Menu
Etisalat
reviews & complaints

Etisalat
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

357 complaints
70 resolved 287 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Etisalat. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
C
8:39 am

Etisalat - Change in the registered account name

Dear Sir,

Our registered company (Deira Corner Calligraphy) account number is 048840991. We have been using this Number for the last 9 years. Now the number is the same but the name now shown as 'Dilshad Trading Company'. This is one of the company of our sponser Mr. Khanim Abbas Kaidi Thoufiq. There is no direct relationship between these two companies. Please do the needful to change the name 'Dilshad Trading Company ' from account number 048840991 to 'Deira Corner Calligarphy'.

Desired outcome: changing the name from 'Dilshad trading Company' to 'Deira corner Calligraphy

V
9:48 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I received a call from Etisalat on 3 June a 5pm indicating that I have some AED 300 outstanding and that I need to pay within the next 3 days to avoid disconnection. The Etisalat agent said that the call was a reminder call. The Etisalat agent asked if I agreed to pay within 3 days and said that she would update the system accordingly to avoid...

A
5:03 am

Etisalat - reconnection of services

I normally pay previous month's bill before 15th (due date) and bring the balance below AED100 all the time, to maintain my etisalat connection. However, due to some issues last month, I was late in paying my April 2022 bill of AED 296.77.

Fortunately, I was able to pay AED 317.00 today, which is more than the actual April bill. Yet my e-life is still disconnected; this may be due to the May bill (AED192) which came yesterday into my account. And this bill, as per your protocols is due by 15th June 2022.

My remaining balance as of today is AED 181.54 and Customer Service in City Center Ajman says it has to be cleared to get the connection back. Why am I being pushed to clear this amount now when the actual due date is 15th June?

L
4:25 am

Etisalat - Invoices

Dear team, please, send the bills for payment # 0504656831 and 0504656391. We changed the name of the Company from GasEx to Nexta FZE and stop receiving the bills after that. Kindly Check you system and provide the bills. We cannot proceed any payment without. Thank you

E
8:49 am

Etisalat - Elife Internet

in february 2022 i received a call regarding due payment of 2 etisalat elife internet account , But i never requested for any internet connection and i never give my emirates id and fingerprint to anybody. i visited to Etisalat Business center and wrote a complain , after 1 days customer care agent (101)called me and they told me you have to give this money. they never inquiry who is actual user of this internet and which building are using. they told me i have to give because there is used my document. this is big amount of money, why i have to pay, what is my fault?

from Customer care i arranged the Building name and flat number where is using this internet

now i need help from Etisalat field team to find this scammer

K
10:17 am

Etisalat - Landline voice call services not working

Hi,

this is shams from kalibo meat trading llc you corporate customer. I am trying from last one week to contact you but i am really shoked that no helpline is working not representative is available and very difficult to reach you. My account number 043425057 is not working from last one week. I dont know whats the issue. Can you please assist me in this regards because my all custoers are calling on same number due to this issue my bussiness activities are worsly affected. Please do something on urgent basis. Thanks

Desired outcome: 0558032572

1 comment
S
May 04, 2022 6:07 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hello, from this morning, the internet and home contact line have been cut off to this number [protected]. Please send the technician to fix it as soon as possible. Thank you.

3:30 pm

Etisalat - TV

I have subscribed for TV service but now when I turn on my TV I get the message: "No signal. Check the external input or select another input using the INPUT button." But there is no explanation as to where the "Input button" is located. I tried to call customer service but get s useless robot answering. The I get a call from 101 saying my problem has been resolved and to confirm that the problem is resolved by clicking on "1" or on "2" if not resolved. When I click on "2" the system refuses to recognize it and keeps on asking me to put in my response. I keep on clicking "2", "2","2" so finally the system says: sorry we have not response from you" and cut me off! What a hopeless and useless system you have!

Desired outcome: Fix the problem or please cancel my subscription.

I
3:51 am

Etisalat - Internet running very slow-plan is of speed-12mbps but always keeping buffering

Hi,

I would like to complain etisalat for constant internet disruption in my home. We cannot watch movies over laptop, we cannot download anything, always buffering...

Now all is online but after paying monthly 300aed for etisalat service, we cannot enjoy internet. (only 3 devices is conected on it). No insta vedios, no facebook vedios, no watsapp downloads, no online movies...

I informed etisalat about this issue, but they are saying everything is showing ok in their system and if someone will come to check they will take 150aed for that, I mean what is this? We are taking your service and your service is not upto the limit and instead of resolving it etisalat asking money to check it.

On the other hand someone calling from 101 number and asking to ugrade plan, what it mean.

This is not correct way to deal with customers.

Desired outcome: please take action.

