[Resolved] Empire Todaytheft of my wife's engagement ring and diamond insert

the theft took place 3/30/17. there were 2 crews of 3 installers each. I have spoken to your customer service reps from 3 different states. everyone passes the buck and hopes I "go away". one rep, a woman named JEANNI, said it is now between loss prevention and the detective handling my case. she told me not to call anymore. I was given a ref # of [protected]. the detective investigating is Thomas Henry. phone [protected]. fax [protected]. e-mail is Thomas.[protected]@SuffolkCountyNY.gov. Detective Henry said he has gotten little to no cooperation from empire today and the people you contract with to install. the engagement ring was purchased 12/24/73. the est. value of the ring is $4800., insert $1700.= $6500. total. a desirable resolution would be to have my wife's ring/insert returned. a second choice would be to reimburse us the replacement value.

• Resolution Statement

• Empire Today Customer Care's Response · Oct 16, 2017

Dear Frank,
    We take matters like this one very seriously and we'll be in contact with you shortly to address your concerns.
    Thank you.