Having problems with Etisalat?

Etisalat Customer Service Contacts

Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum Street
Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates - 3838

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Etisalat Customer Service. Initial Etisalat complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Etisalat above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Etisalat. Discuss the issues you have had with Etisalat and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Etisalat Complaints & Reviews

Etisalatoverdue bill

Dear Sir Madame,

kindly note that i have asked to stop or downgrade my home service subscribe since july and i also asked again in august, with nothing changing and having continues bills every month knowing that etisalat cut my internet since july for not paying the bill since i asked to stop it because i cannot afford to pay anymore.
recently u received sms saying that if i dont pay my bill within 48 hours im going to face legal consequences. i tried calling etisalat more than hundred times to solve this issue and getting zero help. also went to the office and the lady told me that my account has been dispatched to the collection office.
i want to know how was i solve this issue ASAP.
thanks and regards
Abdel Hamid Marhaba
etisalat id: [protected]

EtisalatInternational roaming business package

Sub: Request for waiver of Excess Roaming charges.
    Ref: Mob: # [protected]. Business Account #6001454.
    Mados Trading Company llc.

Dear Sir,

With reference to the above business account, during the bill period of 1.12.2020 to 31.12.2020 charged 2200 dh for Roaming monthly pack, as per our records we activated only one time. But bill showing 3 times monthly pack of 1000 dh, 600dh, 600dh activated on 6th and 8th of December 2020 for International Roaming. During the period due to network issues our usage was also very less. You can verify the same from the attached Invoice. While checking with Etisalat customer care team they are not willing to refund the same. So we humbly request you to kindly check the additional charges debited and waive off the same.

EtisalatTower installation in Pakistan

ATN Pakistan have given advertisement in Sindhi News Paper yesturday about installation of tower in sindh.
      I have sent them email to avail my site and recived reply with an official form to fill it along with processing fee 8000.
      Form has logo of Etsilat Emirates Company.
      Should i process it or not?

Feb 10, 2021

Etisalat — Refusal to close account and provide a suitable means to pay for month of June 2020

To whom it may concern : I trust that you are well. I left the UAE in June 2020 and could not return due to...

EtisalatService

Really disappointed in service provided by etisalat. My elife remote was damaged and I approached ibn batuta etisalat centre. The employee told me its not available there and I have to call customer care for the remote. When I called customer care, they say I have to go back to the same centre for the remote! They dont have any idea. No value for money we pay :(

EtisalatInternet

Dont know where to start you are the worst provider. Your numbers mean nothing always getting kicked out of parties. Today I got a message saying g I'm using a nat3 connection. Lol if you are so horrible why do you charge so much? You do realise you are one of the most expensive internet provider on this planet right? Hahaha stop cheating your costumers. Lucky you you are the only provider in UAE otherwise noone would join you

Nov 15, 2020

Etisalat — Elife account - continue charges

I have an etisalat elife account last april and due that we are moving to a new flat we ask to transfer the...

EtisalatPackage complain

Hello good afternoon.
            I'm looking for support to solve problem my Etisalat account.
            I got monthly package with them (not a contract). Due situation with CV-19 I got overdue for 2 month, after that my phone got closed. Even after blocking my account they keep on charging per months. I went to Etisalat Office, no one was happy to help to solve the problem, I called, but next day they closed my case... Looks like no one is interested to help on the issue. I'm happy to pay my overdue till the date when the services was available, but it is not fare to charge customer for the months, when the account was disconnected. Specially I didn't signed any agreements that I have to pay on monthly basis. Such a prestigious company but staff is not helpful staff at all.

EtisalatClosed account

I have received yet another bill on an account that YOU were supposed to close July 30, 2020, when I left the UAE on the same day. I initiated service ticket #[protected] to close the account [protected]. The only money I will pay for is my service through the end of July, 2020. Etisalat is obviously not with the account closure request but continues to send me BILLING for a phone that is not used. Your inability to respond to me tells me Etisalat thinks they can continue to bill me for a CLOSED ACCOUNT.

This is the FIFTH reply I have sent you to resolve this matter.

