Enterprise Rent-A-Car Logo

Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Having problems with Enterprise Rent-A-Car?

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Customer Service Contacts

+1 855 266 9289 (Car Rental Reservations)
+1 877 416 0000 (en Español)
+1 866 534 9270 (For users of TTY devices)
+1 855 266 9565 (Customer Service)
+1 800 307 6666 (Roadside Assistance)
+1 866 507 6222 (Loyalty Membership)
+1 866 225 4284 (Customers with Disabilities)
+1 877 881 5500 (Business Rentals)
+1 888 227 7253 (Car Sales)
+1 888 736 8287 (Truck Rental)
+1 877 233 5338 (Fleet Management)
+1 800 325 8838 (Maintenance Program Information)
600 Corporate Park Drive
Saint Louis, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Enterprise Rent-A-Car Customer Service. Initial Enterprise Rent-A-Car complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Enterprise Rent-A-Car above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Enterprise Rent-A-Car. Discuss the issues you have had with Enterprise Rent-A-Car and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Enterprise Rent-A-Carunsafe car rented by enterprise in dublin.

I rented a VW Golf in Dublin from Enterprise. I left the lot and had driven less than 6km on when it started to run rough and smoke started to come from under the enginehood.
I pulled over immediately and called Enterprise right away. I had not put any fuel in the car and had sustained no external damage to the car. I went with the tow truck back to Enterprise. When I arrived they told me I must have damaged the car! They had not examined the car yet. They said they had no other cars to rent. I could find no other cars to rent on short notice. Thus encurred the loss of an expensive holiday deposit. I have received an email from Enterprise in USA saying I will soon get a bill ( no description of damage or cost.) If they I do not pay the amount in the bill within seven days they will launch legal proceedings.
I was put at risk by Enterprise renting an unsafe vehicle. I have experienced a financial loss because the vehilcle was NOT safe to drive.
I expect
- written appology
- reimbursement for my financial loss
- full reimbursement of all rental costs

I look forward to your response.

• Enterprise Rent-A-Car's response · Jun 06, 2019

Grant Seifred, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences. I assure you that it's never our intention to inconvenience our valued customers. We would like to speak with you further. Please email [email protected] with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this. Thank you. – Carol H.

May 05, 2019

Enterprise Rent A Car — discriminatory customer service

I have never before experienced a national business that condones racist behavior by a branch manager. Not...

Apr 30, 2019

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Casa Grande AZ — racist customer service

I was blatantly discriminated against at this location by the branch manager "Benjamin Paige" who refused to...

Enterprise Rent-A-Carcustomer service + racism

I was discriminated against by branch manager Benjamin page in the Cassa grande Arizona enterprise Rent-A-Car location. I have never experienced such blatant racism in this day and age and I'm furious that someone is in any position is customer service. The level of discrimination that I believe I experienced would be enough to bring to a court of law if I was a litigating person. I am more interested in knowing that the people responsible for these behaviors have been reprimanded.

• Enterprise Rent-A-Car's response · Apr 24, 2019

D. George2019, please see my responses to your other posts. We'd like the chance to speak with you. Please email [email protected] with your contact information, the reservation number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can review this promptly. Thank you. – Carol H.

D. G. 3019 Apr 30, 2019

I know the feeling of having racist remarks said to your face because of Ben Paige at the casa grande az Enterprise Rent A Car / thank Ben for the low rating enterprise !!!

D. G. 3019 May 02, 2019

@EnterpriseRent-A-Car I have already explained it and spoken to someone and I am sure that no one cares and that the branch manager in casa grande AZ ( B. Paige) will be allowed to continue with his discriminatory tactics. I can assure you that you don’t care what happened to me and that you only want me to be quiet about it. Not gonna happen

• EnterpriseRent-A-Car May 02, 2019

@D. G. 3019 D. George2019NG, we can assure you that we do not find this type of behavior acceptable, and we would like to address this with you directly. Please email [email protected] with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and the full details so we can look into this promptly. Thank you. – Carol H.

D. G. 3019 May 01, 2019

@EnterpriseRent-A-Car Your review consists of you taking steps to cover up the actions of someone who is employed by your company.

