Etihad Airways — finance and billing
I booked a flight on Etihad Airways and subsequently made a second transaction to reserve economy space seats. While the first transaction was smooth, my credit card was charged twice for the second transaction (seat upgrade). I contacted customer care and they said thg it's a "soft charge" that would disappear. However, that hasn't happened. I also wrote and email to [email protected] and there hasn't even been a response. Absolutely frustrating and appalling that an airline like this is allowed to do business and rip passengers off their hard earned money.
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response · Dec 20, 2019
Hi Askhet, sorry to hear about the charges. Please send us your booking details via private message on Facebook or Twitter, and we will look into this further for you.
Just to add, [protected]@etihad.ae is not a valid email address. Thank you. *Ari
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad - lost baggage 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - bad customer service and causing unwanted stress
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage