Complaints & Reviews

rudeness, towards customer

September 26, 2017 I enter the store. I requested to use the bathroom before before submitting my order...

no donut selection

I was very dissatisfied with the selection of donuts at the Dunkin Donuts location that just recently opened up on Transit Rd near Losson Rd. I wanted to buy a dozen donuts and the selection to choose from was terrible. I went into that location at about 3PM on a Sunday. How does the store expect to stay open and sell donuts all day if there is not a good selection to choose from? I was very disappointed with choosing to go to a Dunkin Donuts store versus a Tim Hortons. I do not think I will be back in the future to buy donuts at a Dunkin Donuts store. There was not even a manager on site to talk to about this. Very poor customer service.

• Up
    upsidedowncake May 17, 2010

this happened all the time at the ONLY 24 hour DD in my area, not just on sunday, but coincidentially i noticed that sunday afternoons, you had better like the plain Dunkin, cuz that's about all they have.

• Mr
    MrFawkes1605 Jul 29, 2010

This isn't complaint material. This is like complaining that a store sells Pepsi and doesn't sell Coke or complaining that you can't get a piece of pizza at McDonalds. Thread closed.

rude/disrespectful employees

On the Afternoon of 9/22/08 approximately 1:00pm I took a walk to dunkin donuts on 149th Street close to...

price discrepancy

At first I was happy to have a new D&D enroute to work until the starting crew was replaced with a new slower less efficient crew came. I went in ordered a toasted croissant w/butter the croissant is on the menu board for $1.29, butter is an extra .25 cents plus tax. My receipt said 1 bagel w/spread for 1.99 plus tax, when I pointed this out to the cashier "Jessica" she tells me that the receipt was correct because of tax. Well in CT our tax is 6% and I fail to see how tax could account for the what the cashier keyed in, long story short she and the supervisor defended the transaction blaming the mistake on taxes, I could not afford to be late for work however the incident bothered me all day. Needless to say I will not be stopping there anymore. The order #156966 on 9/8/08 @10:10:35 if any D&D management is reading this complaint.

bait and switch on coupons

Received coupon "buy 7 beverages get 8th free"- requires a punch for every beverage purchased. Store in...

terrible customer service

I have been a customer at this establishment for the past 8 months, and have been shown total disrespect by...

lack of product

We went through the drive-through to order some donuts. The worker said they had none at all. We asked for munchkins and again were told that they had none at all. So we had to make do with muffins, which was NOT what we wanted at the time but... So at the window, the worker explainded that due to fuel costs, they were only doing one delivery a day and that it has been an ongoing problem because they were running out of donuts every day. This also blew a big hole in the theory/notion that the donuts are actually baked on site. As if they haven't already passed on the rising cost of fuel to the consumers. Give me a break.

scam and cheating

I would like to make a report about Dunkin Donuts and how mistreat their employees. when started work not...

bleach in coffee

Today I went to get a latte at dunkin d's. I first went through the drive through ordered payed for my...

baging donuts without paper in between

Bought 3 different donuts. The were placed in a bag without paper separating them and the flavors all ran together/

• Co
    CommonSense Feb 17, 2009

OMG!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

• MAC Feb 17, 2009

DEPSITE THE DIMSISSIVE ADIDUTE OF THE A BOVE TWO POTSTERS, I WOLD LIKE TO LEDN MARVIND MY SURPORT;;

MR TRILO AND (I DO NOT NO YOUR GENDRER) CMON SESNE, HALF YOU EFER PAID GOD MONEY FOR A GOOD'S OR SERVISE'S AND NOT GOTEN WHTA YOU EPXECTED?

& WERENT YOU'RE EPXETATONS LET DOWN AS A REULT??

THOUG THE ORGIINAL COMPLAIBT REGRADNIG DOUGNUT'S MAY SEEM SPUROUS OR ICOSEQENTAL,

IT IS MY OPINON THTA MAVRIN'S VOICE'S DESREVERS TO B HERED.

