El Cid Vacation Club — El cid vacation club, mazatlan
El Cid is a pure rip off scam! They are a one way service. You pay and they take. The help desk will not return any complaint calls.
I find it incredible that a large company would embark on such a conspiracy of not responding to complaints nor acknowledging their written promises. I hope anyone considering buying anything from El Cid Vacations Club will learn from my and numerous other people's experience, and avoid these people.
We paid the upfront deposit and were dutifully paying the monthly payments and annual fee.
We were especially interested in the relationship with RCI and were told we could use it the same as El Cid. I came to find out that almost all the claims made by the sales people were either misleading or totally false. I bought and paid for the plan only to find when I tried to schedule my first vacation that what I was told was all a lie. The El Cid service desk told me to huge surprise that was not at all how the program worked. Also, the point exchange fees were all a lie. I would have to pay to roll over my points to the next year. Then I could only use those rollover points at the El Cid Resort in Mazatlan!
I plan on contacting PROFECO The Department of Conciliation Services to Foreign residents. They were recommended to me by RCI, who has had numerous other complaints regarding El Cid. PROFECO’s mission is to try and help travelers like myself who have been scammed by companies such as the El Cid chain.
More El Cid Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- El Cid Vacations Club - Beware of this rip off!
- El Cid Vacations Club - Timeshare Fraud
- El Cid Vacations Club - El Cid Vacations Club - Fradulent Sales Techniques
- El Cid Vacation Club - ALERT! TIMESHARE FRAUD
- El Cid Vacations Club - Timeshare ripoff
- El Cid Vacations Club - Rip-off
- El Cid Mazatlan - Timeshare fraud
- El Cid Vacations Club, Mazatlan - DECEPTION
- El Cid Vacatios Club,Timeshares - High pressure sale tactic's
- El Cid - Untruthful sales pitch!