Having problems with eBay?

2211 North First Street
Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Complaints & Reviews

eBayunfair trade practice

We were selling over 1, 000 items a month on Ebay. Earned top seller, power seller status, customers loved our items too much that other sellers purchased our items just to give us negative feedback. Ebay was notified by phone and messaging of the deceitful buyer, but Ebay failed to comply with their own trade policies. Ebay failed to protect the seller from the competitor, as a result, the our account was down graded to below standard overnight with selling restrictions. Individuals can not sell on Ebay, due to the big retail companies selling on Ebay. Ebay protects the large retailers by placing restrictions on individuals (holding payments, issuing refunds when the seller has a no return policy) forcing them to not trade on Ebay. Ebay discriminates against the average persons right to sell . You can't get a straight answer if you call customer support. You are lucky if you get a English speaking customer service person. Ebay has taken for granted the sellers are what makes Ebay work, without sellers, there would not be an Ebay. Ebay does not care, because they have the big retailers paying big bucks to keep individuals from trading and competing. Ebay knows the average individual does not have the monetary backing to file a legal complaint against them, so they just continue breaking the fair trade act. The SEC should open a investigation into Ebays activities.

• Ad
      Adrene11 Feb 21, 2013

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear this is happening. Some people are really just awful. I hope you get it all sorted out.

• Tj
      TJG88 Feb 22, 2013

The thing you are forgetting is that it's ebays name that is on the line. Just because you don't accept returns doesn't mean that ebay can't help their name. You are using their tools, resources, and buyer market. You have agreed to all of their terms and conditions. eBay protects all seller from feedback abuse too. If any one person leaves more than one negative, neutral, or positive in a 7 day period then it counts as 1. They also keep track of buyers who leave too many negatives, neutrals, who get too many refunds, and cases they open. If It's it too frequent then they restrict, remove eBay buy protection privileges, and/or suspend them. You are the seller so be professional, do business, and provide customer service.

eBay Auctionebay holding my funds after sale

EBAY held back my funds for 7 days after sale even though the buyer received my item 2 days prior. They claim you need to make 25 sales before you get your money right away or otherwise it can take up to 21 days to release your funds. Then it takes 2-3 business days for the transfer of fund from pay-pal to your bank account. Like I said I’ve sold in the past and this never happened to me so why now? I have sold many items on EBAY the past few years and never had this problem. Even if you beg and plead with EBAY they will not help you. I will never in my life sell anything ever again on EBAY due to this ridiculous policy. I have a perfect score of 100% with EBAY and they still screwed me over. I highly recommend finding another way to sell your items. When you go to the resolution center on EBAY they say once you ship the item and ad a tracking number you will receive your money in 24 hrs. This is a lie and in my case it will take 9 days to finally get my money so what they claim on their own website and what they say is a lie.

eBay — ebay goes back on their word and steals $334.99!

Will not honor a promised refund on a buyer protection case because the paperwork took to long to come in. I...

Half.comadvertising deception

Where do I begin with Half.com?

First, I bought a book from one of their sellers for several of my college courses. I usually purchase my books from campus, Amazon, or Alibris, but I thought I’d give them a shot, specifically because they were listed as an option on my colleges bookstore for used books, and also because I read their buyer protection plan. The plan supposedly guarantees that your order will be in as described condition or Half.com will refund your money. The policy also does not explicitly state that they require the book to be returned. I will never buy from them again, and here is why.

All of my books came in good condition except for one: my Developmental Psychology book. It was described as in very good condition with some highlights and no markings. I paid approximately $80 for the book, and boy was I surprised when it showed up.
      Not only was the cover in bad shape (it has dents all over the cover as though someone used it for a writing desk), but the binding is torn. In addition, the book has excessive pink highlights to the tune of 60 plus pages. That is far from “some highlights”. The book also has markings inside, but worst of all, the book smells like someone smoked weed around it for years. God awful smell. Smells so bad it could get even get an Arkansas law enforcement agent who burns marijuana fields high. Therefore, I contacted the seller, but the seller was uncooperative about giving me a substantial discount or issuing me a full refund. Therefore, I filed a claim with Half.com.