• EnterpriseRent-A-Car Apr 30, 2019

@D. G. 3019 D. George2019NG, please see my responses to your other posts. We'd like the chance to speak with you. Please email [email protected] with your contact information, the reservation number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can review this promptly. Thank you. – Carol H.

Enterprise Rent-A-Carfalse damage claim

On Saturday March 23, I dropped my car off at Caliber Collision to be repaired. I requested that the insurance use Enterprise instead of Hertz because we have rented there in the past and they were great. I was brough a car by a girl from Enterprise the same day. We did the walk around and I took the car. The employee stated if I didn't like the car, I could get something else. From the minute I drove it, I knew it had been in some kind of accident. It was pulling hard to the right and the sensors were not working. I called the office the very next day to exchange it and I was told there were no cars in that price available and I could try back in a few days. My husband used the car to drive to and from work- less than 40 miles for the entire time we had it. Our car was ready early, so we dropped it at Caliber Collision on Friday afternoon March 29. They have an Enterprise satellite office and we were told we could just leave the keys. My deposit was refunded the same day the car was dropped off. I received a call from Matt on Tuesday April 2. He stated he was submitting a damage claim against me for "scratches to the roof". I adamantly denied any such scratches and asked why he was contacting me 4 days later. The car was never picked up from Caliber Collision until Monday April1 and it sat in their unsecured parking lot from Friday until Monday. Matt stated the scratches on the roof were noted on Monday afternoon. I recieved the first of 3 emails from Enterprise starting April 1 stating I would be contacted. The seconde email stated I had to submit an Incident report. I received a third email stating the same as the second to which I called and spoke to DRU on 4-8-19 to let them know the report and my statement was sent 3 days earlier. I was told to disregard the email and that I would be contacted in 2 weeks to let me know of your decision. I received an email from Mac on Wednesday April 17 and when I called him back I was sent to voicemail. My husband called Mac on Thursday and was told I owe $1100.00 for the damages and it was already repaired. Mac also stated that it was not just the roof, but they included scratches to the hood and trunk as well. I was NEVER even given a copy of my rental agreement, a copy of the report filed against me by Matt and a copy of the estimate of damages. It was repaired without even a consent or estimate to look at. Mac also stated he called and spoke to the guys at Caliber Collision where they have drop off and pick up service. I spoke to Matt the manager and Zach at Caliber and they stated they were never contacted by ANY representatives from Enterprise. They also told me that the written agreement between Enterprise and Caliber states that they are not allowed to store the rental cars in the secured parking lot where they have cameras in case that a car needs to be picked up by an employee of Enterprise after hours. The rental car in question was sitting in that car lot from Friday to Monday. it is a high traffic area in a public lot. I am extremely upset to be accused of damaging this car and disgusted at how it is being handled. I work as a nurse to advocate for patients but who is helping me?????

• Enterprise Rent-A-Car's response · Apr 24, 2019

triciabugnits124, we'd like the chance to turn this around. Please email [email protected] with your contact information, the claims, rental agreement or reservation number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly. Thank you. – Carol

Mar 31, 2019

Enterprise — chip in the windshield, above the rear view mirror

when checking in the car they noticed a chip in the windshield above the mirror... i wasn't aware of it and...

Mar 28, 2019

Enterprise Car Rental — locksmith fee

This concerns Rental Agreement # 579436 on March 14, 2019 which started in Fort Lauderdale. When I wa...

Mar 21, 2019

Enterprise Rent A Car — claims department

On March 8, 2019, I received an email from my Geico abouta claim that was filed. I was confused. I called and...

Enterprise Rent-A-Carrental car

I returned my rental car to the Waterloo, IA Enterprise location shortly after 12:45 P.M. on February 27th during normal business hours. The weather was clear and sunny, and it seemed to be a slower time of day as I saw several Enterprise employees standing in the lobby. I witnessed Enterprise representative, K, perform a complete 360 degree walk-around inspection of the Nissan Sentra I rented. After completing the inspection, K said everything checked the same as when the vehicle was rented out to me (on February 19th, 2019).

