Having problems with eBay?

2211 North First Street
Fri8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Complaints & Reviews

Resolved ioffer is better than ebay

In fact, there is no other website that is worse than ebay!

At least they treat people like human beings, unlike ebay, who don't care about people. Period.

ebay is changing it's business model and eliminating all smaller sellers in favour of pre-selected, ebay-approved, super-sellers.

There is a great essay out by Rick Bilderberg, explaining how ebay is randomly suspending sellers, and, of course, keeping the positive seller's fees, which is a crime. Period.

It can be freely downloaded at the Internet Archive:

• Oa
    oasisxo Feb 05, 2009

Thank you for posting the link to Rick Bilderbergs' essay:

Highly informative and right to the point. Anyone that has used (or has been abused by) eBay/PayPal in the past, or is planning on doing any type of business with them in the future, I would highly recommend going to the above link to read Mr. Bilderbergs' work.

• Nu
    nunya Feb 14, 2009

you should search ioffer on this site and see the complaints!!..hope this helps you out...only trying to be helpful and letting you know..

Resolved overcharged for sale

I put my car up for sale. It was in bad shape so was being sold 'as is'. I sold the car for $200. Then ebay had the effrontery to charge me about $40., which I expected and another $90. for...who knows what. Of course my complaint landed on deaf ears. My argument that the car only sold for $200. did not seem to warrant a reply...bottom line, I got about $60. for the car. NEVER AGAIN!!!...It did not seem to cut any ice with them that their charge was unreasonable. As long as they got their blood money, that's all that counted.

Resolved I paid and never got anything

I order A gown dress on EBay and I paid with a money order so I received a message that I was going to received the item with in 3 days so I waited and never got anything so I had all the information of that person I send him a message he said that I should be receiving it .

I called his cell and he said that he never received any money order. I try to cancel the money order and he had already cashed the check. I made so many complains to Ebay that I never got anything back the gown or my money. I am so pissed off I have all that guys information.

• Pe
    Peter Aug 28, 2008

Same here!

I won an item on eBay I paid with PayPal, but didn't receive anything. Because I filed the complain more than 60 days after the bid I couldn't event leave a negative feedback for the seller!

Very frustrated! Very bad and unfair system!

Resolved they don't want small dealers

No matter what eBay says, their recent feedback policy changes have been put in place eliminate all small and mid-level sellers to the site to make way for all of the mega volume sellers on the site. eBay is ran by corporate minded people who do not think about small business, but rather how much money can they become worth.

This is evident eBay swallowing up every company that could piggyback or compete for their share of the marketplace (paypal, Skype, banning Google Checkout)

I have been running an eBay store for 2+ years with nothing but 100% feedback and great seller experience. Then they change their feedback policy and like many of you, have found my score to drop drastically and in turn have found my account on hold for 30 days!

The reason for the hold on my account for poor seller performance and creating a bad buying experience. Well now that buyers have a free for all on our feedback that is "relative to the volume of sales per month" the small and mid-level sellers will soon be forced out for poor feedback equally low sales or eBay simply closing you down because you do not give them enough money.

On top of that, when the neutral feedback was put into place eBay told sellers and buyers that the neutral feedback would not hurt a sellers score and then in turn made sellers and buyers kind of ok with that and understanding. Then out of no where those neutrals do count and are held against us. I was talking to a customer service agent with eBay this morning and asked him in all honesty if he thought that sounded fair. Of course he couldn’t answer the truth and said all he could say was the policies.

I also asked him why eBay favours the buyers when its the sellers who actually pay fees to eBay and have an alliance with eBay and work on the site daily. So you give all the power to the buyers in truth may visit the site once a month? Is it because they want to keep the buyers happy and visiting all of their mega dealers? What does eBay care if a small dealer wont be selling their iPod on eBay when they got some huge company on there selling 5000 of them at a time?

I returned an email to them with some questions I asked them. I will post their reply here if I get one back.

• Do
    dollar general employee Jul 24, 2008

I have encountered the exact same problem and have also been suspended for 2 negative feedbacks both of which were issued refunds and never incurred a loss from me. I do not think the new policy is fair and we as sellers have no rebuttle rights to this at all! I have since quit selling on ebay which has financially hurt me but if I can't depend on my account being avaliable for me then why do I need to run up listing fees to have auctions canceled that are NEVER credited back then the process turns into account suspension for non payment of seller fees!

