El Cid Vacations Club, MazatlanDECEPTION

J

we totally agreed. my husband will design a website totally focusing on el cid vacation club and how they rip us all off. if we get nothing back at least we will hurt them too.

• Jg
    J. Gonzalez May 05, 2010

If you have been involved in a timeshare scam in Mexico, check out these articles:

• Ro
    RosaMarie Feb 16, 2010

Has any owner of ECVC used the Phoenix Vacation Property Management Co. in renting any of their weeks or is that one promise that won't develop. Roland

JackB Jul 30, 2009

El Cid Vacations Club update... I have been in contact (via email) with a Mr. Benjamin Goon at ECVC. He has assured me that I will receive my initial deposit back if I remove the negative complaints that I have put out on the internet. That's my plan now. I will remove the complaints and in return I expect a refund from ECVC. Then I can put all this behind me.

As for people like "Meow"... You should really check your spelling and grammatical errors before you refer to others as "pretty stupid".

• Ni
    Night Rain Jul 24, 2009

Chavlee78, where did you buy your membership? I might have a few hints.

ChavLee78 Jul 17, 2009

I am very eager to find out if any one (other than "Amber" has had any luck in getting out of the EL Cid Vacation Club. It would be wonderful if we could get ANY of our money back. Does any one have a success story to share?

• Do
    Dont buy El Cid Timeshares Jun 11, 2009

Meow, shup up. You must be one of those scammers.

• Me
    Meow Jun 06, 2009

I noticed that the only people that complain, are the ones that want a free gift. They get the gift and return home and cancel. you don't see them returning the gift .

All they want is someting for free . they can't afford to vacation in the first place. And get what they can for free. weather its room nites or gifts food, drink . DId someone force you to buy your house? or car? did you get a free breakfast before buying that new pair of shoes house or car?? Did someone have a big fat knife to your throut ? forcing you to purchase.and sign on the dotted line? i didn't think so.

Did you go thru a real estate agent to buy your house, or did you think you may be able to buy a new dress and shoes a the real estate office? You all new full well when you arrived at the timeshares mentioned you weren't there for anything else, everyone knows that you were there for a sales pitch in return you received free gifts and maybe breakfast.So your retired or not... is your brain turnd off. Im not in timeshare but if i was i would go after these customers, for customer fraud and scamming innocent sales people out of gifts income.and scamming the resort so you can feed and feast like pigs for free. It sounds to me like your all pretty stupid, MOAN AND ### AND STAY HOME.timeshare is an elite lifestyle. and your just not ...