The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Empire Today — window treatments
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We shelled out alot of money for carpet and thru our entire house and hardwood floors in our dining room. At the same time we ordered custome sun shade blinds for only 6 windows thinking ok, the carpet and floors went in in two days, cool. We were told since they were custome made it would take two weeks. Ok, not thrilled but its ordered so we wait. That was august 1st and its now Sept. 17th!!! still no blinds. We have made many complaint calls and then were told they would be here last friday, they could be installed on saturday. The installer shows up and only has 4 of the 6 blinds...the other two were on back order... ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!????? AND they wanted full payment on the order...We told them to leave and come back with the whole order, now we cant even get a return call. Hmmmm 3 Day Blinds is lookin real good right about now!
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- Empire Carpet - fraudulent quote!
- Empire Today - steer clear of empire today!
- Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service
- Empire Today - price deception!
- Empire Today - cost of quote
- Empire Today - breech of contract
- Empire Today - bad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again
- Empire Today - Carpet installation
- Empire Today - cancellation
- Empire Today - installation issues and unethical behavior