I want my money back

This site ebay inc. Payments take out money out of my acount without my o. K. To take out the money out of my...

Coleman Telemarketing

Resolved stay away

Suspended from ebay no reason no warning no help in resolving it. Ebay needs to go out of business they are rip off artist. I paid 70 dollars for auctions running they suspended me and stopped the auctions still I am not sure why or how to fix it. I just wanted my account closed and they will not close my account! Is this aloud I want my info off their site.

I do have some news, here is a phone number for EBAY [protected]

Call all you want. BTW this phone number is only for special customers I got it by accident form an online help.

• Ba
    bamargeracom Aug 07, 2009

I signed up to ebay about a month ago, and was subject to and experienced the Ebay/Paypal Monopoly first hand. I did not want to use Paypal to accept payments as I already have my own merchant account with First Data and they are half the price of Paypal. When listing my first item, I scrolled to the part where it asked how I would like to be paid. I un-checked Paypal, and checked credit card. On the next screen it said that in order to accept credit cards I had to fax a copy of my merchant account invoice to them to prove to them that I can support this method of payment. I faxed them the necessary documents, and the games began. 2 days went by and no message from them about what was going on. Then I called them and was asked why I did not want to use paypal, and that it is the preferred payment of ebay. I explained to them my situation, and they said they would look into the situation, and they would get back to my via email. I waited another 2 days, and nothing. I called them again, and they brought me to the listing page, and they walked me through and told me to click Paypal for payments accepted, and I told them I did not want to accept Paypal, and they were dumbfounded and did not know what to do. They knew nothing about how to integrate my merchant account. They told me I have to wait for T&S to contact me. The next morning I called them again, and was once again told to just use Paypal and recieved a pitch on how they were safe and secure. I asked to speak to a manager, and they told me the manager was not available. I then called again and they finally got to the bottom of things. I listed a couple of items, and after the first one ended, the buyer told me there was no way for him to pay. I called ebay again and they told me there was a "Pay Now" button in the email that was automatically sent to them after the auction ended. The buyer told me there was nothing there. I got this same response from every winning bidder that day. I called ebay and they once again told me that I should accept Paypal for payments until they get the situation fixed. I told them I would not pay for the listing fees so far and they told me I have to pay them, and that it is like listing an ad in the paper and the listing fees are non-refundable. The next day they told me that they fixed the problem, and then I listed a couple items, and everything seemed to be good, until the first auction was down to the last minute. The account was blocked by Paypal, and I was informed that they needed more information on my Paypal account in order for the account suspension to be lifted. I called ebay and they told me the block was from Paypal. I called Paypal and they asked for my SS# and receipts for the items I was selling. I told them I never opened a Paypal account, and they told me regardless, they would still need the information in order to lift the suspension, and until then, the account would remain blocked. I called Ebay and they told me there was in fact a Paypal account linked to my ebay account and that there was nothing they could do. Now, I NEVER opened a Paypal account nor did I link it to my ebay account. To me, this is yet another shady desperate attempt by Ebay to force new members that do not know any better to use Paypal to accept Paypal so they can make money from every angle. When I call them and tell them this whole scenario, they ask me if there is anything they can help me with, otherwise the phone call will be disconnected. They no longer respond to my email regarding this and they told me that if I keep contacting them through ebay live chat that they would bring up charges for Harassment. What a way to run a company. I also notice that when you post ANY negative comments about ebay that are valid in the ebay forums, the comments are removed and you are banned from posting in their forums. They are trying to cover up anything negative about their company, but truth be told..., check out Ebay and Paypal on the Better Business Bureau and see all the complaints they have since January. There are well over 10, 000 of them. Ebay soon will be a thing of the past and they will continue to lose thousands of members a week to Amazon, just like me.

Resolved beware of this phishing!

Dear eBay Member,

Due to our latest changes on eBay Marketplace security system we have discovered there is an issue with your Account on file.

You can also copy and paste the following link into your Web browser:
Your confirmation code is: 65417

At this moment all selling, bidding and watching activities on your account are restricted until you confirm your Account Informations.

eBay

Complete this process

Confirm Now
This will confirm to eBay your Account details

Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:

Privacy Policy: http://pages.ebay.com/ebaymotors/help/policies/privacy-policy.html
User Agreement: http://pages.ebay.com/ebaymotors/help/policies/user-agreement.html

Copyright © [protected] eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of eBay, Inc.
eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.

