me and he thought maybe i used up all my data and said it was stupid of me since we had Wi-Fi but i knew i didn't use any of it when i dialed *101# it says i haven't used up any of the data so i decided to buy a cheap package then when we recieved the bill i had 431DHS and the unexpected bill was 184 dhs added into my balance that we need to pay and it was on third party i didn't even spent that high of a money on the package and now my father is really mad at me and i don't know what is happening and it was stating that it came from itunes and my father is blaming me for eveything so he thinks i bought stuff in appstore but i don't even know how to buy stuff in appstore or in games considering all my apps were free and from what i know buying stuff in appstore needs card information and i do not have a credit nor debit card please i really need someone to talk to about this please help me as soon as you can and help me resolve this problem

Extra Billing Charges and Fake Contracts creation by etisalat

Hi,

Account No. [protected]
I've installed etisalat elife at my home. I haven't noticed earlier but later on i found that there are extra HD TV Box device and telephone set installments are being charged against the connection in the Bill.

I've complained this matter to etisalat but instead of resolving this matter they started trying to prove that these devices are still installed and why you haven't reported before...

I just want to reimburse that extra amount charged and disconnect the connection. Estisalat response time is good but resolving an issue is almost impossible. Charging too much but facilities are very ordinary.

Cancellation fees

According to the new governmental policy regarding early cancellation fees with telecommunication providers, they should only charge one month's subscription fee. However when I spoke to a few etisalat sales consultants they informed me that early termination fees include one month's penalty plus a percentage of what is left in the contract. That could easily add up to aed 1000! Surely in these tough economic times we need such service providers to support us and not exploit us!

3rd party games 360 subscription that always deduct on my balance

7. 3RD_PARTY - Games360 Daily - 2020/02/24 01:04:36 - AED 1.5
8. 3RD_PARTY - Games360 Daily - 2020/02/23 01:31:45 - AED 3.25
9. 3RD_PARTY - Games360 Daily - 2020/02/22 01:17:31 - AED 3.25
10. 3RD_PARTY - Games360 Daily - 2020/02/21 01:41:20 - AED 3.25
The above transactions are upto [protected] 10:25:05 . please REMOVE THAT TO MY ACCOUNT ITS ALWAYS DEDUCTING TO MY CREDIT BALANCE. Its not USEFULL thankyou

3rd party games 360 subscription that always deduct on my balance

getting charged for a service which was never provided for

We wanted to improve the wifi coverage in our home and for the same we opted for etisalat home zone services, however to our surprise we wasted 5 days waiting on futile promises. During this time each day or rather hour, we were contacted by 'n' number of technicians and many even came and visited us - people who claim to work for etisalat who didn't even know what is the home zone services, came home and just looked around and went by. The other day another one novice person came and dropped of one router (its still in its original packing as its dropped off) saying its free from etisalat, when asked him why are you giving this to us, he reiterated its a free offer from etisalat which again surprised us as why would etisalat want to give us a free extra router? Then some other technicians came and stated etisalat dont do wiring/cabling and other needed extra for setting up the home zone access points and if need be they can just setup the free router dumped as an additional access point somewhere, for which I denied as that's not the service I signed up for or agreed or advertised by etisalat on their website or I were to be charged for. I contacted the callcenter again and now the call center is saying as per etisalat the home zone service is active and we will be charged and for cancelation we will again be charged on penalty. This is daylight robbery in its literal sense, they didn't even provide any services as they claim, nor anything is setup or active or working, they just dropped a router in its original packing stating free and started charging the customer. I dont wish to have this type of service from etisalat and being charged for it so please do not charge me a penny for the same, I dont want this service from etisalat as I dont think etisalat is competent enough to provide this service - and for what are they charging me for in the first place? They never even provided or activated the service or did any what they commited, rather just activated the request on their system and closed and started charging the customer in auto.

Awaiting a response

Reference numbers with etisalat

land required for installation of tower in karachi

I read in newspaper in Karachi(Daily Riasat) the advertisement asking for plots/roof tops for installation of tower. When I contacted the advertiser through email, he send me the form (attached below) having a logo of ETISALAT.
His name is Arif
Email address: [protected]@gmail.com
Kindly look in to this matter and confirm me whethet it is fake or real.
Thank you!
Regards: SYED BILAL ALI
Contact: +[protected]

network camera configuration

Dear Etisalat Administration, I wish to complain about network cameras model DS-2CD2123G0-I that I...

elife services

I subscribed to Etisalat elife services on 29/09/2019 and was registered as prestige customer. Only to my utter disappointment that since then, one of my set top box and it's related TV Services are not restored and functioning at all.

I have called customer service and technical department daily, a compliant number [protected] was registered on Oct 2, 2019 but no one in Eisalat has been able to effectively resolve the technical issue at their IT back end. Also the customer service team despite many assurances have not professionally communicated with me to get the matter resolved hence my utter disappointment.