The rental agreement #4WTQPZ was closed on February 27, 2019 at 12:59 P.M. in front of myself and Enterprise representative K (inspector of returned vehicle), R (branch manager), and Enterprise drivers. No damage was acknowledged by any representative during checkout. Possession of Enterprise's Nissan Sentra was transferred to Enterprise driver, C, along with the keys for my returned vehicle.

The Enterprise driver, C, drove me to my home, approximately a 25 mile trip. He dropped me off at my home and drove the same Nissan Sentra back to the Waterloo Enterprise location. No damage was on the vehicle at this time and none was acknowledged by the Enterprise driver.

They sent me an email on March 2nd stating there was damage on the vehicle and to talk with my insurance. I am not sure what to do, since I didn't damage the vehicle and the Enterprise rep said everything was fine. I will definitely try to fight this however I can, though.
        Other renters: find a different company to rent from and make sure to take before and after pics and maybe even video record your car inspections.

Enterprise damage claim #[protected]

_L. C. _,
            We’ve noted your comments and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to [email protected] include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.
            We look forward to hearing from you.
            Regards,
            Carol H.

Enterprise Rent-A-Carcar rental upgrade scam

I have problem with Enterprise on Hollister, Goleta, CA. I ordered standard car, ticket 069420, thru and paid by Geico Insurance, Enterprise brought SUV without any notice, or bill for extra charge. A month later they billed my credit card $101.15. I called them they said it's for upgrade and will talk to manager but that's all. Bunch of con men.
          I disputed it with credit card but no help.

car rental upgrade scam

• Enterprise Rent-A-Car's response · Mar 22, 2019

Roman N.,
              We look forward to hearing from you.
              Regards,
              Carol H.
              Social Monitoring

Enterprise Rent-A-Cartolls

Hi I recieves two emails from enterprise that there was a toll violation.. Teice they took money out of my account without permission and there was no violations I pay cash every time I go to new york city I do it everyday. I emailed them and got no response. I am going to file a complaint with the attorney generals office bbb I only go thru the cash booth at the gw bridge from new jersey to new york. What they do is illegal

• Enterprise Rent-A-Car's response · Apr 24, 2019

Sabino Perks, please follow the instructions in the link here in order to appeal your toll charges. http://www.htallc.com/ehi/faq.htm
                If we can assist you further, please email [email protected] with the details, your contact information, the rental agreement or reservation number, the exact rental office location so we can research this promptly. Thank you. – Carol H.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car — enterprise west new york, nj

I am emailing you in regards to claim [protected] through Plymouth Rock. On 1/2/19 Owen Dietz, my Plymouth...

Enterprise Rental Car — deposit refund

As of today I still have not received my deposit back ($250) it's been several weeks, since I returned the...

Damage Recovery Unit For Enterprise Rental Car Customer Service — car rental

We rented a car on 27-Nov-2018 at 8 pm from San Diego Enterprise PARKING LOT (very limited lights) and...

Jan 08, 2019

Enterprise Rent-A-Car — car rental hail damage incorrectly assessed and unfounded claims process initiated

RA# [protected]; I rented car from Enterprise while in Ohio visiting family for Christmas from 12/21 to 12/26...

Jan 04, 2019

enterprise.com — billing for damage that is not responsibility; damage recovery unit for enterprise rental car

This is regarding the accident that took place on 10/25/2018 when a car rear ended us on the highway 75/85...

Enterprise Rent-A-Car — enterprise allowed someone to rent a car with my drivers license number when I was in another state!

On Christmas Eve I went to pick up my reserved Enterprise rental car in Chicago to drive and meet my family...

Enterprise Rent-A-Car — pompano beach north federal - abuse of position to harass and confrontational threats

This is enough. Very immature and misguided employees that use their position to retaliate and threaten. It'...

Enterprise Rent-A-Car — damage recovery unit

My Kia's warranty rented me a car when my Optima broke down. During the rental period i was stopped at a stop...

Enterprise Rent-A-Car — deposit

I'm having the same problem rented a car on nov 21 and returned it on the 23 of 2018 drop car off clean and...