El Cid Vacations Club — Beware of this rip off!
My wife and I stopped at Cozumel during a cruise. Our excursion was cancelled due to the weather so we wandered around for a bit before we ended up talking to Justin at El Cid about an RCI membership.
We were tempted with a free, all inclusive day pass just for listening and "keeping an open mind" about RCI. The presentation was supposed to last only an hour.
After an hour and one-half we we're totally confused about the whole program. Then the pressure began. We had several people coming and going from our table and we couldn't tell what was what anymore.
At that point I put an end to the presentation. I told Justin that I was not going to be signing anything at that point and if I couldn't take information away to do some research, then we weren't interested.
He immediately got angry with us, slammed his presentation booklets closed and called over the manager to "show us off the premises". I wanted to pop him in the mouth but we gathered up our things and walked out. Glad we did.
You may want to visit this website: http://www.consumeraffairs.com/travel/rci.html
It probably won't make you feel any better but might find something useful.
More El Cid Vacations Club Complaints & Reviews
- El Cid Vacation Club - El cid vacation club, mazatlan
- El Cid Vacations Club - Timeshare Fraud
- El Cid Vacations Club - El Cid Vacations Club - Fradulent Sales Techniques
- El Cid Vacation Club - ALERT! TIMESHARE FRAUD
- El Cid Vacations Club - Timeshare ripoff
- El Cid Vacations Club - Rip-off
- El Cid Mazatlan - Timeshare fraud
- El Cid Vacations Club, Mazatlan - DECEPTION
- El Cid Vacatios Club,Timeshares - High pressure sale tactic's
- El Cid - Untruthful sales pitch!