Dunkin Donuts β€” mismanagement

All the employees and managers there know that my coffee is made wrong nearly every day. Yesterday, it was made wrong and the manager Briana told me to go somewhere else to get my coffee. I was dumbfounded and told her I cannot believe you are turning a customer away because you can't get my order right (simple- medium iced coffee extra cream, extra sugar, light ice). I asked for contact information for someone above her, which she refused- telling me that there is no one above her. I insisted that since she doesn't own the store, there is higher management. She advised me that this was coming from upper management. I found the number for the exec offices and attempted to contact one of the franchisees (owners) and they weren't in. I reported the incident to the DD 800#, and then I found a cell number to Roy Clark (franchisee). I spoke with him and he referred this to Marcia, a district manager. She called me and told me that Briana, the store manager, said that I show up there WITHOUT the coffee that was made wrong all in an attempt to get free coffee. This is NOT the case! I went there today and Briana is on vacation, but a manager in training is there as was Marcia. I spoke to the manager in training first, and he acknowledged that "we screw up your coffee almost every day" as well as "you circle back around to the drive-through with the coffee that is wrong to have it replaced". I even have this on tape now. He brought Marcia over to talk to me, and repeated for her what he had said- that I am not trying to get free coffee out of nowhere, that I drive back around WITH the coffee that needs to be replaced.
I ask that you call Roy Clark at [protected] ext 210 and let him know how disgusting it is that the manager Briana is treating a customer this way and that she should indeed be fired for doing so. To tell a customer to shop somewhere else because they can't get an order right, and subsequently lie about the customer is simply unacceptable.

• Du
    Ducky87 Jul 19, 2012

Something doesn't sound right. I'm having trouble believing that they truly mess up your coffee everyday unless you're one of those picky pain in the butt customers.

Jonathan Glass Jul 19, 2012

After the 3rd or 4th time they made your coffee wrong and you kept going back ... well, ... what does that say? It says one of two things ... either they are totally incompetent, which you should have realized, and you should take your business elsewhere ... or you are an impossible to please customer. Which is it?

• chocturtle Jul 19, 2012

I love DD french vanilla iced coffee with extra cream extra sugar, and coffee colattas yum!

• Ra
    RarelyComplain Jul 19, 2012

My, what a tempest in a teapot (pun intended). The heat in upstate NY must be awful.

• nsgal

You are aware that they are now selling Dunkin Donuts Ground Coffee in Grocery Stores, ( if it's not in your area, check online).
    Why don;t you pick up a bag, make some at home, and leave the Employees alone.
    They don't seem to measure up to your " HIGH " standards, anyway.

• Du
    Ducky87 Jul 20, 2012

Either that or OP drinks about half the coffee and then brings it back to the window every morning. That way she doesn't have to feel guilty about stealing.

• ducky

You Qwack Me Up!!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices