The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved El Cid Vacatios Club,Timeshares — High pressure sale tactic's
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My wife and two of her sisters traveled to Mazatlan for a weeks vacation on 01/27/2009. On arrival she was approached by A sales rep. for El Cid Vacations Club Cozumel and was talked into attending a presentation the next day. She went and was pressured into a ten year contract on timeshares. I was never contacted and was furious at what she had done. She had used our Amex Card to make a down payment on the contract. The five day grace period had already passed by the time she arrived home. I tried to contact the company but that was like trying to contact the moon. I have filed an inquiry on my Amex account but I am not hopeful they can help. I have also contacted an attorney to see if I can cancel the contract . Stay away from this company, they are Vultures preying on the weak willed. Doing a deal in Mexico you are not protected by United States consumer protection laws, so be aware.
More El Cid Vacatios Club,Timeshares Complaints & Reviews
- El Cid Vacation Club - El cid vacation club, mazatlan
- El Cid Vacations Club - Beware of this rip off!
- El Cid Vacations Club - Timeshare Fraud
- El Cid Vacations Club - El Cid Vacations Club - Fradulent Sales Techniques
- El Cid Vacation Club - ALERT! TIMESHARE FRAUD
- El Cid Vacations Club - Rip-off
- El Cid Mazatlan - Timeshare fraud
- El Cid Vacations Club, Mazatlan - DECEPTION
- El Cid - Untruthful sales pitch!
- El Cid - El Cid