Etihad Airwaysunethical behaviour by staff

S Review updated:

I am writing to complain about inappropriate and unethical behaviour by etihad staff. I was travelling with my wife and son to Bangladesh on 8th April 2018 (eticket [protected]/337/338). We met Mr Madan Sapkota at the check out counter. As my wife was Nepali hence Mr Madan wanted to help us since he was from Nepal as well. During the conversation, he requested for mine and my wife's number so he could inform us when its time for boarding.
At first, it seemed as a kind gesture from Etihad employee. Unfortunately, he has started sending inappropriate messages on watsapp and IMO. He even pestering my wife to meet him while in Nepal.
I am highly disappointed by the unethical behaviour by an employee from such a reputed organization like Etihad. Employees as such are jeopardising the image of Etihad. I am requesting Etihad to look into this matter on priority and make sure customers are not harassed by staff in future.
If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me on [protected].

Regards,
Sharif Ahmed

RESOLVED

• Etihad Airways's response · Nov 23, 2018

Hello Sharif, we are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please send us your booking reference and a screenshot of the messages that have been sent to your wife, in a private message on one of our social media channels. (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) Our team will then look into it on priority and investigate this case. Thank you. *Marc

• Al
    Aliasger Shaikhadam Oct 13, 2021

Dear
    My flight was today 13-10-2021
    i book 3 tickets
    ticket mention name as per passport name front page and last page name
    but counter staff not accept
    she told me if you want travel pay $100 each passenger
    i request no have money plz check my name in ticket same as passport mention
    but etihad staff not allow
    i cry with my kids
    after i pay Indian rupees 24000
    i arrange money from another unknown person
    but its very bad service from etihad staff in ahmemdab

plz refund my money