Regards

Michael W Blew

EtisalatI am complaining about the customer service of etisalat uae

The customer service at Etisalat UAE it is worst service you can see in your life.
                I wish If I am able to rate it Zera star not one star
                When I talk about the customer service here, I am talking about the service from the responsible manager not the line staff
                I tried to reach the managers for last one week but they refused to receive the calls and always promise to call back but they did not
                Each time they keep you on hold for more than an hour without response
                Simply, they do not care at all, I
                AA
                [protected]

Oct 07, 2020

Etisalat — Billed for unrequested spam services

Good Morning Mobile service, I am Etisalat mobile user my number is [protected], Every month receiving...

EtisalatWhy have you not contacted me

This is my fourth request. I submitted account closure ticket #[protected] for my uae phone [protected]. I owe for my end of july 2020 payment. I left the uae on july 30, 2020. I submitted a closure ticket yet you keep billing me after I requested closure of my account. I am really getting tired of requesting you to contact me. If you want your last payment, please contact me.

Best regards

Michael W Blew

EtisalatHome internet

hi, I'm a new user of Etisalat the technician visit us he does not do his proper work.need someone come to my place install properly in home ITV or wifi also I'm getting upsert call on helpline many time daily bases they keep on hold for 30 mints I cannot spend my more time the technician should do his proper work in living in Dubai monkhood
                    my landline no [protected]
                    my calling no [protected]

Sep 27, 2020

Etisalat — Blocked both of my contact sim due to non consumed billing

Hi, Hope you are doing well & in good health, I have been using Etisalat services since 2007 and never...

Sep 18, 2020

Etisalat — Unexpected unnoticed charges from my etisalat sim

Dear Etisalat, As I have in my sim B card for the last 2 months was about less than 30dhs, but I believe...

Etisalatover charged bill

he number [protected] have business plan which expire july 7 and i didn't renew this package.Even that number closed after 7 july .Incoming outgoing calls become closed after 7 july
                      Than why you are charging bills on that number
                      Check your system carefully and remove all pending bill
                      This number not in use since 7 july and business package also expire
                      Check the attachment which you send me

over charged bill
                      over charged bill

EtisalatBilling after account closure

I left the UAE on July 31, 2020 and closed my account. I issued cancellation request #[protected]. I chatted with an agent on the online chat and he told me I had to pay ~585d. I provided my account info and was never billed, however you keep billing me on a monthly basis of which I will not pay until you provide me closure on my cancellation request #[protected]. The phone was turned off July 31, before I left the UAE and has not been turned on since and will not be turned on until I have closure from ETISALAT with my final billing amount thru July 31, 2020. I am sure the transcript from the chat is available in your system.

Your prompt closure of this item will ensure your final payment through July 31, 2020.

Michael William Blew
                        [protected]@gmail.com

EtisalatInquire about the topic of mobile switching

Today I was present in the one of your branches in Ras Al Khaimah, and my request was that I purchased the iPhone 11 Pro mobile and want to replace it with the iPhone 11 Pro Max, and this was the words of the employee and the branch manager who bought the device from them, that I can replace it after three months and only pay the difference what Among them, but when I went today and asked to exchange it, they told me that I should pay the same amount that I paid the first time and when I asked him why he said to me I have used it three months, is this logical? I did not rent the device from him and this was the employee's words, and this talk The employee and the branch manager did not explain it to me, because this means that they lied to and mocked me, and the service was very bad, please contact me to explain the topic in detail and help

Name :Moayad
                          mobail Number : [protected]
                          Email : [protected]@gmail.com

thanks

please reply to me as soon as possible

May 02, 2020

Etisalat — Unexpected Bill Charges

Hi my name is Clark Canete, (The unecpected bill was fined at April 29 2020) I have an account in etisalat i...

EtisalatExtra Billing Charges and Fake Contracts creation by etisalat

Hi,

Account No. [protected]
                            I've installed etisalat elife at my home. I haven't noticed earlier but later on i found that there are extra HD TV Box device and telephone set installments are being charged against the connection in the Bill.

I've complained this matter to etisalat but instead of resolving this matter they started trying to prove that these devices are still installed and why you haven't reported before...

I just want to reimburse that extra amount charged and disconnect the connection. Estisalat response time is good but resolving an issue is almost impossible. Charging too much but facilities are very ordinary.