Menu
AMS Vans Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

AMS Vans
reviews & complaints

www.amsvans.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.9 13 Reviews

AMS Vans Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
6 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with AMS Vans at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for AMS Vans has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of AMS Vans. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest AMS Vans reviews & complaints

W
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

AMS Vans Nice van but there parts and service department are horrible

Nice van but there parts and service department are horrible. Remember people you never see the salesman again but you are married to the service and parts department.

V
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

AMS Vans I bought this Pro Master van during a time when everything was really messed up with the Corona virus

I bought this Pro Master van during a time when everything was really messed up with the Corona virus. The salesman, Allen Siegel, was the greatest. No matter what went haywire, he would let me know what was up. Even though it took a little longer than normal to get things done, when it was done, everything is really good and I am very happy with the van.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

AMS Vans These dudes at AMS Vans are the bomb!

These dudes at AMS Vans are the bomb! Their customer service is off the chain, especially Donovan at the main shop. He's always hooking you up with answers and replying to emails like a boss. And get this, he even goes out of his way to track down parts that they don't even have anymore. Props to AMS for recognizing how important it is for disabled folks to have reliable transportation. I'm grateful for all the vehicles they make and the maintenance they offer. Keep up the good work, y'all!

Is AMS Vans legit?

Our verdict: AMS Vans's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate AMS Vans's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

AMS Vans earns 63% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: AMS Vans rated around 63% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

AMS Vans has received 3 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The age of AMS Vans's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Amsvans.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows AMS Vans website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Amsvans.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Amsvans.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The amsvans.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • AMS Vans protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to AMS Vans. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

AMS Vans We bought 2 medical transport vans from AMS Vans, LLC in August , and we even got protection!

We bought 2 medical transport vans from AMS Vans, LLC in August , and we even got protection! But yesterday, we had some ballbearings falling from underneath one of the vans. We had to tow it to a nearby place called ***, and they gave us an estimate of $1400 for the repairs. When we bought the vans, the salesman, ***, told us that if anything goes wrong with the mechanics, they would give us a loaner while they fix it. But now he's saying that he never said that. He's lying and stealing from us! And if the dealership allows this, they're just as bad! I'm taking legal action against them. I'm from Nurse *** Services, LLC.

F

AMS Vans I gotta say, AMS Vans in Tucker, GA 30084 is the bomb

I gotta say, AMS Vans in Tucker, GA 30084 is the bomb. I've been on the hunt for a used van for a few months now, trying to find one that won't break the bank. Allen *** gave me a ring to see if he could lend a hand. I told him what we needed, but dang, it was tough finding something within our budget and with all the right features. Every time I found a good one, it would sell before I could even make an offer. Finally, after a few weeks, I stumbled upon one in great condition and at a price I could swing. Allen was kind enough to hold it for a week while we sorted out the details, and he was super helpful throughout the process. After a few days, our van showed up, and let me tell ya, it exceeded my expectations. I can't even begin to express how stoked we are that everything worked out so well. Allen, we can't thank you enough for all the time and effort you put into helping our family. If I ever need to do this again, you're the only one I'll call. God bless you for going above and beyond to make sure we got what we needed and could actually afford it. Much respect, ***.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

AMS Vans We bought a van at the beginning of this year and the actual sale went smoothly with no issues

We bought a van at the beginning of this year and the actual sale went smoothly with no issues. I worked with Mr. Drew Ratliff and he has my highest praise as a professional sales consultant. As someone who once worked in car sales, I can say he has been one of the best I've ever worked with.

The problem started when we discovered that your business office hadn't mailed the registration/documents to Washington to be processed in order to receive license plates and registration papers almost 3 WEEKS after the sale was completed. As of today, January 21, I have picked up the van from Matson but since I have no license plates or registration, I cannot do anything with the van legally on the road. This purchase was meant to start a business so now I am losing money every day I don't have the paperwork. My dad called the business office to inquire about the paperwork and the tracking number from Fedex but they have not yet called back. This is leading to an unnecessary delay because I need to file the registration with the Public Utilities Commission before I can even begin work.

This experience started out smoothly but outside of my experience with Drew, this ended up being relatively disappointing. I completely understand the given excuse that COVID19 has left the company under-manned but communication about the delay would have been much better than 3 weeks of silence before we inquired and received the bad surprise.

