Wholesale Flights Logo

Wholesale Flights

Having problems with Wholesale Flights?

Wholesale Flights reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 28, 2009. The latest review Terrible service was posted on Dec 9, 2016. The latest complaint Membership dues was resolved on May 11, 2011. Wholesale Flights has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 15 reviews. Wholesale Flights has resolved 4 complaints.

Wholesale Flights Customer Service Contacts

Sat10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SunClosed

Wholesale Flights Complaints & Reviews

Wholesale-FlightsTerrible service

I'm very disappointed with Wholesale-Flights customer service. I can't say anything bad about the website itself, it's quite nice and helpful, but I can't say the same about their support service. I contacted them because I had an issue with my flight and I was hoping to get some help but they ignored all the messages I sent them. I found their phone number and when I called they said that all reps were busy and that I need to send them a message. I did as they said but didn't get a reply. Terrible service.

Wholesale FlightsDon't believe Wholesale Flights!

Don't believe the positive reviews you see online, Wholesale Flights is truly a scam! I booked a flight via Wholesale Flights to London, but I had to cancel my booking because I was seriously ill. I found their phone number and contacted the via phone. I explained the situation and their rep assured me my booking was cancelled and I was promised a refund. Two weeks passed and nothing, and when I contacted them again and asked about my money they claimed I never asked them to cancel anything!! These people scammed me and stole my money!

Wholesale Flights IncFlight tickets

Look out for these people they will scam you and treat you rudely afterwards They will hang up on you or ignore you. We tried to book 2 seats with wholesale flights. Soon after we gave them our credit card information we noticed we did not have a ticket conformation. We called to ask about it and they said they would email it to us soon. What they sent us was a itinerary not a ticket conformation. We called The airlines, they stated that they have no flights or tickets for us on that date or any other date. We called The credit card company, who told that we had several charges on our account Some were not even to our destination that we authorized. So we had to cancel our credit card . We called Brian at Wholesale Flights to ask what was going on . HE gave us unbelievable rudeness. So we ask for a supervisor who gave us very aggressive mean and belittling treatment. We told them we were not authorizing the tickets with the credit card charges. Soon after that (this is so outrages) they started to harass us !!! They told us ticket had been issued we have no right to cancel. We told them the airlines told us there are no tickets in our name, you are liars Leave us alone. We Then booked tickets with a other travel agency for a even lower price. This happened in October 2015. In December We get a call from our credit card company, saying That Wholesale Flights is claiming a dispute. They say it not fraud if we called them and agreed to purchase tickets. We say we never received tickets or a conformation especially to destinations we were not going to fly to. The credit card Co. did rule in our favor. It is just unbelievable to be a victim of fraud and then be harassed afterward . Do not trust any positive reviews. They are scammers. They must have employees posting good reviews Really all 5 star reviews?? Hard to believe I don.t know why Credit Card Company's are willing to deal with them, or even the airlines?.

Wholesaleflights.comcustomer service

My wife had purchased Round trip Business Class ticket from your agent Christine.
        On her return flight on September 20, 2012 from Oporto, Portugal to Los Angeles, she is confirmed
        Business Class all the way to Los Angeles. When she arrived in Newark N J Airport. They put her on
        United Flight in Coach From US Airway Business Class. My wife told the Agent she paid for the
        Business Class, she even show them the confirmation document. They would not change it, but told her
        to have travel agent call Mileage Plus to get the Mileage Credit different back because she booked
        through travel agent.
        I called Christine and she doesn't seem willing to help, than she said she will try and let me know.
        I didn't hear from her, I tried to call her and email her no response. Finally I got hold of her and she told
        me to call Mileage Plus myself. What kind of Customer Service is this ? I asked to talk to the Manager,
        and Max called me back and I told him about the situation. He promised to handle the case . Two days
        later I called him again, he told me he talked to Mileage Plus Manager already and getting mileage
        back to my wife's account and also give her $250 gift certificate. Few days went by I did not hear from
        him. I called again, no answer and I left message. He never call back. I called so many time and he still
        did not answer the phone and call back.
        I GUESS THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE. COMPANY PERSONAL ALL LIAR AND NO responsibility AND RUDE

Wholesale-Flights.comWholesale Flights lied and cheated me when I was seriously ill

