[Resolved] Empire Today — theft of my wife's engagement ring and diamond insert
the theft took place 3/30/17. there were 2 crews of 3 installers each. I have spoken to your customer service reps from 3 different states. everyone passes the buck and hopes I "go away". one rep, a woman named JEANNI, said it is now between loss prevention and the detective handling my case. she told me not to call anymore. I was given a ref # of [protected]. the detective investigating is Thomas Henry. phone [protected]. fax [protected]. e-mail is Thomas.[protected]@SuffolkCountyNY.gov. Detective Henry said he has gotten little to no cooperation from empire today and the people you contract with to install. the engagement ring was purchased 12/24/73. the est. value of the ring is $4800., insert $1700.= $6500. total. a desirable resolution would be to have my wife's ring/insert returned. a second choice would be to reimburse us the replacement value.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response · Oct 16, 2017
We take matters like this one very seriously and we'll be in contact with you shortly to address your concerns.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - breech of contract 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - bad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - cancellation 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - installation issues and unethical behavior
- [Resolved] Empire Today - overall bad experience