Resolved I got ripped off for 938.00 on ebay and they don't care

I found a reasonably priced 150cc Scooter on Ebay. Sent a bank check for the sum of 938.00, and I got a Junk Scooter that wont start! Its been a year now and I’m still pissed because the thing sits in my basement and still wont start! I bought it from a Scammer named Rak on Ebay. His Ebay store is called Netnetstore. He is located in Lorain Ohio. I talked to everyone there except for him. I talked to his Mechanic, who stated he’s just a Ford mechanic. I talked to the receptionist, who always says he’s gone or in a meeting. He did send me some parts but they didn’t help and most of those parts were for the lights. What a rip-off!

• Lo
    Lori2002 Sep 23, 2008

I think many people do not check the ads for specific information before they buy. Did you ask for information from the seller such as how old is it, does it run, and any other thing you can do to avoid a rip off. Did you get a picture, did you complain to ebay?
    I ALWAYS check other ads to see if the price is out of range, and I often read the sellers and buyers columns about rip offs to identify the likelihood this is one of those kinds of sales that I could lose $ on. I did not see you say you talked to ebay or what they said. Yes there are scammers, buyer beware is all over ebay for the people who listen. Sorry on your loss!

scam

Be careful of this company, they make promises of making thousands by giving away free software, they also...

Resolved unfair collections of debt

Unfair collections $22.61. Debt is not my debt. Victim of id theft. Never had an ebay account fixing to turn me over to collections for this debt sent them a 4 letters in the mail saying I am victim of id theft, they refuse to do anything. Charging me a 1.5 Apr late fee every month. Keep on sending harassment e-mails have told them to stop. I have made a number of calls to Dan Janakas of ebay at [protected] they refuse to respond. Account ID E164104785001 is not my account credit card stolen that was used to set this account up. EBay Global Collections needs to go pawn sand because I refuse to pay a debt I did not do I did not list anything.

overdue account

I am disabled and am now unable to work, and somehow Ebay screwed me with my seller fees.I paid over 1/2 and made payment arrangements with them, and then all of a sudden these rude ### people from IC Systems started calling me.
I explained my situation to one of the IC Systems representitives.and was told that collection efforts will continue.
If I find out they have somehow tapped my phone line and called people that I call on a regular basis, not only will I file FEDERAL Charges, I will make every attempt to be there at their home office with Federal Agents to affect the arrest.

And if they try to hack into my PC, that would be the biggest and last mistake IC will ever make.

I also have my phone wired to record all calls now.So IC Systems, consider this your notice that your calls to my phone are being recorded and will be used as evidence.

Now piss off!!

www.gogoec.com china supplier china wholesaler accept paypal

hello every one i got a mail from a china company called gogoec . has any one dealed with this company before?
here is their website and contact detail

wholesale drop shipping retail price web page

GoGoEc.com
Address: Room 29B, Unit 1, Building1, Fuminjiayuan, Jintian Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China
Tel:(86)755-[protected]
Fax:(86)755-[protected]

• Su
    superman Apr 29, 2008

I have been using their service for a while and I really enjoy their wonderful service. I use to search constantly for a good supplier for my small business and that use to be such a big headache. Now I don’t have to look any more because not only did I find a good supplier, I also made new friends that take care of me. I am now a big buyer, and that gives me many privileges within GOGOEC.COM. you can rest assured that the sellers here are serious about taking care of your needs. Because of GOGOEC.COM, my business is growing bigger everyday. i recommend this site to everyone that want to make their business bigger and get more profits.

jones Apr 30, 2008

Yes that right gogoec.com is good, their drop shipping service is excellent.

• Wo
    Wody Aug 26, 2008

I order a phone for 2 weeks now. I pay via paypal. Until now, I didn't hear from them. No email, no receipt, no order number. I finally sent them a message, they didn't even reply. To be honnest, I am worried about this company

• Wo
    Wody Aug 29, 2008

I finally received the phone but guess what? ??? They sent me a used phone and It is not working. I don't recommend anyone to buy any item from this vendor. Shame on gogoec...

asks for social security number

Ebay/PayPal have a new scam now. We had an account with both and were actively selling for several months. We had a perfect 100% feedback rating. Suddenly and without warning eBay and PayPal suspended our accounts. eBay cancelled all of our auctions and had the nerve to demand payment for the fees too! Since the auction info is wiped out we have no idea what the correct fees should even be. They claimed the suspension was due to "issues" with our Paypal account and we needed to resolve them first. We went to our PayPal account and it said that there had been "suspicous activity". ????? No explaination. It asked for three things. A. verify our phone number, which we did. Fine. B. Verify that we had shipped a particular customers item. We researched the item and the customer had only paid for it twelve minutes before Ebay suspended our account! How fast do they expect us to be! And this on a Sunday too! C. Now the last one is a real doosey. They want my SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER ! What are they nuts! There is NO reason in the world they need that! They claim it's to verify my identity. What? The only way they could verify that is to take my number and do a credit check, and I never authorized them to do that nor will I. I will be filing suit in small claims court today. It will cost them at least for an attorney to come to court and defend them. I will also let everyone I know what they are trying to do to decent working people. It's wrong and the only way to stop them is to expose them. So pass the word, tell all your friends what Ebay and PayPal are all about.

• Th
    The Dude that hates ebay Feb 07, 2009

The registration process for ebay and paypal both do not at any point for any reason include your SSN.Gaining knowledge of the same would not help identify you to them at all.
    Either you were talking to scamsters or youve made it up.

• Ba
    bamargeracom Aug 07, 2009

Before I post my usual post here, I would like to correct "The dude that hates ebay". You are wrong. Paypal ALWAYS Asks for your SS# after the account has been open for a little while. It has happened to me. They plan on soon reporting all income to paypal accounts to the IRS. Trust me, I know. Now for my usual post about my experience with Ebay and Paypal and their scams and monopolies:

Resolved conceals paypal thefts and internet fraud crimes

TRUE STORY of eBay concealment of PayPal thefts, Internet fraud and cover-ups...

So a customer bought my $500 item on eBay... Now I'm happy, right?? I checked PayPal and money's there. Now I get the package ready to ship...

But just as I get ready to go to the Post Office, that little voice in the back of my head says, «I’ll maybe just take a look at PayPal again... "

And EUREKA - the payment had been REVERSED... Just literally minutes before the expensive item was to be mailed out - NO MONEY!!

So I call eBay to get details and report it to the authorities, but they can't reveal any ' Top Secret ' details of a (FEDERAL) offence - Mail Fraud...

NO reason for the reversal... NO info on Buyer... NO EXPLANATION for eBay's GROSS NEGLIGENCE in failing to call, e-mail or in any way inform me (the happy Seller) of whatever problem had arisen BEFORE the item was shipped...

IF the item had been shipped, imagine the hassles trying to recover it (or get $$ back on an uninsured item - since Buyer did not pay for insurance)... and eBay has FAILED to ever explain, apologize or give any details on the CRIME committed... and NO evidence on any prosecution or punishment...

Nope, eBay just wants to cover up MAJOR CRIMES and THEFTS and FRAUDS - not prevent or solve them...

CBS' 60 Minutes revealed a major crime ring stealing $2, 000, 000 in merchandise from Home Depot - and SELLING IT ALL HAPPILY ON eBay... even after Home Depot told eBay what was happening, eBay did NOTHING to stop it...

Imagine - they will suspend people for simple (and unjustifiable) Negative feedbacks w/o prior notice or opportunity to present contrary evidence, but FEDERAL CRIMES?? WIRE FRAUD, INTERSTATE MAIL FRAUD ? ? just let 'em slide...

• Al
    Alana Morabito Oct 07, 2008

I had purchased 2 GPC navigational systems off ebay for approx. 76.00 each. I waited, no product. I emailed and emailed with no return response. I contacted ebay and pay pal. Of course, I had paid. Only later to find that this person or person had sold hundreds of these with multiple complaints over a 3 month time span with ebay doing nothing to correct this. Ebay knew this was a scam and did nothing to protect buyers. So, I made my case to pay pal and won. Ha, ha... I never saw a dime of the money! I have never bought on ebay or used pay pal again. It's only a scam! Where is the better business companies when you need them. If I sold a fraudulent product I would go to jail. Ebay and Pay Pal just make more money.

• Th
    The Dude that hates ebay Feb 07, 2009

Question is, why isnt something being done about it ?

Resolved terrible service!

I have recently started using eBay and have purchased two items and made a few bids on other items. One of the items I recently purchased was a server, and I immediately paid for the item using PayPal. The money was received by the seller. The next thing I knew, I received a notice from eBay that my winning bid was canceled, and that I was suspended for 'abuse'.

I have made multiple attempts to get an answer as to what constituted this 'abuse'. All I am given is a generic canned answer that says nothing. The customer service at eBay is not providing any service to the customers. I was very concerned about the $560.00 that I had already paid the seller, and immediately called him.

I left a message, and reported the incident to PayPal. The merchant responded immediately to the PayPal inquiry, and claims he has already shipped the server, and has no idea why the bid would have been canceled. He says he had nothing to do with it. I have received a form letter from eBay wanting me to fax them all kinds of sensitive personal financial documentation, that frankly seems a down right invasion of my privacy and none of their business.

I am not asking them for a loan, and they are not providing me with anything other than a service. I don't give my barber this information, and he is happy to cut my hair. I have not reported anyone for anything on the system, have yet to leave any feed-back, as I still have not received either purchase. So I am in the dark as to what I could possibly have done to be banned indefinitely from eBay.

There is no one to talk to at eBay who either cares to help, or has the ability to help. This is a personal slight, and I am very upset over this. eBay has called my integrity into question, and doesn't have the decency to even explain what I am accused of. All they point to is the following:

'...we may limit, suspend, or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit access to our website, remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the Site if we think that they are creating problems, possible legal liabilities, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies.'

I have done nothing in violation of this clause to my knowledge. Searching the internet seems to show that this happens quite frequently at eBay. What I am most concerned with now, is my personal account information. I am a service engineer, and I currently am working in China. It could be possible that my account has been hijacked and someone has violated this policy. But I cannot get a response from eBay as to the nature of the violation, so I can't confirm that this might be the case. In any event, I will not be faxing eBay copies of my driver's license, passport, banking information, utility bill, or anything else that they are requesting from me.

I was certain the email I received was a phishing attempt, but logging into eBay confirms that the account is blocked, and the same email is in my inbox there. I had heard such good things about eBay. I now have to wonder what is going on here. I am not a seller. I am not a re-seller of any goods I purchase there. I am just a guy that likes to look for good deals and who doesn't have a lot of time at home to shop.

Ebay offered me a way to locate things and have them at home when I finally get back. I am so upset over this mess, more due to eBay's lack of concern than I could ever have thought I would be. I hope that posting my complaint and concern here will generate some kind of decent reply from eBay. I don't see how they can stay in business when this is how they treat customers.

John Apr 28, 2008

There's a pattern here. Ebay is going after people that have excellent feedback and appear to have no real issues that warrant investigation. They are demanding personal information that is NOT their business. I'm not sure of their motive. Perhaps they are working on marketing their credit card or getting into the telemarketing data sales game. ( companies sell you personal info to other companies looking to sell you something. It's a multi billion dollar business! ) It could be something else but whatever it is Ebay and PayPal ( owned by ebay ) is getting a little too personal. They asked me for my social security number and bank account numbers to "verify my identity" GO POUND SAND! If enough people REFUSE TO GIVE EBAY/PAYPAL THEIR PERSONAL INFO it will hurt them in sales. If you have been damaged by ebay suspending your account, go after them in small claims court in YOUR jurisdiction not theirs. make them pay, make them work for their defense.

Resolved no trust and safety

PLEASE READ

So it appears that once you are suspended you can never be involved with eBay, even though I had a stellar performance, what I seem to see is that I have 26 negative feedbacks totally and a positive feedback score of over 3600, now my calculations say that is less than 1 percent.

What I asked is what I need to do be involved with eBay again, apparently there is nothing I can do.

Please be specific about what I need to do resolve this and or be specific that you never never ever ever want to deal with me.

You probably will not respond, as you have already indicated in this email. Regards, Bill Pfeiffer

-----Original Message-----

From: eBay Customer Support [mailto:Email User]

Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 6:52 PM

To: Bill Pfeiffer

Subject: TN91022 Your Email to eBay Trust and Safety (KMM281777649V9874L0KM)

Dear Bill,

I reviewed our records and found that you were suspended due to violations of our Seller Non-Performance policy. Specifically, you have generated unacceptable levels of buyer dissatisfaction in your transactions. Based on feedback from the buyers who have interacted with you, one of more of your accounts falls into the bottom 1% of all eBay sellers with regard to buyer satisfaction.

After reviewing the information that you provided in your appeal, as well as all of the information related to our original investigation, we've concluded that significant improvement did not occur. As such, your eBay account will remain suspended.

***Note***

Although we will read any future appeals you send, we may not respond to your inquiries.

We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Jaeger

eBay Customer Support

______________________________ eBay Your Personal Trading Community (tm)

******************************************* Original Message Follows:

------------------------- Form Message: %24432% 060199

D_ID020120080903D_ID/W_ID135795711W_ID/S_ID000S_ID

Subject: IV%MM0001 MC189 SNPD NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Seller

Non-Performance - wrpnet [#US 05023T A01 &MC189 ?00 ]

User Feedback: 3601

User State: 00

Browser info: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727) Topics > MC189 SNPD NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Seller Non-Performance

Message: I do not disagree with the reasons for suspension. Would like to know what I can do now to resolve any outstanding issues. I have had a lot of personal problems the last 3 months. My cancer is now in remission.

Sincerely, Bill Pfeiffer

MC189 SNPD NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Seller Non-Performance

eBay sent this message to William Pfeiffer.

Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

MC189 SNPD NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Seller Non-Performance

Dear wrpnet (Email User),

You are suspended from eBay as a result of your violation of site policy on Seller Non-Performance. Specifically, you have generated unacceptable levels of buyer dissatisfaction in your transactions.

Based upon input from buyers who have interacted with you, one or more of your accounts falls into the bottom 1 % of all eBay sellers with regard to buyer satisfaction.

Warning notification was provided to you earlier regarding the need for significantly improved performance. This improvement did not occur, and we have taken action in accordance with that warning.

As a result of this suspension, you are prohibited from using eBay in any way including using another existing account or registering a new account. If you have questions regarding this suspension, please reply to this email. Questions through other channels will not be reviewed.

Please be advised that without compelling evidence that we are mistaken with regard to your performance, we will not accept appeals for reinstatement. Any seller fees owed to eBay are immediately due and payable. eBay will charge any amounts you have not previously disputed to the billing method currently on file.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety

Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at: http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial

This administrative email was sent to Email User from eBay. Your account is registered on www.ebay.com. As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. If you would like to receive this email in text format, change your notification preferences. See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about eBay's communication policies.

Privacy Policy: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html

User Agreement: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html

Copyright [protected] eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of eBay, Inc.eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.

John Apr 28, 2008

SUE EM BILL ! It's the only thing that will get their attention.

• Xa
    xam80 Jun 08, 2010

My last email to ebay:

I have taken quite some time to review my account suspension. I believe that my suspension is in error for the following reasons. 1- My 12 month DSR is in the green (in good standing) for all aspects except for the shipping time category were we are at 4.38 2- My 3 month DSR is good in all aspects except for shipping time it at 4.39 3- In 2009 I was a gold power seller going towards platinum as we were in the process of adding new inventory and a (TOP rated seller). We can get back to that level. 4- We had some shipping speed problems that caused lots of undeceived item cases. Almost all items are now received except a few that we can reship and we know how to avoid this in the future. 5- We had our account restricted and were unable to sell on EBay since March. We were waiting for our DSR shipping time to get back up and were resolving shipping issues. Our DSR was improving as you can see we did not generate any new 1s and 2s in the last 30 days DRR rating. On May 10th our account was blocked even if improvements did occur. 6- All the negative feedbacks we received 10 in total out of more that 3500 positives are in a 60 day period indicating that we were great sellers before and can be great sellers again. We have the ability to do it. 7- Since we started selling on EBay we generated more than a million $ in sales in total. We are restructuring our shipping department and understand what caused our low shipping time DSR. It will not happen again. We want to continue to resolve remaining issues and start selling on EBay again. Please do not let our shipping time problems kill our EBay account

• Sn
    snazal Nov 18, 2010

ebay is killintg a lot of jobs and has gone crazy with the new DSR system. It is clearly unfair. I had zero negative feed back and Zero Neutral feedback and over 100, 000 positive feed back. Still my account has been perminatly suspended.

bought 1992 grand marquese and never received car!

On january 23rd I received a phone call from a gentleman by the name of don rahim I became interested in a...

Resolved very poor customer service and support

This complaint is concerning a lack of responsiveness of eBay to a customer and very poor support. On...

Resolved ebay suspension 1 year to lifetime?

