Enterprise Rent A Carpoor customer service

G

Enterprise Rent-A-Car at 2831 N.Federal Highway, Pompano Beach Florida.
Matt the manger is the worst person I ever spoken to I had a Truck that was Rented. I have the key in the Truck ignition not on put three little Dogs in the rear passenger side in a crate then went back to the driver side the door lock then I call enterprice Rent a car. I explain what happened he told me will have someone there right a way.gave him the location twice my phone number twice. At 8:05 Pm then 8:15 Came Then 8:30 Came now it's 9:05.
Still no one I could see the little then I could see the back window open about 4 inches I was able to get the dog out they we're hot and breathe heavy my wife got them in the house to cool down She will so upset. Now it's 9:30 still no one came finally at 10 o'clock neighbor next-door woke up their two-year-old son he was able to get through the window and get the door open I call Matt to fine out what happen he told me they use AAA so he call them. He was told that they came out at 8:45 and didn't find anyone their. And told Matt that they try to call me several times.
I said to Matt know one show he keep telling me that they show up and try to call me. Again I said the same thing over and over and over it sounds like he believe AAA. And I was not being honest to him. So that was it I have Talk to corporate I was told I would get an answer back in 3 to 5 days over a week went by no answer I left several messages for The area manager still no call back also try to get the district manager to talk to still no call back so I return the truck back to Weston Florida off Park Road I had to wait for FEMA because my Roof what is heavily damaged from hurricane IRMA.
I got to the Weston Florida Enterprise Rent-A-Car was there 5:50pm ask for the manager. I was told she will be right back. So I waited then The other employee tell me she was not coming back she had emergency. In which I was lied to.
Because she show up to Close. So I returned the truck back in. I needed a ride home because I am 100% disabled. She said once I lock the front door we can't do that.
Then I TEXT UBER had a hard time getting Thur. Again I said I was Disable show then the Card she said nothing Isaid I live 6 mile I could see she didn't care I was so Mad I went a head an walk after 4.2 mile I fell down because I have MS. My phone went dead Finally 11:20 PM my wife found me. I could barely walk.
The next day try talking to a Mangers because was told My friend said they were charging a extra $120.00 I said the lady said it was $20.00. I hung up and the leaving many message for a area manager or a regional manager never received a call back .
I will be posting this every day on the Internet until I receive a call back .sending 17 letters to every board of director for enterprice Rent-A-