***
I'iwi Medical Transport and Logistics

A

AMS Vans My son recently bought a van from AMS

My son recently bought a van from AMS. I'm his driver and mom. When we first came, our visit was nice. We looked at the vans online and knew what you had. We checked the reviews too. Everything seemed fine before we bought it, but then we got disappointed. A few days after the van arrived, the engine light came on because of a fuel cap problem. Your service department fixed it. Since then, we had to replace the batteries in the ramp button. We also noticed that the mileage for an oil change was overdue. The biggest disappointment was when we came in for the engine light. Unfortunately, we forgot to take a visor CD case/CDs out of our old van. We realized it shortly after the man drove away. My son texted Ginger *** right away and she said she would put them in an envelope with his name on it. She would leave it in the Service Department so we could pick it up when the EZ lock was installed. When we asked about it during our visit for the engine light, no one could find the envelope. Ginger doesn't work there anymore, so we couldn't ask her. I don't get how an envelope with my son's name wasn't a clue that he might be a customer. Someone could have checked and called him. Or after spending $40,000 on a van, why didn't someone just mail it? We would have paid for the postage. All we got was a "Sorry" and they usually throw things out after two weeks. Why didn't someone check before throwing it away?
The only good thing I can say about AMS is the technician who installed the lock. Red was really helpful and took the time to explain things to us. Unfortunately, because of our experiences, I won't recommend AMS to anyone. I really hope someone enjoys the CDs, especially Neil Diamond and Tom Petty, as much as I did.

T

AMS Vans I bought a van in June, but it still hasn't been delivered

I bought a van in June, but it still hasn't been delivered. They keep making excuses and lying to me. I'm so frustrated that I'm considering getting a lawyer involved. They never follow up like they promise. They say they'll be in touch soon, but they never do.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

AMS Vans I put a 500 dollar deposit on 11/4 for a wheelchair van from AMS Vans, LLC

I put a 500 dollar deposit on 11/4 for a wheelchair van from AMS Vans, LLC. The folks at AMS Vans were quick to chat with me and take my money. The problem is, they kept delaying the delivery of the van. Finally, on 12/13, the van was delivered. They said it would take 6-8 weeks for registration since it's an out-of-state vehicle. I haven't been able to use it for my business because I need to show California registration. I've tried contacting AMS Vans on multiple occasions, but they're not returning my calls or messages. I need to know when my registration was submitted to the DMV, and this issue needs to be resolved or followed up on. It's already February, and I've made the second payment for the van, but still no registration.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

AMS Vans July 8, 2022 To Whom It May Concern, Lemon Vehicle I bought a nice 2009 Van (5/2022), and it came all the way from GA to *** but broke

July 8, 2022

To Whom It May Concern,

Lemon Vehicle I bought a nice 2009 Van (5/2022), and it came all the way from GA to *** but broke down within 2 weeks. It's still in the shop for repair. Finally, I was able to get in touch with a Svc Rep from AMS to let them know they sold me a Lemon Vehicle. I thought they would give me another Van, but that didn't happen. It's July 8, 2022, and I still don't have a van or a title, and the Van is still in the shop! This is really bad business, especially since I'm disabled and can't go to my doctor's appointments. This has been a really tough experience with AMS Vans LLC c/o *** LLC 50. I would really appreciate it if AMS could get back to me as soon as possible!

Sincerely

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

AMS Vans I bought a 2018 *** Sienna from here in March 2022, and right now it's at the repair shop with only *** miles on it

I bought a 2018 *** Sienna from here in March 2022, and right now it's at the repair shop with only *** miles on it. The Sales person, *** Avalini, had the issue before delivering it to us, and now Ralphie and *** are also causing problems. They keep saying they're trying to help, but my van is still sitting at *** waiting for AMS VANS to tow it somewhere else to fix it. The repairs are so extensive that they wouldn't let *** fix the issue so we could get our van back quickly. Now, in an attempt to save money, we, the customers who paid $54,000, have to wait for an unknown amount of time. This is the third time we've had the same exhaust issue. Now our $700 a month car payment is going to waste, and we don't even get a rental. *** tried to get us a rental in ***, but I live in Brooklyn with no vehicle and no way to get it. So now *** is without a van for over a week, and we don't even know when it will be fixed.

T

AMS Vans I'm really sad about my experience with AMS Vans, LLC

I'm really sad about my experience with AMS Vans, LLC. My daughter had a bad brain injury in March , and a foundation gave her a van as a gift. I bought the van on January 7, 2022, so I could take her to her many appointments. Buying and paying for the van was easy, but now, less than a year later, two mechanics told me that the engine is no good. It's really unfair because the foundation gave us the van, and now we have a useless vehicle. I called the person I worked with when I bought the van, and he connected me with the warranty person, who said they can't help me. It's devastating because my daughter is missing important appointments. I don't want something for free, but AMS vans should help me since they sold me a van with a bad engine. It will cost over $5000 to fix, and I had to take out a loan to cover the cost. I'm a full-time caregiver for my disabled child, and I can't afford this. This company knows they sold me a van with a bad engine, so I shouldn't have to pay for it. I need the van to work because my daughter depends on it for her trach and g tube, and she has many appointments every week. What AMS vans did to me is wrong! I wish I had read reviews before working with them, but I never thought a company would do this to me. I just want my loan to be paid. I have all the paperwork, but I shouldn't have to pay ANYTHING for an engine on a van I've had for 8 months!

