[Resolved] Empire Carpetcarpet

Empire came to my house for a free estimate. They measured 2 bedrooms and my living room. They told me i needed 845 sq ft of carpet and wanted $6, 500.00 for the middle carpet, but with the special deals it went to $4, 500.00. After telling them to forget it it went down to $3, 500.00 for the low end, and then $2, 400.00 if i let them install it the next day. Well needless to say i said forget it that i wouldn't do business with them. I decided to get the house measured by an independent installer and low and behold the real square footage of the areas is 690 sq ft and that's adding 10 sq ft extra. Don't believe anything they say to you they are the biggest crooks I've ever dealt with.

• Empire Today's response · May 18, 2012

We’re disappointed to hear that you haven’t been satisfied with your product. We can assure you that we carry only quality, name-brand products, and we take customer concerns very seriously. We’d like to speak you so that we can learn more about the issues you’ve been experiencing and work towards a resolution. Unfortunately, we cannot locate your account from the information that you’ve provided here. Please call us at 888-588-2315 x4195 or email us at [email protected], and we’ll reach out to you. Thank you. Rebekah Clerk, National Customer Service Manager

• Empire Today's response · Jul 31, 2012

Thank you for making us aware of your concerns with your sales appointment. We’re disappointed that your sales experience did not meet your expectations, and the level of service that you described is not what we expect for our customers. We would like to discuss your concerns with you and learn more about your experience, but we cannot locate your account from the information in your post. Please call us at 888-588-2315 x4195 or email us at [email protected], and we’ll follow back with you. Thank you. Rebekah Clerk, National Customer Service Manager

• Resolution Statement

• Do
    don'tbelievethead May 16, 2012

Thought I was getting a good deal only to find out I was ripped off!!! My carpet looked bad only after 4 mos, after several phone calls and doing my own research found out they only sell cheap carpeting, could have gone down the street to a local company and had far better carpet installed for less or the same price I was charged for this cheap stuff. It was a builder grade carpet that was sold to us as a quality carpet. Don't ever use this company, all of their carpeting is poor quality unless it is something they don't carry in stock and then they charge a ridiculous prices. Beware of this company, they do not give price breakdowns so there is no way to comparison shop, you have to trust them for their word, which means nothing!!!