Half.com sent me a message that they would contact me within 72 hours to resolve the problem— but almost 10 days later, I still had not heard from them. So I searched on their website in order to find a customer service number, a physical address, or even an e-mail so I could find out the status of my claim. No such luck. Despite my searching, over an hour of searching to be exact, I could not find a number, an address, or an e-mail for Half.com. So I began to search online, and I finally found a physical address for Half.com listed with the California Secretary of State. To date, I have not found a phone number that links you to a live person, and I only found a service e-mail address that bounced originally, stating it does not accept e-mails from customers.
      More than two weeks later, I finally received a reply from Half.com. Apparently they did receive my e-mail sent from the service e-mail address, despite the message to the contrary that this e-mail does not take replies, etc. They are failing to honor their buyer protection plan as advertised on their site, and they are demanding that I send the book back in order to receive a refund, since they cannot determine the condition the book is in, which seems to defeat the wording in their buyer protection policy. Half.com clearly has communication issues. In addition, they seem to not hire people who know how to clearly read e-mails and respond to customers, since they keep referring me to their “refund policy” and not their “buyer protection policy”. As much as I ‘d love to send this piece of trash back, my classes start in about a week, and I do not have time to send the book back, to wait for a full refund (which with some merchants takes 30 days or more), and then to order a book that is in very good condition or better. To do this would put me behind on my reading material, and getting behind at the beginning of the semester is simply not an option if I want to keep my GPA over 3.5. I would even be happy with a partial credit, since the book is worth maybe $40 on a good day after it is aired out. So as of now, I have filed a complaint with the BBB’s office of Silicon Valley, the Attorney General’s office of California, and the FTC. Maybe this will get someones’ attention that is literate with Half.com, and then I will be happy to send pictures to the previously mentioned organizations.

Buyer Beware Of Seller On eBay Karolina( 2180)(2181) Karolinacitysignaol.com — buyer beware of seller on ebay karolina [protected]) [protected]@aol.com merchant charge higher shipping cost.

Karolina [protected]) [protected]@aol.com Buyer beware of seller on ebay karolina [protected]...

eBaykarolina( 2176) Karol Hansen Karolinacitysignaol.comebay seller karolina (2176) buyers beware of merchant charged high shipping cost..

Ebay seller karolina (2176) buyers beware of merchant charged higher shipping cost..
        As advertise on the site.
        I had bough a technics digital audio processor sv-100 *mint complete* pcm based
        From business information karolina (2176)
        Contact e-mail: [protected]@aol.com

This email confirms that you have paid karol hansen ([protected]@aol.com) $140.45 usd using paypal.

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "paypal *karolinacit".

Now that you've completed your payment, sign up for a free paypal account by clicking sign up now below. You'll be able to check out faster next time and track your payment history for all of the items you purchase on ebay.

Payment details

Purchased from:
        Receipt id:[protected]

Item # item title quantity price subtotal
        [protected] technics digital audio processor sv-100 *mint complete* pcm based 1 $112.00 usd $112.00 usd

Shipping & handling:
        (Includes any seller handling fees) $28.45 usd
        Shipping insurance (Not offered): —

Total: $140.45 usd
        This charge will appear on your credit card statement as "paypal *karolinacit".

Payment sent to [protected]@aol.com

Business information karolina (2176)

Shipping information

Address status: confirmed

Receipt number: [protected]

Seller had try to ask for higher shipping cost. Do not trust this seller karolina (2176)
        Business information karolina (2176)

karol2 Jan 31, 2013

Carlos, you have been kicked off eBay because of your harassment of other sellers. This comment is in retaliation for that. Multiple sellers complained about you. Ebay doesn't kick buyers off unless they are really a problem.

karol2 Feb 12, 2013

All of these comments under different "names" about karolina on eBay are made by the same person: Carlos DaSilva, who has been banned from eBay because of his seller harassment. End of story.

eBay-headphone.comthis website is a scam

I bought a pair of Dre Beats headphones from ebay-headphone.com and have not received them. I have contacted them several times using email address and received an email saying they do not have tracking # but will contact shipping company. Still nothing. This website is a scam.

eBay — seller not protected from scam!!