Etisalat - Non delivery of online purchase

Hi

i have purchased wasel prepaid sim online but i did not receive delivery sofar

purchased sim # 050-1156980

F
12:01 pm

Etisalat - 043464418

Hi

I have complaint about the account number of 043464418 which use to belonge to shop 21 village mall, jumeirah

I like to inform that the account has not been in use since 30th of October 2021 because my business was closed down at the same time, I have been in Etisalat Business center many time and spoken to Mr ashraf to close the account so I don't not get the monthly charges for the service that I have not been used since last year but there was no success. Please close this account so I can pay the amounts that I have used till 30th of October not beyond that, I appreciate your attention

Please help to close the matter

R
4:54 am

Etisalat - elife

HELLO

i will soon move from my home , so i called etisalat many times no one replay , then i went to etisalat store MIRDIF CITY CENTER , then i told them that i was sending many request for moving home no one replay , the guy their told me yes , then he told me the area you rae moving to is for DU , if we will move this contract for you you will be paying the same amount but for 12 mps , this is not fair at all and if i will stop it i need to pay 1670 aed

Desired outcome: i would like an solution for this urgently

S
12:01 am

Etisalat - Elife internet

I have lodge 2 complaints regarding the E-life internet through your virtual assistant portal. But none of your engineers has visited the place. The internet is not stable. The router keep on restarting, my account no is 065384335. The engineers mobile no is not a valid no and every time I am lodging a compliant am getting the same person. Please fix the issue. The customer service is extremely poor.

Etisalat - Etislat elife

Hello how are you i have complain regarding my home etislat elife internet connection From last 2 days i file complain on call center but until know after two days still they didnt send any technician to solve complian and make internet connection working.virtual advisor on line totally opposite not understand what complain actually customers have.

4:08 am

Etisalat - Over charges for calls

Hi,

Firstly, I wanted to say about the over charges Etisalat take for calls. Recharged for my number 10dhs yesterday and made a call this morning the call just lasted for 25sec and they have taken 4 dhs. There is no point in losing 4dhs for just 25sec call. And now from my 10 dhs only 6 is remaining. Then what if I talk for 1 min you'll take all 10dhs. Does that mean i have to recharge 10 everyday just to talk to 1 person. Seems like money comes from tree for you people. Like literally,,,,I'm really really very disappointed with your worst service.

Secondly, I've been trying to talk to a staff in customer service which is not happening because of their bloody computer voices. And computer doesn't even recognise what actually my problem actually is.

Sorry to say but. Etisalat is the worst ever service providers.

Hope you'll atleast take an action for this.

T
5:42 am

Etisalat - Cancellation for elife

I really don't understand how your staff working like this! before I apply the elife account your staff are so happy to do it for me. I wanna cancel now, no branch will do for me. all your staff let me do by myself. ok, I call the service number and talk to your staff, trying to prove myself are really me. I have to answer all the details, when I paid, pay by cash or card, how many accounts I have. ok, I can handle that. you know what is bullshit? I give him the ID number he said that is wrong? WTF? I said no way it's wrong because im fucking holding it! He said you can go to any branch to fix this issue, and when I go to any branch for cancellation they just let me call this fucking number. brilliant!

F
5:53 pm

Etisalat - Roaming

Arrived in Australia from UAE.
Roaming not working.
Support site is useless - its a business account that is tied to the office. I should be about to ask basic questions of support online like- is the roaming working and can yo perform a check on that and give advice - instead you are sent to a 'business' website for etisalat and there is no 'contact support' option. Etisalat is missing out on a lot of revenue - fine - i will buy a local sim cad!

C
12:34 am

Etisalat - Wifi cancellation

I cancelled my internet connection in Etisalat branch in dragon mall cleared my dues and another extra 320 dh and told someone will contact me for the collection of the device on 2 as scheduled and no one called so I called customer service to confirm and told I can do whatever I will with the device so I went to my country and left the device later one month I recieve a bill of 3146 for the cancelled account I called customer service again on 7th around 1:56pm on Thursday and I was told I cleared all my dues and she confirmed about it and she assured me not to worry as the issue is sorted out one month ahead of the call I recieved an email claiming that I need to clear my dues

Desired outcome: Clarification of the amount and cancellation for wrong information given by the company

Y
8:30 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Etisalat - internet and land line call very weak

i have a problem in internet connection and land line calls and when i renewed my contract they told me that ( they will give me another telephone)
and that not happened
the serves is very bad and I called customer serves many time no one came to check my connection .
please solve this problem as soon as possible
we are jewellery company and we need too much for internet and calls
waiting for your response as soon as possible
contact number :+9714234117 or +971504457708

N
6:13 am

Etisalat - SMS

I am Unable to receive SMS on my number,
when i try to check balance or register on my Etisalat code not receiving
please help this is my new sim buy today
help line person try to resolve but problem still exist
i have restart my mobile several times but no use

but when i text to this number from same number it is receiving
promotional massages sometime receiving.

I
2:17 pm

Etisalat - Constant disconnection of internet line

Hi,
i would like to complain etisalat for constant internet disruption in our office. Our operations stops now for 2 days due to non internet connection. We followed up with etisalat and they have mark our compalins as resolve even if its not. We are very disappointed with the service and this is unacceptable. Hoping that you could help us with our concerns. Thank you.

Desired outcome: NNED TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE ASAP