Ebay suspended my account for 1 year for Shill Bidding. I was selling an item, and my sister-in-law who lives in my house and uses my wireless network placed a couple of bids on my stuff (without my knowledge). She knew I was trying to make a profit, and she also knew if I had known she wanted to buy it for my Brother i would have sold it to her for cost. So she placed a couple bids but didnt win the item. Ebay informed me I was being suspended for 1 year for Shill Bidding (bidding up the price of an item). I offered proof of the situation both on paper (with IDs) and also offered verbal verification but I was still Suspended.

After alot of pointless emails to the idiots at Ebay I gave up. I decided to accept my punishment for not knowing the rules.

I was just informed that I will not be reinstated after the 1 year like I was told many times. No explanation of this ruling... just a one line email.

• Ci
    cindy smith Feb 14, 2008

They suspended me cuz someone allegedly hacked me and tried to look at or buy porn..huh?
    Can't prove it wasn't me. And so what? I checked thee adult box when i signed up.

Plus i had a seller sell me an old-rotten- dog had lived on sweater , was supposed to be new or like new.

It stunk and was old and full of animal hair, i wrote the woman, so she bad mouthed me in feedback, calling me names and a liar and kept track of all my activities and kept saying rotten things about me to others... she was lying but tho i could prove it, ebay just kept allowing it and refused to remove her salanderous comments.

joer43 Apr 15, 2008

I, USE TO BUY ON EBAY BUT EVER SINCE I GOT ROBBED NOT SO LONG AGO I GAVE UP BUYING ON EBAY, I THINK EBAY DOES NOT CARE FOR THERE CUSTUMERS THEY ALLOW THERE SELLERS TO ROBB US.

JoJoKinkaid Sep 21, 2009

There is a forum I found on the internet that is free, and helps with Ebay, PayPal, business and the law. Just post any question, the experts will answer it if it has not already been answered!

The forum has a lot of expert advice on it. http://www.modeeworld.com/forums I found advice there about how to avoid EBAY suspensions, get past PayPal limitations, also lots of detailed help on creating your own business, getting past trademark violations, VERO and lots more. Plus general advice on how best to sell on EBAY, what sells the best, how to get the best price for your product, really everything related to EBAY and internet business.

Also advice about how EBAY really works and how PayPal really works. The inside scoop.

Beautiful forum. I was made a moderator of the forum and I love it!

warning about vendors &no refunds& policy and poor quality products!

If any reader of this instant warning/complaint about Ebay vendor "Vanguard Distributors" takes a moment to "Google-ize" the phrase "piccot123", she/he will see all of the positive AND negative "feedback" published about me by various Ebay VENDORS as a result of my many Ebay online purchases. I am an Ebay BUYER, not a vendor.

One of the (only two) negative feedbacks there about me is by an Ebay vendor doing business as "Vanguard Distributors", who makes knowingly FALSE statements that I am a "WORST CRAZY EBAYER... VENDOR BEWARE... MULTIPLE CHARGEBACK ARTIST!!... DANGEROUS NUT!"

This deliberately false negative feedback was in retaliatory response to my merely demanding from "Vanguard Distributors" a full REFUND for the poor quality TV they sold me. (I have just today, 11-6-07, lodged a FORMAL complaint with the Ebay officials, demanding that they force said Ebay vendor to WITHDRAW his slanderous feedback against me and, moreover, that they DISCIPLINE him for such unprofessional behavior.)

CONCLUSION: All Ebay, Internet, and otherwise online BUYERS/SHOPPERS, such as this writer, are hereby warned, in good faith, to think twice before doing any kind of business with Ebay vendor "Vanguard Distributors" for the following reasons: (1.) This vendor has a strick "NO REFUNDS" policy, so, if dissatisfied with a product, one must try to get their money back via their own personal bank, Visa card agent, or by other non-vendor means; (2.) Said vendor sells very poor quality 7" LCD flat panel TV's made by a China-based company called "SUPER"; (3.) Said vendor publishes on Ebay knowingly FALSE/SLANDEROUS negative feedback when an Ebay buyer lodges negative feedback against him for legitimate reasons; (4.) And, lastly, said vendor, "Vanguard Distributors", operates out of a mere US Postal Service P.O. Box, rather than a legitimate BUSINESS ADDRESS.

To wit, for all of the foregoing reasons, may all online BUYERS beware of said Ebay vendor "Vanguard Distributors". Thank you.

Paul H. Piccot