I just recently started selling items on ebay and I was unexperienced when it came to a buyer being unhappy...

Yallstore On eBayshower head

I purchased an item through ebay from Yallstore, it was a shower head (7.8 in square) with LED lights to indicate temperature. The item took almost two weeks to arrive (not as shown on the ebay page) and it was cracked. I reported this to Yallstore and they offered to exchange the item (again, two weeks in) or to give a slight discount-I opted for the discount because I was already fed up. Then, three weeks in, the lights totally stopped working-bad purchase, bad service, bad store.

Why am I posting this now? Because my mother was so impressed when I first showed her the item, she wanted one, and now asked for one for the holiday. I stopped and wondered how many other people were duped by this seller and the items that seem quality-until three weeks in...

I want to stop people from buying these low quality and damaged items-especially people like my mother! Come on! She works hard and thinks she is getting something fabulous that is really crap-she is better spending a few extra dollars and going to a local store, not a place called, "Yallstore"-should have known-almost mocking...if eBay followed up on the feedback-would it be so good? I think not...

Or, I KNOW not...

eBay - Oregoncheated

The buyer changed their address on their ebay site. They claimed that I sent the goods to the wrong place. Ebay ruled in favor of the buyer and I was forced to refund everything back to the buyer, then pay fees to ebay for the privilege of getting cheated. I had 8 previous transactions on ebay with all excellent top reviews. Next time I intend to get an email from the buyer with their address in it, in case they try to change it. I called ebay and discussed the issue with them, and they put me on permahold, so I eventually had to hang up. Wow, I really hate ebay now!!!

Mexican Pottery By eBaymisreading airway bill

Ref. # [protected]
                Fedex agent at Dominican customs failed to read airway bill properly, as a consequence customs wants to charge me 4, 000.00 pesos (approx. 100 usd) stating that item is costing 219 USD, instead of 47.00 USD which is the true value. All items above 200.00 usd are taxable in Dominican Republic.
                fedex employee at Santo Domingo main office says they shall TRY to correct this matter...
                Does the client has to be penalized because a FEDEX AGENT IS NOT DOING HIS JOB PROPERLY AT CUSTOM CLEARANCE ????
                Nicole Comme, phone [protected], email [protected]@earthlink.net

eBay / Paypalhold on funds

EBAY and Paypal have a profitable scam. They force you to use Paypal when you buy or sell an item. Ebay charges a fee to the seller based on the selling price of the item PLUS the cost of the shipping. Paypal then tacks on a fee for being the middle man in the transaction. Paypal then holds the funds due the seller for 21 days. Paypal uses ever excuse possible to delay sending you your money. I will never again use EBAY or Paypal and I would recommend others to do likewise.

• Fl
                      floridadiy Oct 15, 2012

Insertion fees, Listing fees, than usually about 10% fee from the sale of the item... then paypal fee (usually about 3%)

What do they do? They find buyers for you and process the transaction.

Why don't you go create your own site selling parts, get all your merchant accounts setup (who also take 3% processing fee)... and then go spend more than 10% of your expected budget into advertising to even GET a sale in the first place.

stfu and use your head

B.P.B. Oct 17, 2012

Quite a little racket they've got going on. The 21 day hold as "punishment" is a load of B.S. They are making more off of the interest of their "customers" money while they sit back and watch the interest roll in. This has to be looked at. I've been a very loyal Ebay customer for over 2 years now and I think I've had enough. You might have a customer complain about ANYTHING, and they lower your rating, but, you cannot find out who or what the complaint is actually about. Kind of like being accused of a crime and not being able to face your accuser or know what their accusations are. THAT'S CRAZY! I have always believed in the Government keeping their hands off of the internet, but this might be something that needs to be looked into. They RELUCTANTLY will admit that both companies are one in the same. Most don't know that. I'm on the band wagon if someone has one going. [protected]@yahoo.com

That's for starters.

