The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Empire Carpets — laminate floor
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I had laminate floor installed in living and hallway 2 years ago, I called them because the floor is lifting in the living room, they send a inspector from a difference company to check the floor, the inspector with his Wagner meter showed we have moisture (excessive Moisture), the floor is swollen and peaked seams and cupping and he writes its caused by excessive moisture and he also says we should be using a humidity controls in the residence to maintain the moisture, We were never told to use any kind of devise for the floor, its also said in the report this is result of manufacturing defects or installation deficiencies or it can be from having concrete subfloor, I called Empire Carpets on 8/17/09 I left message and a lady name Helen called back and said someone from Empire Carpet would call back on 8/20/09, They had Linda from CS called and she said there's nothing they could do because there is moisture on the floor and that I waited a year before I called them and because they have installed floor in other house by the Beach and they have no problems they are not going to fix the problems, I told her I wanted to speak to someone higher then her someone in management and she said this is what they told her to offer me, because I would have to paid to have this fixed, management offer to take half off the price, again they don't want to take responability for what they, they are crooks and something should be done about them, It seems that there should be some kind of recourse against companies like this.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Empire Carpets Complaints & Reviews
- Empire Carpet - fraudulent quote!
- Empire Today - steer clear of empire today!
- Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service
- Empire Today - price deception!
- Empire Today - cost of quote
- Empire Today - breech of contract
- Empire Today - bad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again
- Empire Today - Carpet installation
- Empire Today - cancellation
- Empire Today - installation issues and unethical behavior