G

AMS Vans My new AMS van has a TV screen issue and no one is fixing it

My new AMS van has a TV screen issue and no one is fixing it. I reported it to AMS months before COVID - it has been months! A year ago last month I paid AMS Vans $44,900 for a new 2017 Chrysler minivan with less than 100 miles on it. It had a full warranty on vehicle and new handicap ramp. Over the summer I discovered the passenger side TV screen was getting static-y but we didn't use and only decided to have it looked at in the Fall when another issue cropped up regarding the GPS. It was not working functionally. So I contacted AMS Vans to see where warranty service was handled, and we agreed we should start with my local Chrysler Dealer (Duncan, Rocky Mount, VA). They were very professional and after several hours of research and checking things out on a few different visits, they fixed the GPS software issue, but the screen did not appear to Fall into their responsibility. From what I understood, the wiring harness is specialized for AMS Vans and I needed to contact their service company. AMS Vans referred me to Independent Lifestyle in Madison Heights, VA who looked at the issues and after some time came to teh conclusion it was likely a wiring harness. They told me to go home and they would contact AMS Vans and work out the part needed and call me when it was done. That was last Fall. I was still in discussions early this year before COVID hit but all I knew is that Independent Lifestyle was passing he buck to AMS Vans who was in turn passing it back to Independent Lifestyle. Both of them suggested it might be a Chrysler issue - I then told them they are the only ones who took their service responsibility seriously. In the meantime, no-one is fixing my wiring harness - also, the onus is on ME to intermediate, which, professionally speaking, is a joke. A customer should not have to do that. I would appreciate it if someone in authority at AMS who can get thigns done would look into this and help me get this resolved as soon as possible. As it is, I am now taking my second trans-USA trip and will not be able to use both TV screens becuase it has not yet been fizxed.

AMS Vans Customer Reviews Overview

AMS Vans is a reputable and highly regarded company specializing in wheelchair accessible vehicles. With a strong online presence at amsvans.com, they have garnered numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers. Let's take a closer look at the key points that make AMS Vans a top choice for those in need of accessible transportation.

One of the standout features of AMS Vans is their extensive selection of wheelchair accessible vehicles. Whether you're looking for a minivan, full-size van, or even an SUV, AMS Vans has a wide range of options to suit various needs and preferences. Customers appreciate the diverse inventory, allowing them to find the perfect vehicle that meets their specific requirements.

Another aspect that customers consistently praise is the exceptional customer service provided by AMS Vans. From the initial inquiry to the final purchase, their knowledgeable and friendly staff is dedicated to ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience. Customers appreciate the personalized attention, prompt responses, and willingness to go above and beyond to meet their needs.

Quality and reliability are paramount when it comes to wheelchair accessible vehicles, and AMS Vans understands this. Many positive reviews highlight the excellent condition of the vehicles they offer. AMS Vans takes great care in thoroughly inspecting and servicing each vehicle to ensure it meets their high standards of safety and performance. This attention to detail gives customers peace of mind, knowing they are purchasing a reliable and well-maintained vehicle.

Furthermore, AMS Vans offers various financing options to make their vehicles more accessible to a wider range of customers. Whether you're looking to finance or lease, they work with reputable lenders to provide competitive rates and flexible payment plans. This commitment to affordability and accessibility is highly appreciated by customers who may be on a tight budget.

In addition to their exceptional products and services, AMS Vans has received positive feedback for their commitment to giving back to the community. They actively support various disability organizations and initiatives, demonstrating their dedication to making a positive impact beyond their business operations.

Overall, AMS Vans has established itself as a trusted provider of wheelchair accessible vehicles, earning praise for their extensive selection, outstanding customer service, vehicle quality, financing options, and community involvement. If you're in the market for a wheelchair accessible vehicle, AMS Vans is undoubtedly a company worth considering.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

AMS Vans contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with AMS Vans?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AMS Vans Customer Service. Initial AMS Vans complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AMS Vans above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AMS Vans. Discuss the issues you have had with AMS Vans and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.