B.P.B. Oct 17, 2012

This is just for starters.

• Je
                      Jerry Benningfield Dec 13, 2013

Since writing the original complaint, I have been using Craigslist.com for selling my items. My items have sold quicker than ebay with no shipping cost, listing fees, or payment service fees. I would recommend all Ebayers to try craigslist and stop sharing your profits with Ebay and PayPal.

Kathy O Jun 03, 2016

I ordered 2 different items on eBay and received neither, although both were paid to the sellers. Contacted eBay and they told me to start a dispute with PayPal, contacted PayPal and they told me to contact eBay!! Neither is willing to help. Now when I try to contact the seller, I get a message that says "can't process at this time". I'm mad as hell and will never use eBay or PayPal again!!! Spent 45 min on hold with PayPal to be told to call eBay, which just flat out told me they could not help me. So now 2 sellers have my money, and no help from the BIG companies that are supposed to protect me from these sellers that are out to defraud us!!!

eBay — ebay seller fraud loophole

I just want to share my bad experience with ebay here, so that you don't fall victims of this loophole a...

Half.comstay away from this website

Bought a student edition college text book for our son through this web site. Seller sent a "examination" copy. This is a free copy given to professors to see if they want to use the text book in their classroom. It is different from a student edition. Needless to say, when I went to sell the book back I was unable to get any money for the book because of the type of edition that it was. No where in the listing did the seller mention that it was the examination copy. He has had the same reports of misrepresentation throughout his history with half.com. I contacted the seller on 2 different occasions without a repsonse. I contacted half.com and they were not willing to refund money since it had been longer than 60 days. They did admit that the seller misrepresented the book. Half.com was not even willing to address the issue with the seller. I ordered this book and it was shipped to our son 1000 miles away at college and he didn't know about it being a different version. I didn't even know that there were these types of books being circulated as student edition books, the book had the same ISBN number as the real deal book. I understand half.comnot refunding my money as it had been more than 60 days, but not to address this issue with the seller especially since mine is not the only one he has sold a book under fraudulent terms. They could send a strong letter out to the seller that if he wishes to continue to sell under half.com name then he needs to keep it honest and while he is not required to send a refund since the amount of time that has elapsed, it would be a wise and professional thing to do. If you do have to use half.com don't assume that they will protect their buyers and stay away from textbook solutions seller on this site.

eBay UKno seller protection

Hello im using Ebay many Years. Everyday i can see more and more lack of competence, understanding or training in your side forward to the sellers. Recently you removed my Dr dre headphones listing because someone realised that he don't one them, and just open case for me, of course you like respectful name just closed my listing without asking any proves or any details, just so easy without proper explanation you can close seller's listing? Why is so unclear policy provided to the seller, are you protecting only buyers? Let's see other listings on the ebay for example:.http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DR-DRE-BEATS-STUDIO-STYLE-IN-WHITE-BRAND-NEW-THE-BEST-HEADSET-YOU-WILL-EVER-BUY-/180968339241?pt=UK_AudioVisualElectronics_HomeAudioHiFi_Headphones&hash=item2a228db729#ht_770wt_1271

Item number: [protected]
                      Its only few listings of headphones/earphones. So are they genuine? If yes, so how do you know about that(it doest say nothing on the description) let's see maybe you're presume?, if no so why these listings still live? Why someone can list and sell hundreds on your site and you didn't chase them? If i buy them and simple i change my mind and want my money back, start complaining about them, would you close these listings? Why simple person who's got present few pairs of headphones so ignored? Who's is responsible in such of reputable company for not fear policy, or you just protect these people who brought you lots of money? I honestly dont expect nothing from you as your company already known as poor customers quality providers, customers can't be protected on your site, even if you declaring that very loud, when problems arise you just simple hiding or finding difficult with less motivated answer. but please please once again get more training provide proper policy for both sides buyers and sellers, provide best quality and solution as possible. Why it's so difficult?
                      Sincerely Yours

Submitted By:: svida90 [protected]@gmail.com

Location: united kingdom

eBay.comebay will attack your family if you have a dispute with them

There seems to be nothing sacred at ebay.com.
                        Ebay is attacking my mother due to a long-term dispute that I have had with them.

Two years ago I was forced to shut down my ebay store of 10 years and my ebay account with a great reputation and positive feedback of over 1500 going back to 1997. Ebay sided with a buyer in an item-not-received claim against me for money the man had never paid me to begin with. I was coerced and threatened to ship the man the product anyhow, without payment. I have never been paid for the item and had to threaten the man with police action if he did not return it to me.

I reported the man through ebay's dispute system for non-payment. The man got anUnpaid-Item-Strike. He retaliated against me with negative feedback that ebay removed on the grounds that the man had never paid. Then the man retaliated against me again by filing an item-not-received claim. I responded that the man had not paid for the item, but that if he did I would be happy to send him the product.

Bizarrely ebay found in his favor even though he still had not paid me for the item. Ebay sent me a notice telling me that they would debit my bank account on file with them for the full cost of the invoice that the man had never paid.

As a result of this experience I abandoned my ebay store and fled to another website. I changed my bank information to prevent ebay from charging me. I appealed the decision with ebay and was told I would receive a response in approximately 48 hours but in any event no more than 72 hours max. I waited 2 1/2 months for ebay to respond and help me. They apologized for messing up so badly and took responsibility for the mistake and complete lack of customer service. Their "Resolution Department" called me on christmas eve. Yet in that phone call they also demanded that I pay them for ebay store fees from the time the error occurred causing me to abandon the account up until the account was administratively closed and they called me to apologize. It was like something out of twilight zone. I voided my contract with ebay and refused to accept this defective service, as per my consumer rights in the state of California.

The ebay representative I spoke with invited me to come back and use the ebay site again, stating that they were sorry to loose me over this after being such a good customer for so long. I told them I was uncomfortable using my old account again and that they did not do enough to fix the problem, that I should not have to pay them ebay store fees for a store I cannot use because it is insecure and left open to fraud because of ebay's lack of oversight and service, and that I did not have time to waste on the problems of their website design.

An ebay representative suggested that in the future I can still sell on ebay by giving my property to another person to post online for me on their account, such as a selling assistant on consignment, a friend or family member.

I recently gave my mother some of my old things I did not want in preparation of moving so that she could sell them on her ebay account. I gave her the photos and some of the item details that she could copy & paste, as she does not know the details of all the collectibles, and gave her the property to post. My mother rightfully stated in the descriptions that she was selling some of her children's things so people knew she was not expert about it and to ask any more details. Ebay saw this and used it against my mother in an effort to get to me.

Yesterday my mother received a notice from ebay restricting her account and telling her not to sell or ship anything else on their website. The notice specifically instructed her to take action on my old account that was closed 2 years ago and included my old ebay name, saying that she had to do something about it. The people at ebay are demanding that my mother pay for my bill with ebay that is in dispute and take action on account that does not belong to her.

Ebay is violating consumer protection law by billing me for services I have a right to reject because they are not as described and are defective. It is called Right of Rejection. A consumer can void a service contract if the other party does not perform according to their promises and advertisement.
                        Ebay is violating consumer law by attaching a third party "debt" to a person who is not responsible for it by mere relation or association.
                        I am an adult. My mother is a widow. There is absolutely no legal way that ebay can attach my old account to hers or to ask her to take any action whatsoever on my dispute with them.

My mother has her own ebay account at her own home with her own name, social security and ID info, and her own bank accounts attached to her ebay account. My name and bank and ID info is not on my mother's account. We are two separate people.

What ebay is doing is WRONG. They were wrong what they did to me 2 years ago, and instead of fixing the problem they are now extorting money from my mother for doing something their own customer service reps recommended to me as an alternative to fixing my old account because I was uncomfortable..