SICNERLY,

BLESINGS

Dr M A CARNARVORO

• Do
    donutdan Feb 18, 2009

There was a time when donuts were made fresh all day in each store. Remember the ads with that tired donut maker getting up all through the day every day to make the donuts. All he could say was "got to make the donuts" where is that Dunkin's cause they all suck now in fact I don't think there has been a fresh donut at Dunkin's in at least 15 years or more. Are there still real donut stores left? Maybe the savior inchief can fix this in his next fleecing of America's unborn tax bill. Some congress member can write it in to law. Who's going to complain about it since they don't read these bills anyway why not a fresh donut act.

john Leon Jul 16, 2009

I have always been a Dunkin Donut fan however my complaint is the Coffee is not always Hot, and the donuts are not always Soft, especially the JELLY. I believe it may be the ingredient? Sometimes they taste like btheir not FRESH. JOHN

• Ji
    Jill C Dec 28, 2009

We are not allowed to put wax papers in the bags with the donuts after we've touched them in our location unless specifically asked to.
    The entire point of the wax paper is to create a barrier between the hand and your food. Why would you want said contaminated object banging around in the bag rubbing against your donuts.
    if anything, if you really are that particular, you should ask for seperate bags.

To the Dude that complained about the lack of squishy donuts- get up earlier. Most places unless located in a busy 24 hour spot, only get one, 2 deliveries max. Donuts are best between 6-3 and then from there is a bit.. downhill. Thats because donuts and coffee doesnt come out of a Magically Perfectly Delicious land; they come out of trucks and from hurried workers rushing brews cause they only have 2 pots that function and a line out drivethru and front counter. Its from owners with their values on how much cash they can stick in their pockets to buy more stores or buy STUPID equipment we dont use while purposefully shorting their stores of NEEDED items like CREAM and SUGAR and REGULAR COFFEE and all sorts of other things. Lids. Medium cups. I remember the day we ran out of ice. That was aweful.
    The point is,
    it sucks for the employee too.
    Ive been at this particular location for almost 4 years now, and I am damn good at being Octopus Armed/Minded (able to multitask and remember large strings of orders at once) cause I do everything by myself cause they put me on BY MY SELF with a drive through and a front counter and I serve you guys AT ONCE. And the costumers are just the tip of the iceburg. You really have no idea how much side work there is when you are by yourself. And EVERYTHING else. I never stop moving; and Ive learned to like it cause guess what? I get Coffee to make it possible, and The tips I make, make it worth it. If you are a good people person, which I am, you develop a following. And once you have that following your in. You have an average amount you pretty much know you can count on. This is the deciding factor of any tip industry.
    But now they are taking that away, so I think it is going to be time for me to find a new job. The constant, rediculious shortages and unfair treatment/late paychecks was one after another after another.. machines break and they dont fix them.. keep having to turn people away.. That comes out of my pocket too, because that is potential tips for me right there! When you have to keep telling people you dont have something its REALLY hard to get them to tip you after that cause they dont like your establishment and either they dont realize or you BOTH dont realize that its really the Corperation holding ya down. They dont give a ### about nobody. Not even pissed off customers. Unless it can be held up in a court of law. They know someone else will happen along wanting what you were wanting.

• Da
    daniellewaterman Dec 16, 2010

We are not allowed to put wax papers in the bags with a product at all. It's just like putting a pair of used disposable gloves in the bag, which is unsanitary. Our hands touch the paper, and then touch your food. The employee probably had no idea she was doing anything wrong. Ask for separate bags next time.

discrimination by store manager

I applied at this store and was discriminated against and not hired due to my age of fifty-one. Although I...

Middletown Coffee & Tea

very bad service and excess charge

They have very bad service. Like mistreating customers for no particular reason.

To top it when I asked hot water, the other dunkin donuts charge 35c for the cup, but these guys charge teh price of coffee sometimes and price of tea sometimes, but never less. And after couple of times, When my collegues advised that I could complaint about the location. I wanted to warn the guy before I actually complain, so maybe he will just fix it. Instead he took away the cup of hotwater and asked me to go ahead and complain. I asked him I wanted to take the bagel and hotwater and I handed him cash. He completely ignored and turned his face away. So I left.

• Du
    Dunkin Donuts Fail Aug 04, 2008

They missed out on adding cream into my tea. I came back an hour later (I was at work when i figured this out) and they said they could not give me cream because they could not recognize me.

Do not go to Dunkin Donut @ Meadow Glen Mall in Medford, MA

sexual harassment

Several young girls who pass through the 3rd avenue dunkin donuts end up being the only girl in a...

1 comment Long Branch Coffee & Tea

employees cannot understand english

For over 15 years I have been going to Dunkin Donuts. However, the past several years there seems to be a surge of non-English speaking employees who on a regular basis get my order wrong. Should I have to give up my Iced Mocha Latte with an extra shot of espresso and whip cream because there is an employee behind the counter who barely speaks my language? I am a patient person, but after years of this growing problem at my home town Dunkin Donuts, I might just have to call it quits and start buying my java at Caribu. I love this country but really how free am I as an American when a special order for a simple item eludes me due?

Jane Doe Nov 03, 2008

I agree with you.
    It is very frustrating dealing with servers and crew members who can't speak english.
    I am working for a Dunkin' and more than half of my co-workers are not fluent in english. It makes my job very difficult.
    I mean, how am I s'posed to tell them what I need, how to fix orders, ring things, or anything for that matter, if they can't speak english. Its really hard. Customers are constantly complaining.

• Ri
    Ricky Davis Nov 28, 2008

Go to Boston and the areas outside of Boston and alot of the Dunkin Donut workers are illegal Brazilian immigrants, the funny thing is alot of the Brazilian who speak fluent english are illegal and in other instances there are emplyess who have limited english skills but they have their immigration paper work in order.

terrible treatment of employees

My granddaughter took a job at the Dunkin Donuts located on Manchester Street in Concord, NH. The manager...

it is not dunkin doughnuts

Not against Walmart itself, but against Dunkin Doughnuts coffee being sold in the stores. It is not their coffee! I've bought D&D coffee from D&D stores many times, and always great but yesterday was the first purchase I made since they have been selling it in stores. I am beyond upset! This is not the coffee they sell in D&D!! It tastes like Foldgers or some other coffee but definitely not their own coffee! How can I find out what is going on?? Are they cutting corners some where???

Help I love D&D coffee! Thank you for your help in this matter.]

Sincerely;
Brigitte Ricci.

• Gi
    Gina Lopez Aug 04, 2008

Its not teh coffe but the coffee maker..they use professional coffee makers that brew the coffee more evenly and at a certain temp and an exact certain amounbt of water per pot..no it will never taste the same as DD

dirty hands of employes, rude behavior

there is a dunkin donut in my neighborhood with very untrained, rude and unclean employees. I saw them...

rude behavior

I drove through the drive thru and ordered a small wildberry smoothie. When I got to the pick up window, she gave me a medium smoothie. I explained that I ordered a small one and I did not want to get charged for a medium. She was very rude and nasty and said she did not take the order. I pulled around to go inside to ask what her name was. Her name is Lynee. It did not matter that she did not take the order. All she had to do was just fix it by charging me for my small instead. It was not my fault that she misheard me. There was also no reason to be rude to me. I was not rude to her.

• Ke
    Kevin Richards Jul 20, 2015

When she found out you are too young to drive she should have called the police and reported the car stolen. If you mistake her telling you she is not the one that took the order as rudeness you are obviously a child. If she did not take your order she did not mishear you. If you actually are old enough to drive you need to grow up and act your age because you acted like a four year old that day.

employee attempting to steal card!

I go to Dunkin Donuts for coffee pretty regularly. I ordered and went through the drive-thru. I went to pay with my card, and the cashier tells me that there's no money on it. I knew for a fact that there was a balance of about $15 on it. I asked the cashier to try it again, and he tells me that the card is empty. So, I paid cash. Then, the cashier doesn't offer to give me my "empty" card back, which they usually do. I asked him to give it back to me, which he did. When I got home, I went and checked the balance online, and sure enough, there was a balance of $15.88 on it. He was obviously trying to pocket my card. This behavior makes me sick!

worst customer service ever!

I needed to study for my midterm exam. A place where's it's warm, opens late, and caffeinated. So i've...