Wholesale Flights lied and cheated me when I was seriously ill and did so with full knowledge and shameless intent.
          I contacted this company after having heart surgery and thinking I was well enough to travel and see SE asia. The main point I made with this company was that it was possible that I may have to cancle due to health reasons, I simply didn't know and wanted to be cautious. The "travel agent" I spoke to Lana and she sold me a one way ticket to Bang$#*! Thailand at what she assured me was a fantastic whole sale price of just under $1000.00. She said to be able to retain this price considering my concern that I may have to cancel due to health problems she was going to send me a form to sign. When the form arrived I read it and it said that if I cancelled I would forfit the ticket price. I called Lana and asked what this ment, she knew that canceling was my main concern. She replied that she was well aware of my problem and informed me that this was a formality, that if I cancelled there would be an insignificant fee and not to worry. I signed the form, I suppose I simply couldn't conceive that someone would be so completely corrupt to steal from someone as ill as I was.
          Shortly after I sent her that form I had severe chest pain, called an ambulance was admitted to the hospital and had 5 stents implanted. I was too ill to travel and called Lana and told her so. She told me to send information from my physician saying I could not travel and I did. Lana sent me another form saying that Wholesale Flights would reimburst me a sum just above $200.00 if I signed that form which cleared Wholesale Flights any further financial obligation to me. I refused, that was 3 years ago. I am finally well enough to try to recover my money plus damages.
          So far I have discovered that I was charged appx. twice the price of the flight. I also found that had I taken that flight to Bang$#*! Thailand without an exit, I wouldn't have been permitted in that country. So had I traveled I would have been harmed further. It is not hard to believe that Lana knew this. My opinion is that she wanted me in such a dilemma with the hope that she could, hopefully steal from me again.
          I will give Wholesale Flights a chance to make me whole, but I'm not optimistic. I want my money back, damages for theft by deception and opportunity costs for the money that I was cheated, it would be nice to have the money for my medical expenses, which are extensive. However if it comes to it, I don't care if my attorneys get what I paid and more.
          Preying on the sick and weak is disgusting and I am willing to expose Wholesale Flights and Lana who, in retrospect, I see as unbelieveabley cold and wicked and was intent on stealing my money. I am aware that I offered Lana way too much trust and if nothing else works I will post this, my true story with Wholesale Flights, everywhere that I can to warn others that this company, Lana and I assume a criminal culture bred by this company that offered me the likes of Lana.
          I see that this site rates wholesale flights good overall. My story is true so I question why so many would bother to write a positive review. I contend that people would not, not so many. You may accept this insult and deal with these crooks of use common sense and assume that they are writing their own reviews.

Wholesale FlightsTheft by deception

I contacted this company after having heart surgery and thinking I was well enough to travel and see SE asia. The main point I made with this company was that it was possible that I may have to cancle due to health reasons, I simply didn't know and wanted to be cautious. The "travel agent" I spoke to Lana and she sold me a one way ticket to Bangcock at what she assured me was a fantastic whole sale price of just under $1000.00. She said to be able to retain this price considering my concern that I may have to cancel due to health problems she was going to send me a form to sign. When the form arrived I read it and it said that if I cancelled I would forfit the ticket price. I called Lana and asked what this ment, she knew that canceling was my main concern. She replied that she was well aware of my problem and informed me that this was a formality, that if I cancelled there would be an insignificant fee and not to worry. I signed the form,
            So far I have discovered that I was charged appx. twice the price of the flight. I also found that had I taken that flight to Bangcock without a ticket out, I wouldn't have been permitted in that country.
            I will give Wholesale Flights a chance to make me whole, but I'm not optimistic. At this point I don't care if lawyers get what I paid and more. Preying on the sick and weak is disgusting and I am willing to expose Wholesale Flights and wicked Lana.

Wholesaletraveler.com/At Cost Flights/Way to Fly — We got scammed with so many false fees we couldn't afford the ticket for my fiance to go on our trip to see HIS parents!

I called ‘At Cost Flights’ on 1/31/12 to buy plane tickets to Ireland for myself & my family. I...

Wholesale-Flights.comHe scammed us into paying for two round trip business class tickets

Tom had booked us in business class to China and return. Going there was fine. Return was horrible. We found out that he had booked our return on standby and coach. He did send us an email in Hong Kong assuring us that our flight was confirmed. The airline had no record of this Obviously this created a hellish situation with the luggage problems and having horrible seats on the return flight home. No response from the company once we contacted him from the USA. He scammed us into paying for two round trip business class tickets.

Wholesale-Flights.comThese people are dishonest, do not see their clients as customers with a right to be treated well and do not accept responsibility for anything

I would never book with WholeSale-Flights EVER again! We have been trying to use some vouchers they gave us for already inconveniencing my husband and I on a flight they booked us on 8 months ago. Now that we are ready to use these vouchers, we have been trying to book a flight now for 3 weeks with them. We are continually getting put on hold, disconnected and if we are lucky to get through we are having to listen to excuse after excuse as to why no one has responded and after calling numerous times a day as well as emailing we are not getting any responses from anyone that actually allows us to go ahead and book. These people are dishonest, do not see their clients as customers with a right to be treated well and do not accept responsibility for anything. I have never in all my life been so frustrated with a company and the only thing I can think of that might help is to write this to warn others to not call this company even if its just to inquire. It is seriously not worth it. We are planning to fly in 2 weeks and still have not been able to actually go ahead and book the flights.

• Va
                    Varicone Jan 06, 2012

Logged on to their website looking for a good deal for flights to London. Found a good price and the website stated that I needed to call and talk with a rep. Website even states that the reps can find lower prices. So, I called. Twice I was disconnected, once told to call back later and the last time, I got a rep but when I gave him the info on the flight I needed, the price had jumped over $200 per person. I ask about the price showing on their website and was told that ticket probably had been sold (they sell only one ticket at the price shown on the website?). I smell scam? The rep stated that the only price available was as he had stated. A little angry, I told him to take the discount price off the website NOW! Then I hung up. Immediately, I emailed customer service. Still waiting for an answer.

If this is the way they do business, STAY AWAY!!!

• Mo
                    Mois Dec 22, 2011

I requested a call back, gave them two email addresses and still get no response according to their site. If I hadn't felt uneasy about their privacy policy that states they can use your information in a different way then they state in the agreement then i may not have googled them and found this site. I'd say the only good reviews are probably those working for the company or something like that because i'm not getting a real professional feel from their behaviors thus far!

• Ho
                    Hopper Jun 27, 2011

Total scam. Somehow we became enrolled (possibly by failing to opt out of enrollment while purchasing a ticket) and we began receiving a credit card charge of 9.95 a month. Tried to call to find out what this was about and could not get through. When we finally got through found out that this monthly charge (apparently) gets us "coupons". Have filed fraud claim with our credit card and with FTC.

• Or
                    Oribate Feb 27, 2011

I paid $4, 000 for a round trip ticket to Tokyo October 09. When I arrived at LAX to check I had a reservation but the ticket was not paid for so I had to buy another ticket on the spot. No one returned my calls until I got back to the USA. Then it was all a big mistake, never happened before promised to make it right by providing a ticket for my next trip for free. Guess what! Feb 11, they wont return my calls and they stonewall my e-mails and are switching or blocking their e-mail addresses. Naturally I am planning on going after them but it the meantime BEWARE

Wholesale FlightsMembership dues

I went online to book a flight with wholesale flights and I was signed on as some type of member and a monthly deduction of $9.95 is billed each month. On 5 occassions I have attempted to get this charged removed from wholesale flights and I have been hung up on, given incorrect on line information on how to remove alleged membership, and downright refusal to return my phone calls after information is left. Evidently if you purchase a ticket from them you are automatically enrolled in their rip off club and you get clubbed monthly with a sneeky dues withdrawal and they hide on you when you challenge them about it.

Wholesale-Flights.comWholesale Flights is more than a bait and switch operation

WATCH OUT. SCAMMERS all the way. Wholesale Flights is more than a bait and switch operation. Their dishonesty goes beyond that. When you buy a ticket from them they ask you to fill in a "Security Release Form". The very very small very fine print on the bottom tells you that if you don't check the box at the bottom of the page they will start charging your credit card a $9.95 subscription monthly fee. If you don't track your credit cards carefully, you'll be paying them forever.

In addition - the way they saved me money on the one flight I bought from them was to buy two overlapping round trip tickets - and then only sent me information on the two legs of the trip I was flying on. I didn't realize what they'd done until I went to the airport on the first leg.

I'm trying to get my money back from the monthly subscription fee but they're wholly unhelpful. This group is deceptive and dishonest. WATCH OUT.

Wholesaleflights Inc — charging money with no service offered

I am writing as a victim of high tech scam in the travel industry. I searched for cheap tickets travelling...

Wholesale-Flights.com — Never again with this company

Never and I repeat NEVER again with this company. My husband and I needed two tickets to Czech Republic, one...

Wholesale Flights IncFalse Advertising

Nasty, rude behavior and incompetence is not a crime but false advertising and bait & switch is. I even called them back after being hung up on, thinking that I just caught an isolated jerk on the phone. Nope. The next person tried the same tactics and after politely insisting that I simply wanted what to know how to obtain their advertised rate, I was hung up on again. Plenty of providers out there with at least some degree of professionalism. Avoid these dirt-bags!!!

www.wholesale-flights.com — Bait and switch

Service Sucks and they are a total bait and switch operation. They will give you a really low fare on their...