Ebay acts like it is some kind of authority figure. It is not. Ebay is nothing more than a greedy corporation who will stop at nothing to inflate its bottom line. The company is so big and they write this arbitration stuff into their policy agreement to put themselves above the law. If you try to inform them they are violating consumer protection laws, they tell you have a "bad attitude" (quoted from letter I got from president of ebay's own office)

Ebay, mark my words: SOMEDAY THIS WILL CATCH UP TO YOU AND BITE YOU. People will not stand for this mafia behavior.

eBayguarantee fraud

I placed order for a Dell Mini laptop on 26-6-12 with parfumcorner and received the product on Jul 01, 2012. On my attempt to register the product on Dell website, it was found that the product was sold in 2010 and its warranty was over in January 2012. It was also found that the battery supplied was one of 3-cell and not a 6-cell one. Hence the charge stays only for 3 hours and not more than 7 hours as described in the eaby website. Moreover I didn't receive the bill of the product. I contacted the seller regarding all these and he responded to do good within a short time. But after 2 weeks gone by when I did not receive any output, I decided to raise a claim under ebay Guarantee on [protected] and on 17-7-12 I was confirmed my claim ID. I was made to understand that my claim will be entertained within 7 days. But after one month gone by when I did not receive any response from ebay I contacted the customer support on [protected] and then on 17-8-12 one Mr. Mukesh called me up and said that as because the product was lying with me for over 1 month, my claim cannot be entertained. Moreover, he closed the case with a note that the issue has been resolved by the buyer with a mutual understanding with the seller, which is an absolute lie. If this be the customer relation of ebay, I am sorry to say that its repute will soon be at stake. Even the local grocery shop owners are more genuine than this online selling giant.

I report my grievances in nutshell here as follows:

1) no bill of purchase as yet received. This is very vital for warranty. I have also come to know from DELL website that the product was sold to you in UK during 2010 and its warranty is over in 2012.

2) the battery provided with the product is a 3-cell battery and not a 6-cell one. The battery life as claimed (more than 7 hrs. )is far from reality -- it only lasts maximum up to 3 hrs.

3) the adapter plug does not fit into the socket

With regards,

Sanjib Mukhopadhyay

guarantee fraud

eBaylistings removed for being fake

I have recently had over 100 listings removed for being fake, I was selling Olympic pens, keyrings, soft toys, stick on mascots and more all the items were Official items that I bought from a high street retailer I looked at similar listings and noticed no sellers were really attracting much attention, so I risked starting the items at 1p with free postage and it worked a treat within hours of listing these items I had 10, 15 up to 30 watchers per item and then the bids came rolling in up to 40 bids minimum of say 15 bids per item I checked on goofbay and i was in the most popular listings for "London 2012 Olympics" 18 out of 20 were my listings, I sold and sent 10 packages and got great feedback then as 80 listings were about to end just before the Olympic closing ceremony disaster!! Ebay removed all listings and previous sales the reason at first was unclear The following listing(s) have been removed because of concerns with your account after various live chats emails I found out someone reported the items as counterfeit my sales had hit £600 then all wiped out I have told ebay I have receipts but its like talking to Aliens, after getting little response by Customer support I have decided to threaten Ebay with Legal action in small claims court ebay sent out around 1000 emails to buyers suggesting they claim refunds from the "Loss prevention department" now I am stuck with literally 100s of Olympic items and unable to relist or risk being suspended not only this I would imagine my reputation is now shot to pieces I have given them 14 days to respond in a proper manner that makes just a little bit of sense and have asked to be compensated, been through the small claims before and if you think you have a case it's great more importantly it costs hardly nothing to get there as long as all procedures are followed...Any comments or helpful Suggestions? Thank you

eBay — scam

i hv registerd with ebay and publishes a auction sell for a laptop. many had bidded and a one has won the...

eBayfraud by ebay

I’d purchased item no.[protected]= novo-b104737">ainol novo 7inch mars hd display android 4.0 4.0.3 tablet cortex a9 1gb ram 8gb ([protected]) on 21 July 7 made the payment immediately by Icici bank debit card (Paisa pay id [protected]).

