[Resolved] Empire Carpet — carpet
Empire came to my house for a free estimate. They measured 2 bedrooms and my living room. They told me i needed 845 sq ft of carpet and wanted $6, 500.00 for the middle carpet, but with the special deals it went to $4, 500.00. After telling them to forget it it went down to $3, 500.00 for the low end, and then $2, 400.00 if i let them install it the next day. Well needless to say i said forget it that i wouldn't do business with them. I decided to get the house measured by an independent installer and low and behold the real square footage of the areas is 690 sq ft and that's adding 10 sq ft extra. Don't believe anything they say to you they are the biggest crooks I've ever dealt with.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Empire Carpet Complaints & Reviews
- Empire Carpet - fraudulent quote!
- Empire Today - steer clear of empire today!
- Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service
- Empire Today - price deception!
- Empire Today - cost of quote
- Empire Today - breech of contract
- Empire Today - bad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again
- Empire Today - cancellation
- Empire Today - installation issues and unethical behavior
- Empire Today - overall bad experience