I had very high expectations from Etisalat and it's team but sorry to mention that they have all let me down so far.

I hope my message will reach those in senior positions to take appropriate action and help me get this issue resolved. I can be contacted at [protected].

Regards, Khan Sohail Tahir (customer account number [protected])

etisalat elife home internet

I took an internet connection in June 2019 and was paying 419 AED per month including Botim. As we are shifting to a new location with wifi facility included in our monthly rent, we wanted to cancel our current connection.
we contacted Etisalat customer care, and the cancellation fee they are charging is 970 AED
We were informed earlier that we would need to return our wifi router and telephone provided with 100 dhs cancellation fee at the beginning when we cancel this plan
We were not informed about this huge cancellation fee of 970 dhs

Please let us know the reason of charging these hidden fee now

cancellation of account

I have transferred to other emirate and request etisalat to cancel my elife. They advised i need to call 8006665 to process the cancellation. I paid all the dues online and called the hotline to proceed with the cancellation but advised me to pay unbilled amount of AED 202.60. i paid it after 2 days. i checked again if my account is closed. But i was advised i need to pay 400 dirhams extra and they will not cancel the account. Meaning, the bill will accumulate again! and i have vacated the flat 4months ago and not using the service anymore! and it was etisalat agent who told me i need to pay 202.60 at the machine kiosk outside etisalat business centers! i asked the call center agent to check the call recordings but they refused to investigate. Now i am seeking justice for this! what kind of service is this Etisalat is giving??? Only disappointments, grievances on customers!!

Bella
Unsatisfied Customer

third party charges

I have been charged 114 dhs unnecessarily by jawab .com and billedd through Etisalat.
I would like to request a refund for the third partyy charges for thr month of August and September .

If its billed through Etisalat, they should take responsibility. And refund the money .Etisalat refuses to refund back which is highly unprofessional of them. This is not customer service.

Kindly respond to my query.
Kanwarjit

• Ca
    Cartridge Trading LLC Sep 21, 2019

Dear

Etisalat — third party charges

I have been charged 3.15 dhs every day starting from 10.06.2019 till 21.09.2019 (approx. AED 300 dhs) unnecessarily by jawab .com and billed through Etisalat.
    I would like to request a refund for the third party charges.

Mobile Number- 0555764303
    Contact number- 0562512828
    Kindly respond to my query.

wasel payment

On August 6 2019 at 11:06 am i did a payment of 400 Dhs twice means a total payment of 800 dhs but only 400 dhs was deducted from my account and the amoubt of 400 is deducted from my credit card. As i checked with the credit card bank they said the payment is made twice for 400 and tge transaction numbr is [protected]. I even called etisalat and complained but no one could help me. please deduct the amount from my bill. My mobile number is [protected]

payment not received aed 937.46 for account no.[protected]

I have received a message on my ethisalat mobile no.[protected], stating that Payment not received AED 937.46 FOR ACCOUNT NO.[protected] from etisalatINF on 12th of August 19:54 hours. I kindly request to look into this matter & I do state that [protected] is not my mobile number & account. So I kindly request you to take action immediately & find the person who is using the above number, or kindly find out if my emirates ID has been misused.
My UAE ID No. : [protected], Mahesh Ramachandra Rao

I am presently working in Offshore unit in UAE, so I am not accessible to phone calls.

Thank you.
Best regards
Mahesh Ramachandra Rao
Email : [protected]@rediffmail.com

elife

I applied for elife package on July of 2018 everything was okay until November when i lost my job thing...

outgoing not working

We have 15 CUG connections with the account number [protected]. All the CUG numbers are getting only incoming...

service request no [protected] dated 16/07/2019

This is regarding business connection, made a request for additional lines for account Number [protected], but...

etisalat cancellation

I have cancelled my phone account ([protected]) after an endless international phone call (40 minutes) and the...

offer rejected for person of disability

I have postpaid connection from etisalat I was informed that I will get 50% offer on my plan as I'm a person of disability, so I activated 175 plan on March, Before activating i checked and confirmed with 2 resprepresentatives through chat and visiting business center.

Every month i used to get the bill for 175 AED, when i call they used to deduct 50%, but the last June i received the same bill, when i called they said there is no such offer I have to pay the full bill otherwise suggesting me to degrade my plan.

As per the government website, it's clearly mentioned. As a person of disability, i will have 50% discount on my selected plan

I sent all the chat proof to [protected]@etisalat.ae & [protected]@etisalalt.ae, but no use, they simply closed my compliant, without informing me, i came to know yesterday by calling 800101.

Also, there is a 50% offer on my life, which I never offered.

I'm totally stress and unable to concentrate on my work I felt like cheated.

I'm going to Files a consumer case against this till I get justice for my rejection.

customer service and billing overcharging

Complaint no. [protected] It took me 60+ minute to raise a complaint. I was charged for the add on service...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices