El Cid Mazatlan — Timeshare fraud
Sounds like the norm for the sales down there. I have to say we bought at the Mayan resort and got out of it as it didn't feel like it was for us and we got our money back, didn't think we would but they were pretty good about it and surprised us. Once you leave the sites though it's tough to get back in to talk to them. Pueblo Bonito seems to be the best and most reliable of the resorts in Mazatlan. Have visited several and would stay away from most. We got burned at one ourselves and that was at the Torrenza resort. Stay away from there if you want any savings left.
More El Cid Mazatlan Complaints & Reviews
- El Cid Vacation Club - El cid vacation club, mazatlan
- El Cid Vacations Club - Beware of this rip off!
- El Cid Vacations Club - Timeshare Fraud
- El Cid Vacations Club - El Cid Vacations Club - Fradulent Sales Techniques
- El Cid Vacation Club - ALERT! TIMESHARE FRAUD
- El Cid Vacations Club - Rip-off
- El Cid Vacations Club, Mazatlan - DECEPTION
- El Cid Vacatios Club,Timeshares - High pressure sale tactic's
- El Cid - Untruthful sales pitch!
- El Cid - El Cid