The shipping details airway bill no.[protected] were send to me same day but nothing was & is delivered till today.

My daughter’s birthday was on 30th July. I kept enquiring the courier dtdc ms sarita daily on mobile since 24th July on her no. [protected] but she always answered that no such shipment has arrived till 30th July (Probably some cyclone in Hong Kong…) also the given link of tracking in eBay email of shipment details always failed.

Fearing the delay i tried to contact the seller on mobile [protected] which always went unanswered so i sent email request on 27th july to the seller ‘jain exims’ at [protected]@gmail.com requesting for timely delivery before her birthday but no response given even till date.

Feeling cheated & humiliated i also emailed to eBay but again no response.

On 29th July (Deadline of delivery of item) in reply to automatically generated email from eBay i asked for refund for not delivery of item.
                              Again no proper response.

Then on 3rd august my email showed new email that your refund has been put on hold due to some proof submitted from seller but again no further details nor any response from eBay

I tried contacting eBay through email but no result no response.

Then on phone on 6 august again i was ensured to resolve matter in 24-48 hours by 3 party conference call but nothing such happened till date. I received a call from eBay on 7th again confirming details & again no response since then

They keep your phone waiting on hold for 25-30 minutes, then next 10 minutes to repeat & then confirm your & transaction details & finally leave you with professional advice - Mr x will contact & resolve your matter in 24 - 48 hours. Which never happens

On chat they will end the session abruptly or without any response
                              On email; don't even expect a blank response other than the computer system generated ones.

That's my experience in last 15 days for fees of rs. 6000/=

• Iq
                                  iqb Dec 09, 2010

I have purchased Marpac Pillow Speakers Relaxation item from seller i2cworld_inc3 from ebay.in trusting the ebay guarantee, the day I received it was no good as described, normally we cant hear, in pillow it is impossible to hear, I wrote to seller about problem, that your product is useless, he replied that he is not responsible for anything, he only ordered from USA and send to us in India, he is not responsible for any problem/thing relating to product,
                                  I raised the claim to ebay, but they do not respond since two months I continuously emails and phoned them, they only replied that you case is in under process, at last I was tired and suddenly they closed my claim, I asked why did you do that, the lady replied that you have not contacted us since week so we closed, Guarantee means nothing to them, they knows that one day you will get tired and leave the follow up and they will close it, as they did with me.
                                  FAKE GUARANTEE,
                                  TILL TODAY I HAVE KEPT THE PRODUCT IN BOX WAITING FOR EBAY REPLY. AND SUDDENLY I GOT REPLY YOUR CLAIM IS CLOSED, i asked reason, they denied, i ask atleast give me in writing that you have closed without informing me, they are not ready to give any reply in writing and also not worried about complaints.. only sorry. take it and forget every thing. the sameless firm i have ever seen in life, if they are genuine wy not any higher authority call us and ask us about, only left on low salaried staff who not even know what to reply

Sandy K Aug 09, 2012

Is this the same as eBay.com?

• Pr
                                  prit66 Feb 01, 2013

respected sir/madam,
                                  i am a ebay seller, i sold products of 12489rs on ebay and made buyers satisfied & buyers also confirmed that products are received by them and they are satisfied with my products...
                                  but suddenly ebay suspended my account and refusing to give my money to me...
                                  i tried to contact them too many times but they are continuously refusing to give my money(12, 489rs) even i requested them but still they are not listening me and only refusing to give my money to me...
                                  please help me to get my money back...because ebay created very big trouble for me...
                                  and i think only u can help me to get my money to me from ebay...please take some effective steps against ebay and tell them to activate my account paisapay id and give my all money (rs.12489)...
                                  please please please help me!!!
                                  dilip patel

****my ebay details of selling****
                                  ebay id : easy-buy-clues
                                  registeres mobile number: [protected]
                                  email id: bj.[protected]@mail.com
                                  city: navsari, 396450

complaint against: ebay.in (eBay India Private Limited, 14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Goregaon (East), Mumbai - 400063, India )